Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Experience With A White Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A White Lady. (726 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A White Lady. by abah009: 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
Believe it or not, white ladies are very romantic and sexy.They are calm, responsible and open minded. I came across one in Ikeja, we started dating since last year and the frienship was very strong.She invites me to her house one saturday, when i got to the house i met her on a swimming trunk while in the sitting room.Oh boy, See shape! I did not know when my d..ck started embarassing me.I was just jiltering because of what I saw, before i could say jack.....
Re: My Experience With A White Lady. by BeClever: 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
abah009:
Believe it or not, white ladies are very romantic and sexy.They are calm, responsible and open minded. I came across one in Ikeja, we started dating since last year and the frienship was very strong.She invites me to her house one saturday, when i got to the house i met her on a swimming trunk while in the sitting room.Oh boy, See shape! I did not know when my d..ck started embarassing me.I was just jiltering because of what I saw, before i could say jack.....

Before could say Jack, you fainted since you couldn't remember the rest..

I hope you are OK now and back from the hospital..

Sorry my friend, your Lilly liver failed you..
Next time ask your experienced friend what steps to take..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady. by BossKratos: 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
wink
BeClever:

Before could say Jack, you fainted since you couldn't remember the rest..
I hope you are OK now and back from the hospital..
Sorry my friend, your Lilly liver failed you.. Next time ask your experienced friend what steps to take..

How market?

(1) (Reply)

The Energy U Give A Women / Story Time! / By My Time Files......just Decided To Share My life timline pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.