Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC (42135 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by jackie35(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
BabaAduras:

Was APC in government during the campaign? Did APC use government money to fund campaign? Has anyone shown any proof that Tinubu and Ameachi stole from the government?
Wen U see the dead Mono Rail U wil get ur answer re Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by aresa: 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
I thought they did not steal anything and all this is just witch hunting...? ....
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by eligibility: 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION AS POSTULATED BY THE MOST LACKADAISCAL PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by dukie25: 4:42pm On May 24, 2016
[s]
aresa:

He stole how much, from who or where, when and how.?

Btw, were you in a cave in Afghanistan when jona your uncle put him on trial and came up empty.?

We know you people care less about Nigeria, you are just too much in love with corrupt people..
[/s]

Are you not aware the same Umar whose court found him not guilty recently said it was in error?
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by modath(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

Na that one dem take deceive their followers - Audu Ogbeh raising (donating) N5 billion from yam farmers' 5,000,000 sold at N1,000 each.
No wonder he was COMPENSATED with Agric minister portfolio to RECOUP his investment.
Bloody ********

Welcome back!!! Always leaving the matter at hand to grope in the dark & throw anything available.... Did the Bauchi people return money or not? Why are the southern goats acting like real stubborn goats?

As for the link, did you really repost (another person having it matters less) a defaced coat of arms? & if you did, it's not right... we should show respect to national symbols...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Kenobus: 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
We are not serious in this country. See what they said they are returning. What! When is Buhari going to return his campaign fund? Amaechi and Fashola bank rolled Buhari election with staes fund. Other Apc states made donations too. Nigerians ask questions! Obaigbena returned compensation money legally paid to him and EFCC would say he has returned money? It is a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
Wake me up when Amaechi returns his loot.
that means u wil sleep for more 56yrs, becos that is when ameachi return his savings

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:53pm On May 24, 2016
modath:
Welcome back!!! Always leaving the matter at hand to grope in the dark & throw anything available.... Did the Bauchi people return money or not? Why are the southern goats acting like real stubborn goats?

The right question to ask is whether they should return campaign funds, not so
I showed that Buhari and APC also got campaign funds, not so?
They should also be returned, not so?
You carry southern stubborn goats enter the matter and I followed your YAM trail. cheesy

As for the link, did you really repost (another person having it matters less) a defaced coat of arms? & if you did, it's not right... we should show respect to national symbols...

Yes, I reposted and the avatar should still be there on the person's profile.

The issue is not about respect as whoever banned me said it was a CRIME.
Integrity requires that such a person provide which part of OUR constitution CRIMINALISES such a harmless thing, not so
And I am sure that Ogbeni Oluwaseun Osewa is a man of integrity.
Hopefully his supermods follow his model.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by fareed69(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Only

But there is always a beginning.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Kenobus: 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
BabaAduras:

Was APC in government during the campaign? Did APC use government money to fund campaign? Has anyone shown any proof that Tinubu and Ameachi stole from the government?
Even the ones the govt is talking about, has it been able to prove any case? Was APC not in govt at the states level? What kind of question is that?
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by modath(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

The right question to ask is whether they should return campaign funds, not so
I showed that Buhari and APC also got campaign funds, not so?
They should also be returned, not so?
You carry southern stubborn goats enter the matter and I followed your YAM trail. cheesy

Nope, the investigation isn't into campaign funding, it is into misappropriation and diversion of arms funds, unfortunately because PDP had the keys to the vault and are all shades of evil, they couldn't differentiate between what's right or wrong!

Anon, maybe you can assist, that phantom fundraiser PDP claimed they raised some billions? Can we get records made public so we can stop "persecuting" their members.

Shebi they made the story public then? Now is the time to name and shame.

Yes, I reposted and the avatar should still be there on the person's profile.

The issue is not about respect as whoever banned me said it was a CRIME.
Integrity requires that such a person provide which part of OUR constitution CRIMINALISES such a harmless thing, not so
And I am sure that Ogbeni Oluwaseun Osewa is a man of integrity.
Hopefully his supermods follow his model.

Anon, that someone did something reprehensible does not make another person doing it fair game.... you can't also prescribe how someone chooses to run their business, something may not be a crime per se, but just ethically/morally wrong, anyway.. what do I know!! Bye *Peace out*
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]
Are you not aware the same Umar whose court found him not guilty recently said it was in error?
and he was under pressure by ur ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]
When is Tinubu returning his own?

As much as I don't hold brief for Tinubu, the on-going investigation is about Cash Meant for weapon which was diverted to PDP campaign and of course ended in some pockets. So bros chilax

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by MadCow1: 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
Demmdemm:
The northern thieves seems to be cooperating but our southern thieves here like FFK are just too stubborn.
All yam eaters must vomit whatever they have eaten or allow the yams to choke them till further notice.

Southerners are unrepentant.. grin

They are waiting for political amnesty. grin

I heard Jonathan just rented a 3 Bedroom flat in Cote d'voire ... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by dukie25: 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
wellmax:

As much as I don't hold brief for Tinubu, the on-going investigation is about Cash Meant for weapon which was diverted to PDP campaign and of course ended in some pockets. So bros chilax
Are you implying Tinubu has the right to loot and go scot-free?
A thief is a thief, stop trying to justify Tinubu's looting.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
Kenobus:
Even the ones the govt is talking about, has it been able to prove any case? Was APC not in govt at the states level? What kind of question is that?
the money return, is it not enough prove that ur ineffectual buffoon is fantastically and extremely corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by NobleJustice: 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
Except you gave Rotimi Amaechi something to return, those of you waiting for him to return anything will wait till eternity. One thing is certain, all our yam eaters MUST either return them or be chocked. I do not expect wailers to forgive Amaechi for destroying the root of corruption in Nigeria. Corruption must SURE fight back and it's doing through their agents here.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
jackie35:

if N2M, N5M makes one corrupt, that means 99.9% of Nigerians are corrupt.
u didnt bother to read, they are only returning 2m and 5m now, as part of their share of 10m and 30m respectively
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?

