Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I'm A Loser !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Loser !!! (1009 Views)

Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Loser !!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2016
My introverted characteristic and my body shape has brought a lot of shame to myself... I can't even start a conversation with someone i see in a bus or something... I'm just a loser.... I've tried my best losing weight.... Gym,Slim teas, starved myself but after few weeks, i seem to add the lost weight back even when i reduce the amount of food i eat.... I hate my foncking self mehn
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by chadwidfriz: 3:56pm On May 24, 2016
hahaha buddy trust me you ain't I have meet fools lols mumu ppl so if na diz small tin sorry you no follow
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by tania28(f): 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
Don't see urself that way,u re not a losser,i guess u need to first love urself before others can love n relate with u,try to avoid those things that makes one fat

1 Like

Re: I'm A Loser !!! by ivyy(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2016
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by ivyy(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
My introverted characteristic and my body shape has brought a lot of shame to myself... I can't even start a conversation with someone i see in a bus or something... I'm just a loser.... I've tried my best losing weight.... Gym,Slim teas, starved myself but after few weeks, i seem to add the lost weight back even when i reduce the amount of food i eat.... I hate my foncking self mehn

Self abuse won't get you the help you need. Be patient, keep at it and stop sulking! In no time, you will get the desired results.
You're no loser. Got it sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
Please doGo jump in the river thenn....

Nigeria needs the inferior to eliminate themselves if we are ever going to develop
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 24, 2016
Trust me, I NEVER LOSE. Either I win or learn from it

If your look is what makes you a loser, then you are a complete and all round loser
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
Girls really always like me but once i just get to maybe ask them out.. They just say... ''I'm cute but they can't date me''

Thanks to those that told me to kill myself.... I can't wait to take u along
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by otunbacarter(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
Try and build your confidence.. That's key
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2016
You aint a loser dude..... I knowitt!
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by lodphil(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
Mehn u need to be spanked for saying such trash.U got to luv urself,be comfortable in ur own skin bro.To hell with looks,who luks help make heaven.
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
undecided who's this one?? Smh.. If you wan die, go die abeg.. Grown man like you.. You come here dy cry for us..
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided who's this one?? Smh.. If you wan die, go die abeg.. Grown man like you.. You come here dy cry for us..

Nawa ooooo
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
op how fat are you? lipsrsealed

Are you the size of a GP tank? cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2016
Jacksonville:
op how fat are you? lipsrsealed

Are you the size of a GP tank? cheesy cheesy

No na... Let me say... The wande coal type
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
i am just laughing at you bro...
i was like you before, skinny and uncomfortable.. so self conscious.. hated moving around during the day.. hated myself...
but since i stopped paying attention to what people say to me, and caring about my body type.. i am now proud... proud of myself...
you have to know that people can't be the same.. some will be fat, thin, plump.. short, tall...
those things don't matter
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i am just laughing at you bro...
i was like you before, skinny and uncomfortable.. so self conscious.. hated moving around during the day.. hated myself...
but since i stopped paying attention to what people say to me, and caring about my body type.. i am now proud... proud of myself...
you have to know that people can't be the same.. some will be fat, thin, plump.. short, tall...
those things don't matter

Thanks Bro.. God Bless u
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Thanks Bro.. God Bless u
welcum.' i always say to myself.. if someone like wiz khalifa, can be this proud and happy.. as skinny as he is.. why can't i be proud of myself??
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

No na... Let me say... The wande coal type
u fat reach me ni grin

My G..u are handsome the way u are
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I hate my foncking self mehn

Listen dude, No one will Ever love you if you dont learn to love yourself.
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by joey150(m): 1:02am On May 25, 2016
Tell one of the girls to date you.
That is the sure way you can confirm if dem mean well for you.

In other news, if you say you are a looser then you are.

Because you have convinced yourself you are. You just want sympathy. Open a thread with i am a winner and I'll call you one.
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 4:49am On May 25, 2016
tania28:
Don't see urself that way,u re not a losser,i guess u need to first love urself before others can love n relate with u,try to avoid those things that makes one fat
I dey tell u. mke hm go download love yourself by Justinbieber
Re: I'm A Loser !!! by Nobody: 5:21am On May 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Here

(1) (Reply)

Have I Done Somtin Wrong??? / wetin dey do you? / I Need Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.