Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband (6278 Views)

Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by DonaldGenes(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
She said oh

Someone EPP advise

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
grin

She don repent

Fa faaa faaaaaa fooooooooooooooooul...

The lord must really be laffing at her hilarity. grin

See wetin over self righteousness dey cause..

So the Lord who created sex for marriage was wrong right?

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Thought you repented

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2016
Iranu
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:

Thought you repented
what has my laughter got to do with repentance? angry

Did u even read the part where she wrote she is married? So are u telling me sex in marriage is a sin?
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by nikkypearl(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
You feel unclean to satisfy your God given Husband ?

Judgement await you both on earth and in heaven angry

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
what has my laughter got to do with repentance? angry

Did u even read the part where she wrote she is married? So are u telling me sex in marriage is a sin?

Its the laughter ooo,
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by mhizeva(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2016
Its just your ideology... There is no where it is written in the bible that this act is unclean... I believe you should view it as trying to have fun with your husband..

Blowjobs are fine (the one Christians dont go with is anal s'ex which it unacceptable) Missionary position is the ideal position... yes but some things get old and to improve your s'ex life and experience all the other positions are recommended...

God wouldnt judge you for being unholy while having s'ex with your husband in any style or position, the real sin happens when the words you say to each other during the act are unholy (impure) S'ex supposes to be a binding and fun experience.... not one with so many restrictions....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by andreernest28(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
ahahahahaahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why did you get married in the first place?rise up to ur game or he starts cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Mikylopez(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
lolz.....hope she won't blame anybody if he starts cheating oooooo.
some ladies will never learn.......she for ku ku remain a virgin na
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Delphi(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
I blame the church she attends for her ignorance concerning marital affairs. In some churches, couples who want to marry are made to undergo marriage class for some interval of time where they are prepared and the 'hidden mystery' of marriage exposed and explained to them. In this case, this lady is as ignorant as the teaching she gives in her 'teaching ministry'. Unnecessarily, she upholds guilt to herself and also, unknowingly becomes a barrier to their enjoyment of sex to the fullest. She needs to be tutored in marital affairs. So far as the act of conjugal exercise is within the marital vows, dear lady, bear no guilt unto your self!
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:

Its the laughter ooo,
if u hav a prob with it, pls go and lick pepper 7 times
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 4:48pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
if u hav a prob with it, pls go and lick pepper 7 times

Pastor, will it make money appear?
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:

Pastor, will it make money appear?
yes. Billions of dollars. Harrrrdd currency. Try it.

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 4:54pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
yes. Billions of dollars. Harrrrdd currency. Try it.

Dollars shocked shocked No no no!!!!
Ah don't want, abi I be Dasuki ni?

If I lick ice cream nkor?
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:

Dollars shocked shocked No no no!!!!
Ah don't want, abi I be Dasuki ni?

If I lick ice cream nkor?
guy commot frm my mentions abeg.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by skywalker240(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
with all dis rubbish ,....ok tell me why johnny no go come dey think of cynthia,..wey yemi alade no wan gree do am d way cynthia dey do undecided
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by bigtt76(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
Oh because den call am missionary style she thought it was the official church certified style abi? Issssorite grin

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Dreal11247: 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
DonaldGenes:
She said oh

Someone EPP advise
Believers ought to pray very well for divine confirmation before accepting any marriage proposal. You now have another assignment which is to pray your husband into true repentance. As a believer, if your spouse is not a true Christian, you have a job to do.
We are most of the times carried away by physical attraction which though is good but should come after divine approval. Some of those so called styles are satanic and are free ticket to hell fire. God will see you through.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by dissybling(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
nawah oooo laugh wan kill me
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
guy commot frm my mentions abeg.
angry
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:
angry
grin cheesy E pain u?
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by saaedlee: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin cheesy E pain u?

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by SapeleWater(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
Na the husband I blame. He suppose don gbensh the wife to know how her matter be. Me nor believe in no sex until marriage o.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by nairamaniac: 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
missionary style is OK. but what would it cost you to just twist over? after all , u are only 180degrees away from doggy style. on the same location fa.

To me blow jobs and heads are as good as kissing on the lips. They are all parts of the human body.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
I hate virgins I will pick my wife from the night club, all these church girls sef angry

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Dreal11247:

Believers ought to pray very well for divine confirmation before accepting any marriage proposal. You now have another assignment which is to pray your husband into true repentance. As a believer, if your spouse is not a true Christian, you have a job to do.
We are most of the times carried away by physical attraction which though is good but should come after divine approval. Some of those so called styles are satanic and are free ticket to hell fire. God will see you through.
what are u doing here? u better go back to religion section angry look at his head angry
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by asumo12: 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Iranu

Abasha!
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
mhizeva:
Its just your ideology... There is no where it is written in the bible that this act is unclean... I believe you should view it as trying to have fun with your husband..

Blowjobs are fine (the one Christians dont go with is anal s'ex which it unacceptable) Missionary position is the ideal position... yes but some things get old and to improve your s'ex life and experience all the other positions are recommended...

God wouldnt judge you for being unholy while having s'ex with your husband in any style or position, the real sin happens when the words you say to each other during the act are unholy (impure) S'ex supposes to be a binding and fun experience.... not one with so many restrictions....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Why is it OK to do blow jobs and not anal? Just curious.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by Dreal11247: 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
what are u doing here? u better go back to religion section angry look at his head angry
Curse me. God bless you. I promise you that very soon, you will be looking for pastors who will conduct deliverance for you. Better repent now and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior or you repent under unfavorable circumstances. A day comes when one has to give account of his life. Then had I known becomes the song of many. Please don't be among them. Jesus loves you.
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by wittyt98(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
even pastor adeboye nd his wife does the 69 position thing nd u re here forming holy Mary ...day there na ..... small time now U'll say your marriage is crumbling ...mumu geh
Re: Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband by iPrevail(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
Definitely a Nigerian She-goat. And when the nigga opts for edible caterings She no go gree pesin hear word.
Marrying a virgin is an impossibility for me.. Who's got time for this sorta shiit? undecided Feel unclean my foot. She for kukuma no fu`ck na angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.