Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc (27633 Views)

Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by queenstl(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by queenstl(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
SEE MORE HILARIOUS PHOTOS OF EL-RUFAI ROCKING THE UNIFORM ---> http://www.timenaija.com/photos-gov-el-rufai-dressed-in-paramilit.xhtml
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by tayebest(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
Only in APC States! cool

10 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
jew man...after my experience today av cum to realize dat 'police is a bastard n nt ur friend'

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by apholaryn: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
short man devil

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Abrahamtaylour: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
So?

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by igbsam(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
where the picture na

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by LEXYCOM: 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
Who is dat fine woman coming down from the jeep?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by durella32: 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
At least he his doing something reasonable for his state..wat of other governors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by AntiWailer: 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
Kaduna, Lagos.

Who else is working ooo ?
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by mrvitalis(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
The type of money he spend in commissioning projects in this country is annoying
Sometimes it may be more expensive than the project itself
How much was spent on this ceremony?? For sure it can buy more 20 cars to ease operation of this group
I love the governor tho but this foolishness upon foolishness

My thoughts tho

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by 175(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
tayebest:
Only in APC States! cool
Zombie. . .we have it in Delta too

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by farmer99: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Nice one, first to comment, thank God.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by YoursGEJ(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:

E be like say you want make people gather for us. Please respect yourself angry

farmer99:

The poster above me is using an airtel data plan
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by merits(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
Wat a madnez
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by AlexCk: 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
Hehehehe,
E fit turn am to part-time job oo.
El-rufai fnz grin grin
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:

Long throat cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by tayebest(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
175:

Zombie. . .we have it in Delta too

wailing zombie, get out of my mention box!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
Hahaha KD peeps brace yerselves cos its about to get hawt.
as it was done in Kano and Lagos so shall it be done in Kay-dee
Expect morr threads of KD based nairalanders who will come to complain about the high handedness of these guys.
Oh and expect plenty clashes between soldiers and these guys

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by 500samuel(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
who is he deceiving
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Kaduna, Lagos.

if they are like lastma then it's not good
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
So?
damn it!!!this your bf is cute ,are u trying to show his cuteness
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
Good to know at least Kaduna is progressing and may GOD bless all state governors who are using their allocation for the improvement of their state and masses.

God bless Mr. Governor.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by spafu(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
farmer99:
E be like say you get yellow fever combined with hayfever abi? How you take be first to comment?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Sas4lyf: 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
nice uniform
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nicur: 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
when will Buhari commission a project oooh
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by LEXYCOM: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
YoursGEJ:

E be like say you want make people gather for us. Please respect yourself angry

The poster above me is using an airtel data plan
But na me first woo her nah.....?
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Kaduna, Lagos.

Infact my brother i dont know the state where i school is the worst, Ogun and Ago Iwoye to be precise. The people of Ago are not feeling the dividends of Democracy for one bit.

SIA is a wicked and heartless governor.
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by LEXYCOM: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Long throat cheesy
It is allowed......she is the woman have been waiting for all my life
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by collinsJn(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
jew man...after my experience today av cum to realize dat 'police is a bastard n nt ur friend'

Happy New Year Bro.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by SUPOL(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
What happened?
Re: El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Kaduna, Lagos.

OBIANO IS WORKING! ANAMBRA IS WORKING

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities / Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR / Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Cameroon By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.