Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Player Or Good Guy???help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Player Or Good Guy???help! (1412 Views)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / 13 Sure Ways To Know If He’s A Player Or A Real Gentleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
Hi everyone..I been dating this guy for only 2 weeks.He is Nigerian igbo.We went out like 7 times for drink...he kissed me on our 3.date..When we meet we talk but not that i can talk.to him for 24 h...He wil fallow me.back to my home...even on bad weather...He introduced me.to his friend as his gf...But i have big problem.coz he only chat with me and he doesnt call me as in call...N when he chats he wil just ask how r u how was ur day etc...When we see he will kiss me before ending of our date and not have feeling to do it imidiatelly...What does he want from me??only SEX or something more..?
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Smellymouth: 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
Europija:
Hi everyone..I been dating this guy for only 2 weeks.He is Nigerian igbo.We went out like 7 times for drink...he kissed me on our 3.date..When we meet we talk but not that i can talk.to him for 24 h...He wil fallow me.back to my home...even on bad weather...He introduced me.to his friend as his gf...But i have big problem.coz he only chat with me and he doesnt call me as in call...N when he chats he wil just ask how r u how was ur day etc...When we see he will kiss me before ending of our date and not have feeling to do it imidiatelly...What does he want from me??only SEX or something more..?

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
You again? What part of Europe do you reside if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
You again? What part of Europe do you reside if I may ask
....Albania....pls answer my question
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
Ronald4lif take it easy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
Europija:
....Albania....pls answer my question

Albania? Now I see why your ex left you then. You guys aren't part of the EU so you couldn't guarantee him residency.

I think he's not into you. If he did he'd call you once in a while not just messaging. Sure you aren't the one forcing yourself on him? It also seem you have deep love for black guys, Nigerians precisely.

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
Europija:

Please, how can I get to Albania from Oshodi in Lagos??

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by halfricanadian(f): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
Good guys nothing is so lovely as dating a matured gentle man the feeling is heavenly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Ab025(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
I think the problem with you is you take up the ones that are not really into you and turn down the ones that are really down for you........all at first sight!!

Now what do you want?? You want him to fvck you first and ditch you...then run over here again to tell us how men are badt and wicked??

When you are seeing the signs now and still allowing him to crawl up into ur bed with a kiss every date.....

# am speechless

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm. I did not even get what you said.
Can you elaborate more?
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Good guys nothing is so lovely as dating a matured gentle man the feeling is heavenly grin grin
yeah u can say that again hunnie....
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by halfricanadian(f): 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
armylord:
yeah u can say that again hunnie....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin
aww see ur cute face.. love ur dimples..
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
Europija:
Hi everyone.. I been dating this guy for only 2 weeks. He is Nigerian igbo. We went out like 7 times for drink ...he kissed me on our 3.date ..When we meet we talk but not that i can talk.to him for 24 h...He wil fallow me .back to my home...even on bad weather...He introduced me.to his friend as his gf...But i have big problem.coz he only chat with me and he doesnt call me as in call...N when he chats he wil just ask how r u how was ur day etc...When we see he will kiss me before ending of our date and not have feeling to do it imidiatelly ...What does he want from me??only SEX or something more..?

[img]http://doynews.com/sites/default/files/field/image/african-gag3.PNG[/img]
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
armylord:
aww see ur cute face.. love ur dimples..

grin grin grin grin

My kids will have dimples dat i will b kissing every morning
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin

My kids will have dimples dat i will b kissing every morning
u meant our kids?? cheesy..
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
He want everything from u
Europija:
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On May 24, 2016
armylord:
u meant our kids?? cheesy..

We will only co parent ni o tongue tongue
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2016
Ab025:
I think the problem with you is you take up the ones that are not really into you and turn down the ones that are really down for you........all at first sight!!

Now what do you want?? You want him to fvck you first and ditch you...then run over here again to tell us how men are badt and wicked??

When you are seeing the signs now and still allowing him to crawl up into ur bed with a kiss every date.....

# am speechless
....I just like this guy so much and he respects me he showed it but he didnt show that he likes me..
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Ab025(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Europija:
....I just like this guy so much and he respects me he showed it but he didnt show that he likes me..

I don talk am, until e nack you before ur eye clear...
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 5:21am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

We will only co parent ni o tongue tongue
lolx really?
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 5:24am On May 25, 2016
Europija:

2weeks is too soon to know a guys intention nah

1 Like

Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2016
Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by halfricanadian(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2016
armylord:
lolx really?

Yes na grin grin
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Albania? Now I see why your ex left you then. You guys aren't part of the EU so you couldn't guarantee him residency.

I think he's not into you. If he did he'd call you once in a while not just messaging. Sure you aren't the one forcing yourself on him? It also seem you have deep love for black guys, Nigerians precisely.
....I been to his place yesterday for 5 hours...he wantes sex but didnt push me into it...we didnt do it...n he didnt sound angry about it..
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
Ab025:

.....I been to his place yesterday for 5 hours...He wanted sex but didnt push me into it....but me i didnt want so we didnt do it...he wasnt angry
# am speechless
Re: Player Or Good Guy???help! by henryhemon(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Europija post=46022340][/quote]

Hi

(1) (Reply)

Things Yorubas Can Relate To / The One Thing Every Girl Fantasizes About. / Proof That Adeboye Is Trainin Prostitutes & Opportunistic Women (chat Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.