Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC (42130 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by kizynwaneri(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm I can now see clearly, A P C did not campaign, if they did, it means they did not use naira maybe they used Dollar, but yet the parade the highest loouters in Nigeria. 2019 the saints of today will return their own stolen money. "I love this country" turn by turn.. For now if you want to be a saint join APC... My advise...
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shaqhead: 9:35pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

You ain't making sense bro, you clearly know why he is facing trial.... why are you not staying on our discussion? We are discussing campaign fund, you are discuss asset declaration? does it makes any sense to you?
Son, the EFCC is not investigating campaign funds but the looting of funds meant for the prosecution of the insurgency in the North East.

Stop tryin to be smart by half by changin the narrative! Nobody is buying ur witch hunting B.S!

If only the last admin had witch hunted the opposition, we wd have a more saner society. Your hero chose to make our treasury a come-and-chop-free restaurant!

Son, the EFCC wont consult with u to go after anybody that is complicit, so whether it is Dasuki or Saraki, it is still one word-CORRUPTION and they are all having their day in court to clear their names!

So jst shoo it cos ur rant changes nothing!
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
did he steal ur fathers money, but ur ineffectual buffoon and his gang misappropriate and divert our commonwealth into their pocket

Just like what d northern tyranic thief Abacha and Obasanjo did... right??
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by chidozieikeji2: 11:05pm On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?
wat of peter obi its like dey no give him any yam am still amazedooo

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by wealth123: 11:16pm On May 24, 2016
I will take you and other wailers serious when you take him to court and prove your allegation. or petition EFCC with facts and figures.

Prince081:
I will take General Mohammadu Buhari's government serious when Amaechi returns our (Rivers State) money.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by mrtheo33: 12:01am On May 25, 2016
From arm deal is now campaign fund. When is apc returning their own campaign fund.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Eluwilussit(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:
The northern thieves seems to be cooperating but our southern thieves here like FFK are just too stubborn.
All yam eaters must vomit whatever they have eaten or allow the yams to choke them till further notice.

But pdp received billions in donations during campaign. Same as APC. How come every penny pdp spent was stolen but not APC's? Something isn't right. grin. Nevertheless, I like it like that. Someday too, APC will be at the receiving end.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by psalmsjob: 3:37am On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- When is Femi-Fani Kayode returning?
- When is Okupe returning?
- When is Abati returning?
- When is Metuh returning?
- When is Dasuki returning?
- When is Obanikoro returning?
- When is Usman Nnenadi returning?
- When is Jonathan returning?
- When is Secondus returning?
- When is Yaro returning?
- When is Tukur returning?
- When is Nkanga returning?
- When is Badeh returning?
- When is Diezani returning?
- When is Jibirila returning?
- When is Yuguda returning?

You missed Samboribobo...where is he sef and when is he returning his own loot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

But pdp received billions in donations during campaign. Same as APC. How come every penny pdp spent was stolen but not APC's? Something isn't right. grin. Nevertheless, I like it like that. Someday too, APC will be at the receiving end.

Ur last statement says much. Obj and ribadu were also criticised despite their anti-corruption war, were the so called untouchables not touchables when they left power?
" I stole, u too stole too isn't a defence "
The bottom line is as long as those being accused are culpable, I don't ffucking care whatever any fool calls it. Witch-hunting my left arse.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2016
shegra58:
but dem no won vomit now,Metuh cum dey vomit blood instead of money angry

Can u imagine the shameless bastard. We want him to vomit our money the eediot is vomiting blood.

1 Like

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2016
modath:

The northern yam eaters have no home support unlike the "they are being persecuted" southerners...

Shame to my fellow southerners.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Rolings: 9:06am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

You don sabi dem wella, bro.
You too sharp. cheesy

How many days before May 29, 2016?
Five days?
One year of APC as the federal administration, right?

When you have achieved NOTHING.
When you have NOTHING to show for the trust of the voters.
When there is NO progress in the nation.
When your minister of information said we MISUNDERSTOOD change slogan.
When more Nigerians realise you meant CHAIN.

Then it is time to increase your release rate for distortions, half-truths and outright LIES.
To keep your brain-dead zombies feeling high on cow dung.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And you feel you have made sensible comment with all the trash you write. It's only sore election losers ,children of thieves of public money and those who have as heroes all those who destroyed Nigeria with thier incompetence and cluelessness make comments like yours. I will rather have a buhari over 1millon Jonathan's.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Eluwilussit(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:

Ur last statement says much. Obj and ribadu were also criticised despite their anti-corruption war, were the so called untouchables not touchables when they left power?
" I stole, u too stole too isn't a defence "
The bottom line is as long as those being accused are culpable, I don't ffucking care whatever any fool calls it. Witch-hunting my left arse.

