Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt (446 Views)

My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past / Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt by hyman9ja(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2016
So you were in love. It was the most perfect thing in the world, and then suddenly it wasn't. You never imagined it ending like that. You were left hurt, sad, disappointed and tempted to give up on love. But trust us; it's not the end of the world. Here's why you must move on; get out there and find your soulmate.

1. We live in world, with approximately 6 billion people, half of which are the opposite sex. So what if it didn't work out with one person?! There are still many who are on the lookout for true love, exactly like you, and you definitely have a chance to meet your soul mate. It's only a matter of time.

2. It was a learning experience. Probably the best one in your life. Every step in life, whether right or otherwise, teaches you a lot of things. Maybe, your experience with this guy wasn't as wondrous as you'd have liked. But on the flip side, it taught you a lot of things, not just about love, but also about yourself. For starters, you now know, what exactly is it that you don't want in your guy.

3. There's always a next time. Like for everything else under the sun, even for love, there's always a next time.

4. Love isn't to be blamed. It was just that a bad, probably hurtful relationship.

Follow link to read more >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/05/8-reasons-its-okay-to-fall-in-love.html

Re: 8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt by hakeem4(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2016
K
Re: 8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt by olatunjithomas(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
I'm all ears
Re: 8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt by Smellymouth: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
Kkkkk
Re: 8 Reasons It’s Okay To Fall In Love After You’ve Been Hurt by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
I totally agree with #2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage / Turn A Friend Into Your Lover / Its Saturday Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.