Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC (42114 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by macaranta(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:

-When is Amaechi returning?

Zombies don't ask that kinda question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by modath(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
Demmdemm:
The northern thieves seems to be cooperating but our southern thieves here like FFK are just too stubborn.
All yam eaters must vomit whatever they have eaten or allow the yams to choke them till further notice.

The northern yam eaters have no home support unlike the "they are being persecuted" southerners...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
Prince081:
I will take General Mohammadu Buhari's government serious when Amaechi returns our (Rivers State) money.

Sorry, cannot happen.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Delphi(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
How I wish these returned loots will be put into judicious use for the betterment of the common man!.

2 Likes

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Swireless(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
Try
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by BabaAduras: 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

Do you know why APC people are not refunding tehir own campaign money

Was APC in government during the campaign? Did APC use government money to fund campaign? Has anyone shown any proof that Tinubu and Ameachi stole from the government?

2 Likes

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by laffwitmi: 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
And Akpabio!!
dukie25:
Wake me up when Amaechi returns his loot.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
macaranta:
Zombies don't ask that kinda question.

Not their fault, really.
Don't blame them too much.
They used witches' broom to sweep out their brains.
Many are yet to recover their brains.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?
modath:

The northern yam eaters have no home support unlike the "they are being persecuted" southerners...

Beg Buhari for me, l am currently hiding in Ivory coast, l dont want to go to jail, l am guilty, l didnt watch over our resources well, all the names listed above stole billions from our treasury, the puff puff finance minister couldnt do anything with her useless world bank experience, tell buhari, l am on my knees begging him..... grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by jeje123(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
Awon thiefs oju ole re oleee, oju ole ree oleee, oju ole reee oleeeeee! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by modath(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=45928978]

Where have you been? smiley
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
BabaAduras:
Was APC in government during the campaign? Did APC use government money to fund campaign? Has anyone shown any proof that Tinubu and Ameachi stole from the government?

How much is the salary of a governor?
Let us start from there, abi!

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
modath:
Where have you been?

Check the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3123982/seun-supermods-attention
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by zubby55(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?
when is anarchist,fashola,tinubu,saraki and all d members of APC is returning there own
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Vveni(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
What baffles me most is how the PDP members alone are corrupt, others are saints.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Beg Buhari for me, l am currently hiding in Ivory coast, l dont want to go to jail, l am guilty, l didnt watch over our resources well, all the names listed above stole billions from our treasury, the puff puff finance minister couldnt do anything with her useless world bank experience, tell buhari, l am on my knees begging him..... grin grin grin

FYI.
Why should the man join us to endure the CALAMITY of the "expired" leader that was packaged by the Jagbajantis of Bourdillon

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3752946_politricks151_jpegbe92dd53a6c85c8e703885bf3700add7
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
Meanwhile, for wailers mind the news be Lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by snailspeed: 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
This is very silly news! Disbursing funds for political party campaign is neither an unlawful nor a corrupt act ! If you claim the money came from a theft of government money, you can go and prosecute who ever committed such theft from government not party members who received such funds to carry out party activities! If this news is true, it is a very dangerous precedence and an attempt to stifle the opposition

Its like saying you want to prosecute the manager of the Swiss bank where Abacha kept his money or the owner of the shop where a corrupt politician spent his cash. Its complete nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:23pm On May 24, 2016
Vveni:
What baffles me most is how the PDP members alone are corrupt, others are saints.

Our Vacant Pastor (VP) has something to say about that. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shegra58: 4:26pm On May 24, 2016
Demmdemm:
The northern thieves seems to be cooperating but our southern thieves here like FFK are just too stubborn.
All yam eaters must vomit whatever they have eaten or allow the yams to choke them till further notice.
but dem no won vomit now,Metuh cum dey vomit blood instead of money angry

3 Likes

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by overall90: 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
10+2+5=17m grin

I was going to take this info serious until i saw Diezani and GEJ name.
this one na to just make up the May 29th speech

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anytexy: 4:28pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
Wake me up when Amaechi returns his loot.
APC did not spend money during campain. It was a widow that sponsored them. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:29pm On May 24, 2016
snailspeed:
This is very silly news! Disbursing funds for political party campaign is neither an unlawful nor a corrupt act ! If you claim the money came from a theft of government money, you can go and prosecute who ever committed such theft from government not party members who received such funds to carry out party activities! If this news is true, it is a very dangerous precedence and an attempt to stifle the opposition.

Thanks for your insight.
Unfortunately far too many of our fellow citizens fail to REASON and ask question of:

- How?
- Why?
- What?

Hence they are appropriately labelled 200 million mumus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by utytill(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
Na dem sabi.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
Zico5:
PDP is not kwarropt at all at all. Na witch hunting
......... grin grin grin yes woooooo!

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by lovejo(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
Please someone should enlighten me more. This money were donated by oil companies, which i can categorize as political lobbyist, i want to know why FG never go after this companies if they committed a crime.

If this money were from NSA, I can say there is a valid reason, a lot of companies and governor sponsored APC also, is this rule against only the PDP.

Yes i know they will say wailer or IPOB, i just need clarification from mature minds and good political analyst.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by dsenator: 4:32pm On May 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:

When is okonjo Kerala returning because all these funds passed through her office
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ex-ssg-pdp-chairman-coordinator-return-campaign-fund/148133.html

Craaap news all ways a source so EFCC no longer have a spokesperson or they are now legal debt collectors?
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by anonimi: 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
modath:
The[b] northern yam eaters[/b] have no home support unlike the "they are being persecuted" southerners...

Na that one dem take deceive their followers - Audu Ogbeh raising (donating) N5 billion from yam farmers' 5,000,000 sold at N1,000 each.
No wonder he was COMPENSATED with Agric minister portfolio to RECOUP his investment.
Bloody HYPOCRITES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2018632_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:

what of mama peace own..
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by aresa: 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]
When is Tinubu returning his own?

He stole how much, from who or where, when and how.?

Btw, were you in a cave in Afghanistan when jona your uncle put him on trial and came up empty.?

We know you people care less about Nigeria, you are just too much in love with corrupt people..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / EFCC Arrests Senator Okorocha / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.