Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc (27650 Views)

Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by shamsuRana(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
Hahahaha!
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by godunia(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2016
Some Governors are working while others are talking, na wao
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by fisqo2mm(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
Good job the Gove,na for that stupid governor of ekiti to go on the street to dey dish beans and bread for him self...lazy govenor
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by YoursGEJ(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:

But na me first woo her nah.....?

I don woo her for dream since last night grin grin
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by aresa: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
While this loser dey do comedy all over the place..

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by LOVEGINO(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
Dear God thank you for the new development in Kaduna. I sincerely pray that the evil politicians do should not dissolve them in the next incoming government.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by dahaz(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Who is dat fine woman coming down from the jeep?
That is el rufai chief of staff.Hajiya hadiza bala usman
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
At least El-rufai is doing something tangible like creating jobs through this scheme other than Fayose who's busy being a court jester in Ekiti state.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by hmuhammad(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
And fayose is busy buying beans and bread
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
I can't see him in the picture.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by kosokoadeyemi: 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
Good
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by gbagyiza: 7:40pm On May 24, 2016
youngprofdguru:
Good to know at least Kaduna is progressing and may GOD bless all state governors who are using their allocation for the improvement of their state and masses.

God bless Mr. Governor.

Am sure u r not frm Kaduna state.Is this thing u referred to as progress.dis is just a waste of resources....Kaduna state needs more developmental projects for now not dis rubbish.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by gbagyiza: 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
TheShopKeeper:
At least El-rufai is doing something tangible like creating jobs through this scheme other than Fayose who's busy being a court jester in Ekiti state.

Wise up, dis is not job creation.Remember he sack vehicle inspection officers to create dis.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Ucbiu(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
Oya Ben Bruce Blast am for not patronising our made in Nigeria Innoson motors
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nababa5050: 9:02pm On May 24, 2016
Bespectacled pigmy
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by jaydeeking(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
Hope they wnt be as lawless as lastma in eko...God help us

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Acczeez(m): 4:18am On May 25, 2016
175:

Zombie. . .we have it in Delta too
What do we have in Delta o. I am I Delta State
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2016
LEXYCOM:

It is allowed......she is the woman have been waiting for all my life

LOL, you wish. cheesy
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by jaybee(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
durella32:
At least he his doing something reasonable for his state..wat of other governors

Very she subjective. We are yet to see anything reasonable from El-rufai in Kaduna state.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by 175(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
tayebest:

wailing zombie, get out of my mention box!
I say your father, I repeat am your father!
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 25, 2016
gbagyiza:

Am sure u r not frm Kaduna state.Is this thing u referred to as progress.dis is just a waste of resources....Kaduna state needs more developmental projects for now not dis rubbish.
You correct am not from Kaduna, but give me the names of 2 governors or state who are working like Lagos and Kaduna.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.