Could omitting Amaechi, Fashola, Oshobaba, Tinubu and co be a deliberate, selective or memory loss induced action?

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:

did he steal ur fathers money, but ur ineffectual buffoon and his gang misappropriate and divert our commonwealth into their pocket
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shaqhead: 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
I remember APC didn't campaign during last election, or do they use their earned "salary"?
This hooey u n ur co-travellers keeping littering this platform with is stale you know! Damn boring!

You folks are tryin so hard to turn logic on it's head. The narrative is EFCC is investigating misappropriated funds meant for the insurgency but folks like would have us believe that they are investigating campaign funds. It so happend that the looted funds was burnt on the PDP campaigns eventhough there was a fund raising where billions were said to be raised by the PDP.

On the issue of Amaechi, the Rivers State govt has statutory responsibility to bring Amaechi using every instrument of the law.

Ask yourself, what happend after Amaechi was said to be indicted by a panel set up by Wike? What dd the River state govt do? Nothing!

Dnt even mention the petition by some group at the EFCC. If EFCC is quiet, what stops the Rivers state govt to hit the courts. At least, Amaechi had challenged wike to take him to court.

I am all for prosecuting whoever is caught with soiled fingers but throwing up nonsense with the hope that some sense sticks out is a big NO NO!
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by gurunlocker: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
shaqhead:

This hooey u n ur co-travellers keeping littering this platform with is stale you know! Damn boring!

You folks are tryin so hard to turn logic on it's head. The narrative is EFCC is investigating misappropriated funds meant for the insurgency but folks like would have us believe that they are investigating campaign funds. It so happend that the looted funds was burnt on the PDP campaigns eventhough there was a fund raising where billions were said to be raised by the PDP.

On the issue of Amaechi, the Rivers State govt has statutory responsibility to bring Amaechi using every instrument of the law.

Ask yourself, what happend after Amaechi was said to be indicted by a panel set up by Wike? What dd the River state govt do? Nothing!

Dnt even mention the petition by some group at the EFCC. If EFCC is quiet, what stops the Rivers state govt to hit the courts. At least, Amaechi had challenged wike to take him to court.

I am all for prosecuting whoever is caught with soiled fingers but throwing up nonsense with the hope that some sense sticks out is a big NO NO!

I've been looking for people that can write article..... Can I ask you something? Why hasn't any APC member yet to be prosecuted? or are they all saint?

please don't write epistle for me, I don't have time reading them. Just go straight to the answer.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by akilo1: 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
Guyman02:
I am not impressed until this Hair Stylist returns Rivers people money he spent on Buhari and APC campaign
then relocate to sambasa forest if you are not impress
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shaqhead: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

I've been looking for people that can write article..... Can I ask you something? Why hasn't any APC member yet to be prosecuted? or are they all saint?

please don't write epistle for me, I don't have time reading them. Just go straight to the answer.
Someone once said that, he that doesnt read is no better than he that cant!

If only u will read the million and one "articles" in here that answers ur qstn u wont b askin me that question.

Let me also ask you a question: Is saraki, the senate president now a member of KOWA party for him to b docked?

Oops long article again! Sift through the letters, if u can n find ur answer!
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shaqhead: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

If only u will read the million and one "articles" in here that answers ur qstn u wont b askin me that question.

Let me also ask you a question: Is saraki, the senate president now a member of KOWA party for him to b docked?

Oops long article again! Sift through the letters, if u can, n find ur answer!

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by henrysam(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
I remember APC didn't campaign during last election, or do they use their earned "salary"?
There own time will soon come.
They have laid a precedence. It will surely hunt them
I know APC cannot rule for ever.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by kolaish(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?when is Amaechi returning
When is fashola returning
When is Aregbesola returning Osun state money used for election campagn?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by gurunlocker: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
shaqhead:

Oops long article again! Sift through the letters, if u can, n find ur answer!

You ain't making sense bro, you clearly know why he is facing trial.... why are you not staying on our discussion? We are discussing campaign fund, you are discuss asset declaration? does it makes any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by henrysam(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

You ain't making sense bro, you clearly know why he is facing trial.... why are you not staying on our discussion? We are discussing campaign fund, you are discuss asset declaration? does it makes any sense to you?
The guy na zombie u need not bother yourself.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by wellmax(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:

Did you read my post at all? I doubt.
That aside, if you have proof against Tinubu, why not head to EFCC instead of screaming on NL.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Awqeyriovd(f): 8:18pm On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

You don sabi dem wella, bro.
You too sharp. cheesy

How many days before May 29, 2016?
Five days?
One year of APC as the federal administration, right?

When you have achieved NOTHING.
When you have NOTHING to show for the trust of the voters.

When there is NO progress in the nation.
When your minister of information said we MISUNDERSTOOD change slogan.
When more Nigerians realise you meant CHAIN.

Then it is time to increase your release rate for distortions, half-truths and outright LIES.
To keep your brain-dead zombies feeling high on cow dung.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

God shall continue to bless d already wise with greater wisdom. APC suddenly realised its been a long honeymoon n not even our pipelines r safe under them talk more of Nigerian lives! We watch dem.cook up thr nxt set of lies on a Holy Sunday 29th May.God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.