Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance (3572 Views)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by darkandclear26: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
if a woman do have a tummy like this one , please rate yourself unromantic woman, not sexy too. ladies keep that tummy flat you will see your man starting to like you more !! ! its not just about big boobs and bums ! just get yourself look pretty without fat tummy.

thats why big guys are attracted to young girls aged 17-21 they are just tight.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whether flat or protruding tommy, ladies please don't allow ur vjays to smell ... Am out

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by obiorathesubtle: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
I agree with the vjay guy above me..

6 Likes

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well damn

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
My biggest turn offs in lady
Chewing gum
Big stomach
Cursing
Bleaching

4 Likes

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well I have flat tummy.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by TosinDru: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well I have flat tummy.
Pishure or you know the rest of course
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by NevetsIbot(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
ahswr. If a woman has protuding belly. I'll never touch her

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Chai see fresh and soft BOOBS grin

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2017
yarimo:
Chai see fresh and soft BOOBS grin
ashawo

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2017
paybak:
ashawo
oga take it easy, I am the acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch. am here to monitor my members. grin

5 Likes

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Exponental(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Beauty, smart, intelligent and decent.... Men will come for you. Physique is secondary!
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by gentlegenius(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2017
darkandclear26:
if a woman do have a tummy like this one , please rate yourself unromantic woman, not sexy too. ladies keep that tummy flat you will see your man starting to like you more !! ! its not just about big boobs and bums ! just get yourself look pretty without fat tummy.

thats why big guys are attracted to young girls aged 17-21 they are just tight.
Wow... She looks exactly like my gf. She's just 17. I pray she remain in this shape for as long as I live.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by laribari(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well I have flat tummy.

Don't you eat well
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by Doctorfitz: 5:29am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Whether flat or protruding tommy, ladies please don't allow ur vjays to smell ... Am out

ROFTL......
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by sweeterman(m): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:

Word.... Real Word...

Oya bakk to d topic
Who fit borrow me Vaseline grin grin grin
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by showeah: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well I have flat tummy.
Contact me or Watsap 08053277873 am interested..

1 Like

Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by darkandclear26: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2017
yarimo:
oga take it easy, I am the acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch. am here to monitor my members. grin

grin

grin
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by menstrualpad: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well I have flat tummy.
Shut up.... You're 5 months pregnant.
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance by daveson2020(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
grin chai this girl go sweet well well tongue

(1) (Reply)

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... / Just For Fun.....tag A Male Nler Who Would Have Gotten Pregnant If He Was A Girl / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.