Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59596 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2016
accurateloye:
tanks bro I really appreciate you.....did you use phone or laptop for the assessment test?
You are mouthed...
I used a phone, Google Chrome browser.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2016
I jes did my test, I did d numerical in 8mins,so easy sure I got all yet DE sent a regret mail. Who has gotten a successful mail.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2016
I did only 2test,my verbal Neva came up and DE sent a regret
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Haven't gotten d mail yet. Pls those that have what did u apply for specifically?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
For those of us that haven't gotten the mail yet.......ours is coming soon....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Amen oooo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2016
I am yet to receive my email too.....I applied for consumer, but I know by God grace, I will have my email this week,as I don talk am before say na dis week they go start....

No shaking. However, a tip on the value text, please, before you answer it, be avast with GSK core value, so that your answer will be in line with their core value and high performance behaviours. ...flexible thinkin, relationship building, personal development etc.

All of us, go receive emial.....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
I finished the 3 tests and got a mail almost immediately I logged out
Its advisable to use a laptop and not a phone especially for the Numeric test
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Esemaf:
congrats
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Esemaf:

Hey, I don't know you, but I want to advise you to delete this screenshot. Apparently, companies have their HR personnel on nairaland. The email they sent is confidential, and putting it up here may be seen as a breach, and it will be easy to track especially as you left your name on it.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Bobo419: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Headmonbra:

Hey, I don't know you, but I want to advise you to delete this screenshot. Apparently, companies have their HR personnel on nairaland. The email they sent is confidential, and putting it up here may be seen as a breach, and it will be easy to track especially as you left your name on it.
Dear Brother Einstein,

Loooooooool.... Calm Down sir.

1) It's an Automated Mail

2) Hr is too busy to be monitoring your comments on Nairaland

3) He was wise enough not to put his name

4) You are just an ITK for no reason

5) RECEIVE SENSE my brother.

Regards,

Bobo 419

8 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by youdontknowme: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Bobo419:

Dear Brother Einstein,

Regards,

Bobo 419

Lool very true. Since there's no name, you're fine. The Guy just got me laughing. Who do you think has time to trace nairaland usernames, emails?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Bobo419:

Dear Brother Einstein,

Regards,

Bobo 419

1. I don't know what it being automated has to do with anything
2. That's a lie. It's a fact that even if it's not HR, company staff are on here monitoring. One guy in Nigerian Breweries lost his job because he put up confidential information on here. Emails and offer letters count as "confidential". Look up the meaning of the
word. It's clear you are not the sharpest tool in the box.
3. Are you very sure that there are many candidates named "........" who finished their application between yesterday and today. Like I said earlier, it's clear you aren't very bright.
4.i wasn't being an ITK. I was just looking out for a fellow human being. If not, why should I mind if someone is booted out? It means less competition.
5. It looks like you are projecting. "Small man" syndrome. Take you own advice - receive sense
Regards,
Headmonbra

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
youdontknowme:

Lool very true. Since there's no name, you're fine. The Guy just got me laughing. Who do you think has time to trace nairaland usernames, emails?
The individual deleted the email screenshot. It means they agreed with me. So.....how does that make you feel?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Bobo419:

Dear Brother Einstein,

Regards,

Bobo 419

Btw, The individual deleted the email screenshot. You probably didn't even see what I was talking about before chatting nonsense. It means the individual agreed with me. So.....how does that make you feel? Stupid? You should feel stupid.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you. @all

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ifeshyne(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2016
agrovick:

You are mouthed...
I used a phone, Google Chrome browser.

I was thinking of how to start going to a cyber cafè to do the test. I'll just use my phone
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ifeshyne:

I was thinking of how to start going to a cyber cafè to do the test. I'll just use my phone
Well! Well! Well! I hope your gamble pays off
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Headmonbra, you mentioned the individual's name in one of your replies. Kindly check and scratch it out.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Headmonbra: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
agrovick:
Headmonbra, you mentioned the individual's name in one of your replies. Kindly check and scratch it out.
I will get that out ASAP.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by silentdude(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
yet to get the invite, though I'm still waiting
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Just keep checking your mail, it should drop soon.
silentdude:
yet to get the invite, though I'm still waiting
You rock
Headmonbra:

I will get that out ASAP.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
How many questions did each test contain?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
To all those that successfully completed the tests, a big congrats to you all and those that got regret mails, never give up! Keep moving! Better days ahead!.

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Chinexd22nd(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anybody on here that applied for the pharmaceutical programme that hasn't gotten any mail from them?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by sokarsenal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Headmonbra:

Btw, The individual deleted the email screenshot. You probably didn't even see what I was talking about before chatting nonsense. It means the individual agreed with me. So.....how does that make you feel? Stupid? You should feel stupid.

he eve n deleted his account.....
and thanked you
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Yeside20: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
agrovick:

There is no reason to be nervous I believe
1) The experience with respect to the value assessment fit was more like filling all these questionnaires final year students distribute for their project purposes.
2) I can't say, I just noticed once I clicked exit assessment after completing one I get a link to another.
3) I didn't see the results but I got a mail about 2 minutes after I completed the 3 assessments along the lines of you've successfully completed the online assessment of our selection process. We are now reviewing your application as part of our application process.
4) Mostly percentages and ratios, then interpretation of statements in a passage for the verbal reasoning whether it's true, false or not contained in the passage.
I hope this helps

hi...pls how about data interpretation?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Ifeshyne(f): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2016
agrovick:
Well! Well! Well! I hope your gamble pays off
It paid off, I just finished the test with my phone! Same Google Chrome.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
Anybody on here that applied for the pharmaceutical programme that hasn't gotten any mail from them?
same here probably they are attending to consumer first
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls those, did their test, was it value, numerical and verbal u did and did u get a mail after your test, pls I need urgent answers.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Ifeshyne:

It paid off, I just finished the test with my phone! Same Google Chrome.
Hahaha! You are the real MVP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.