Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59595 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Darlx(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
bioduneberry:
I got a test invite this morning.

Serious!? That means...there is still hope for people like me who have neither gotten a regret nor success mail since applying in May!!!...Shai....just checked my 'status' now on their website..."CV/Resume received"
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bioduneberry(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Darlx:

Serious!? That means...there is still hope for people like me who have neither gotten a regret nor success mail since applying in May!!!...Shai....just checked my 'status' now on their website..."CV/Resume received"

Yes oh.

Just checked my status too and it displayed "in progress".

I applied 24th may.

Just exercise patience you will be contacted.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Darlx(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's the same date I applied @bioduneberry... Baba thank you oOo...hope still dey. My prayer now is that it should be a positive mail. The wait just got even more "tense" embarassed
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by jessysparkles(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
bioduneberry:
I got a test invite this morning.

how was it?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Oluwasegun21: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Got an invite 4 test around 11 today,pls 4 doz who av written the test,what should i expect,i want to do my test 2morow. Pls urgent answer.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bioduneberry(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
jessysparkles:

how was it?

Finished some minutes ago and got a regret mail afterwards. Only 2 tests were available for me instead of 3.

Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bioduneberry(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
GSK but why cry cry cry
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
Got an invite 4 test around 11 today,pls 4 doz who av written the test,what should i expect,i want to do my test 2morow. Pls urgent answer.
1) Value fit assessment, you might want to go through their competencies on their website before attempting this part.

2) Numerical reasoning

3) Verbal reasoning

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by jessysparkles(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Finished some minutes ago and got a regret mail afterwards. Only 2 tests were available for me instead of 3.

Better days ahead.

sorry abt dt.

don't give up o better offers coming soon.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bioduneberry(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
jessysparkles:

sorry abt dt.

don't give up o better offers coming soon.

Thanks grin

Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Darlx(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Better days ahead.

All the best bro...wish you well. It is not finished till we are celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2016
dem still dey send invites
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bioduneberry(m): 5:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Darlx:

All the best bro...wish you well. It is not finished till we are celebrated.

Thanks man.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by diva11(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please help!!! I applied for the future leadership programme, did the test. I received and email after I did the three tests that I passed them and now I went back to my profile to check my status.

The application is not there!!!!

No evidence that I applied at all

How sad

This life sha!
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by baylsen: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please, was anyone with 2:2 and masters invited for the online test
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Darlx(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just checked my account now, and its still in RESUME/CV RECEIVED....na wa o
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Agrovick, how far?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
@Hllord, did you apply to Gsk
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by azz19: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
diva11:
Please help!!! I applied for the future leadership programme, did the test. I received and email after I did the three tests that I passed them and now I went back to my profile to check my status.

How sad

This life sha!

Same here. I think we've been shortchanged. Online application and test doesn't mean it will be fair. It is managed by humans anything is possible.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2016
diva11:
How sad
This life sha!
My advice, put them at the back of your mind, as far as I'm concerned, they are dead to me grin
Jefa4real:
Agrovick, how far?
Very far Bruv, seems GSK has gone into hiding
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seems they have preference for certain universities. Was wondering why they listed just a few, and left out others?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by HIlord: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jefa4real:
@Hllord, did you apply to Gsk
Ok, was suprised to see I was mentioned here. Yes, I did. Why?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
HIlord:

Ok, was suprised to see I was mentioned here.
Yes, I did. Why?

Surprised, for meeting now? I just noticed you were viewing the thread a t that moment, and I wanted to strike a conversation.

Cest fini.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jefa4real:

Surprised, for meeting now? I just noticed you were viewing the thread a t that moment, and I wanted to strike a conversation.

Cest fini.
*weting
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by HIlord: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jefa4real:

Cest fini.

Oh wow , it's alright. Didn't notice your post earlier.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Pheyisara: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Teewhysafe
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by teewhysafe(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks dear.
Pheyisara:
Teewhysafe
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Darlx(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Woke up this morning to find ONLINE ASSESSMENT TEST invite in my mail box from GSK..................siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince I'd long forgotten I even applied.

As e dey hot, I just rush do am this morning before I even bath sef. grin (Yes!!! I said that)

Then about 5mins ago, I got this email from them:

Dear XXXXXXX,

Good news. You’ve successfully passed the online assessment stage of our selection process for the role of Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016).

We are now reviewing your application as part of our application process. Once we’ve done this, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the application process so far.

Kind regards,

The GSK Recruitment Team

Did you notice the [size=30pt]we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.[/size]

Simply put, this ain't a TRUE success mail indicating that you're progressing to the next round. What its saying subtly is NA NOW WE GO SETTLE DOWN LOOK YOUR APPLICATION AGAIN, CON DECIDE WEDA WE GO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION OR KICK YOU OUT. Mstchweeeeeeeeeeew

That means some fellas may still be dropped even after seeing this "success mail". embarassed embarassed embarassed GSK beyt y

Anyways, wishing us all the very best! At least its something to hope on for the time being...

Remember: It ain't over until we are celebrated.

Meanwhile, I'm still searching for writers and publishers who would love to blog on my website (http://www.tadall.com) free of charge! And that includes free publicity for your products, review posts, adverts and articles. (Offer valid while 'stock' lasts cool ) Together, lets make them BE AWARE BEFORE ITS NEWS. Visit http://tadall.com/page/publishers to sign-up. Cheers!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by eMidas: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Please, help!!!

I tried to login to my account and just noticed I can't view my application again. I can't see my application status. What's is happening, please? Someone else should confirm this too. Thank you.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by azz19: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
eMidas:
Please, help!!!

I tried to login to my account and just noticed I can't view my application again. I can't see my application status. What's is happening, please? Someone else should confirm this too. Thank you.
we are many.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by eMidas: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2016
azz19:
we are many.

Hmm....
What's the way forward now? Do you think we should mail or call them? Have you contacted them yet?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by diva11(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
baylsen:
Please, was anyone with 2:2 and masters invited for the online test

Oh yes I was invited for the test but now I cannot see any evidence of taking the test after passing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.