Have you heard of equity, fairness, justice, and equal rights before? Your type of thinking is why the Black man is laughed at all over the world. How come every penny spent by pdp was stolen? Where did APC get their money? From groundnut pyramids? No fool comes here to tell me nonsense.

OBJ that went in with 20k and came out as a billionaire? I don't indulge in hypocrisy. You are either straight or crooked. grin
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Have you heard of equity, fairness, justice, and equal rights before? Your type of thinking is why the Black man is laughed at all over the world. How come every penny spent by pdp was stolen? Where did APC get their money? From groundnut pyramids? No fool comes here to tell me nonsense.

OBJ that went in with 20k and came out as a billionaire? I don't indulge in hypocrisy. You are either straight or crooked. grin

U aren't making sense. U are demanding a perfect situation from an imperfect circumstance.
Can u mention just one thing in our nation today that epitomises the colored part of ur post? Why then should we demand such from anyone especially those that stole from our common wealth?
Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that apc spent more than pdp?
Besides the govt is after those that diverted arms funds. Not all went for elections. When we are through with these thieves, we will move to the next set of thieves. Life is turn by turn.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Eluwilussit(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:

U aren't making sense. U are demanding a perfect situation from an imperfect circumstance.
Can u mention just one thing in our nation today that epitomises the colored part of ur post? Why then should we demand such from anyone especially those that stole from our common wealth?
Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that apc spent more than pdp?
Besides the govt is after those that diverted arms funds. Not all went for elections. When we are through with these thieves, we will move to the next set of thieves. Life is turn by turn.

If it is turn by turn, why then did you have issues with my initial post? I never said that APC over spent pdp. All I said is that APC is acting like their own money wasn't stolen money too. Amaechi stole Rivers money to sponsor pmb. I quite agree that all thieves must be prosecuted but are all the thieves found in only pdp? Where did APC get their money?

Mind you, I don't belong to any of the evil parties. Pdp and Apc are the same. Thieves.

If the situation is imperfect, why is pmb acting like Mr perfect? Why is apc putting up this holier-than-thou attitude? You are the one who is incoherent. In my system, equity, justice, fairness and equal rights are more important than putting anyone behind bars. Even thieves have rights. The whole charade is funny. It is called double standard.

Please no vex o, are you a zombie? I don't wanna waste my time. grin.
Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

If it is turn by turn, why then did you have issues with my initial post? I

My reasons are clear enough. Read again.

never said that APC over spent pdp. All I said is that APC is acting like their own money wasn't stolen money too.

Then prove it. Besides this govt isn't after campaign funds recovery but public funds that were diverted. Unfortunately vast portion of these monies went in into campaign.

Amaechi stole Rivers money to sponsor pmb.

The same stale line repeatedly repeated. Even the governor that claimed he has all documents to nail him is yet to prosecute him despite him not having immunity. Stop being gullible and ask ur informers for verifiable evidences.

I quite agree that all thieves must be prosecuted but are all the thieves found in only pdp? Where did APC get their money?

Can u swear on ur lives that no apc man so far is under investigation, trial or watch? Is Saraki in pdp? Is jinadu in pdp? The bitter truth is because pdp folks were in govt before now we have more of these thieves in pdp than in APC. Do u really expect any apc member to have benefitted from maduekes largesse? If not why are y doubtful that only pdp folks are caught in the Web?
By the way, for the first time in our history, bulk of what apc spent during campaign came from individual donations. If u weren't busy following and watching AIT propaganda u would Av been aversed on how apc secured her funds.

Mind you, I don't belong to any of the evil parties. Pdp and Apc are the same. Thieves.

Whatever u believe is ur right however when I alleged back it up or be sure and certain of what u are saying.

If the situation is imperfect, why is pmb acting like Mr perfect?

How? Specifics or shut it?

Why is apc putting up this holier-than-thou attitude?

How? Specifics or shut it. Show me where they promised u that Nigeria will become eldorado in a yr?

You are the one who is incoherent.

A baseless accusation.

In my system, equity, justice, fairness and equal rights are more important than putting anyone behind bars.

Rubbish. This is Nigeria where we have more animals than humans walking on our streets. We will get there but we aren't there yet.

Even thieves have rights.

That's why they keep stalling their cases in the law courts. Thieves rights campaigner.....well-done.

The whole charade is funny. It is called double standard.

Double standard my foot. where u see a charade I see bastards who collectively shared our common wealth among themselves being investigated. if u can name one that u thing isn't culpable then will take u serious.

Please no vex o, are you a zombie?

No pun intended, is ur mama a wailer?

I don't wanna waste my time. grin.

Then use ur brain and stop talking thrash.

Re: Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC by shegra58: 10:46pm On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:

Can u imagine the shameless bastard. We want him to vomit our money the eediot is vomiting blood.
all of dem go soon start vomiting their intestine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.