Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? (3021 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last / How Long Did You Last With Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2016
mine's one year and 9 months
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Atleast pastor chris oyakhilome's longest marriage was over 15yrs AND HE'S STILL SINGLE...abi no be so?

Dunno o grin grin
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno o grin grin
Lolz...ehn..nau u knw
Oya gimme a chance...erm..well..b4 I change my mind
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno o grin grin
Lolz...ehn..nau u knw
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 24, 2016
a year and half
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On May 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz...ehn..nau u knw

One chance abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
Six unforgettable months of emotional torture that changed my life for the good. cheesy
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:
Six unforgettable months of emotional torture that changed my life for the good. cheesy

Me too grin grin
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

Me too grin grin

Bt never going bck
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by stinggy(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:
2011-2014
A whole 3yrs That's just like LVG's contract. Life isn't just fair Haba manah tongue
Healed yet?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Me too grin grin

Bt never going bck

Hey, don't be a coward. Love is like an ancient treasure, only the brave finds it.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by 0ubenji(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

One chance abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

Hey, don't be a coward. Love is like an ancient treasure, only the brave finds it.

And only the courageous know wen to walk away for good
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Exactly

Abi o grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

And only the courageous know wen to walk away for good

A brave man never turns his back and walk away from what he believes in.. That is true courage.

Just say you don't believe in Love and maybe I'll let you be. undecided
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 11:16pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

A brave man never turns his back and walk away from what he believes in.. That is true courage.

Just say you don't believe in Love and maybe I'll let you be. undecided

Bliv in love nt d romantic love
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bliv in love nt d romantic love

Hehe.. Lemme upset you a bit!

September won't meet it's end, you'll fall miserably and wantonly in love.. Aye, you'll be locked up in a chest of romance and drowned in an ocean of love... You won't escape it because it is inevitable. cheesy

Say Amen! undecided
#prophesy
#Nostradamus
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

Hehe.. Lemme upset you a bit!

September won't meet it's end, you'll fall miserably and wantonly in love.. Aye, you'll be locked up in a chest of romance and drowned in an ocean of love... You won't escape it because it is inevitable. cheesy

Say Amen! undecided
#prophesy
#Nostradamus

Let me spoil you small

Its all in ur head not in mine
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let me spoil you small

Its all in ur head not in mine

This is sad. sad ...Maybe you really don't want that kind of love. Everyone's a coward these days.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

This is sad. sad ...Maybe you really don't want that kind of love. Everyone's a coward these days.

That kind of love present itself has beautiful bt its torture reloaded

Im no coward just blunt enough to tell mysef the truth

I no dey follow many pple live fantasy

I face d truth
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

That kind of love present itself has beautiful bt its torture reloaded

Im no coward just blunt enough to tell mysef the truth

I no dey follow many pple live fantasy

I face d truth

Yes! Love is a beautiful pain, a sweet torture.
A fruit that must be eaten only by brave hearts.

You speak of facing the truth. Prithee, what truth?
That you won't ever find a man who's so deeply, madly into you and all you represent? Or that you're too cowardly to risk your heart in the conquest of love?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On May 24, 2016
iPrevail:

Yes! Love is a beautiful pain, a sweet torture.
A fruit that must be eaten only by brave hearts.

You speak of facing the truth. Prithee, what truth?
That you won't ever find a man who's so deeply, madly into you and all you represent? Or that you're too cowardly to risk your heart in the conquest of love?

A sweet torture?
Too coward to risk my hrt?
Mind u i gave my heart while dating
It was a bitter torture nothing sweet about it

Im nt scared to say it

I aint going into dat any more call me names

After all only i kno where it hurts nd how deep it hurts nd not u
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

A sweet torture?
Too coward to risk my hrt?
Mind u i gave my heart while dating
It was a bitter torture nothing sweet about it

Im nt scared to say it

I aint going into dat any more call me names

After all only i kno where it hurts nd how deep it hurts nd not u

Apologies. Do not mistake intent, I do not seek to cause offence or make you relive an unsavory past.. As I have myself had a fair share of Love's grief.

I only hoped I could make you realize that a man and a woman can be in love and even the angels will die of envy.

What else is there to live for and fight for if not love?
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On May 25, 2016
iPrevail:

Apologies. Do not mistake intent, I do not seek to cause offence or make you relive an unsavory past.. As I have myself had a fair share of Love's grief.

I only hoped I could make you realize that a man and a woman can be in love and even the angels will die of envy.

What else is there to live for and fight for if not love?

Wen such type of love dont come to me shd i now keep hurting mysef in vain

I quit nd dont intend finding such any more
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen such type of love dont come to me shd i now keep hurting mysef in vain

I quit nd dont intend finding such any more

Na you be that sha.

For me, I believe that before I pass from this messed up planet, I'm gonna find for meself a beautiful lass and we both gonna luv the shiit outta ourselves. undecided
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On May 25, 2016
iPrevail:

Na you be that sha.

For me, I believe that before I pass from this messed up planet, I'm gonna find for meself a beautiful lass and we both gonna luv the shiit outta ourselves. undecided

Im happy for u atleast u will b happy i wish u every good things of life

Say hi to ur beautiful lass o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by Kemjay(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2016
sadMine is 1year n 2months I miss sex
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by iPrevail(m): 2:46am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im happy for u atleast u will b happy i wish u every good things of life

As do I. Above all, I wish love finds you this time.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by onstelly(f): 5:55am On May 25, 2016
stinggy:

A whole 3yrs That's just like LVG's contract. Life isn't just fair
Haba manah tongue

Healed yet?
Lmao at LVG'S contract, I have kinda healed Sha

Good morning smiley
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by stinggy(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao at LVG'S contract, I have kinda healed Sha
Good morning smiley
Surprised you know who that is.
GM too. Do have a great day.
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by halfricanadian(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2016
iPrevail:

As do I. Above all, I wish love finds you this time.

Tanx i hope so embarassed
Re: How Long Did The Longest Relationship You've Ever Had Last? by optional1(f): 11:32am On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, you aspiring for school??

Not aspiring already a student my dear!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assuming Every Man\woman Has A Price / 10 Ways To Find A Life Partner- Steve Obiakor / End Time Lagos Girl: See What This Dam Wore To Ikeja City Mall.. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.