Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me (6624 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2017
There is this particular good guy I usually run into on my way home from work. I think he stays in the street adjacent mine but recently we got talking and he seemed nice to be with.

To be honest I'm no spring chicken and I'm sure he sense that but he's still keeps coming close. I not sure if I'd like to date him but what worries me is that I don't understand what he sees in me when they are other younger girls he could be with if he wanted to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 18, 2017
The 'Bad Girl' is still undefined. What do you mean by bad girl. Then we can properly advice? you

12 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by sorextee(m): 4:41am On Nov 18, 2017
I love bad girls
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2017
bad girl.... the type you can mount and have unrestricted access to their coochies, without any commitment whatsoever. a win win situation.

the babe asks what this man see in her?! a good time, fun times, no strings attached bedroom acrobatics etc

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2017
ScotFree:
The 'Bad Girl' is still undefined. What do you mean by bad girl. Then we can properly advice? you
UNILAG alumni, club girl, party girl, high pussy millage you name it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
bad girl.... the type you can mount and have unrestricted access to their coochies, without any commitment whatsoever. a win win situation.

the babe asks what this man see in her?! a good time, fun times, no strings attached bedroom acrobatics etc
I can't do that no more now looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

I can't do that no more now looking for a long term relationship

before you go looking for a long term r/ship, i suggest you remove the "bad girl" from your life then...

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by AnodaIT(m): 5:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Maybe he just wants a piece of the action
Add it to your fun list by being seduce and fvrk by a good guy
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2017
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.... Any woman who has given her coochie to all and sundry, I bind and cast away from my destiny.. Amen

17 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2017
maybe he wants to hit it and quit it
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

A Unilag alumna is closely associated with bad character, for real?

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by mykel25(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
As if you don't know what to do... Shior....u were a lonely geh in some post back looking for a good guy... Now u ve one n Ure Herr saying rubbish. ..grow up boy and do something meaningful with your life

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by waywardpikin: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.... Any woman who has given her coochie to all and sundry, I bind and cast away from my destiny.. Amen

AMEN OOO
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by schumastic(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2017
If I may ask, what makes you a bad girl?
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by femi4: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Unilag people will soon come for your head.....Be prepare!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Michelle55: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2017
don't judge yourself.. some has done worse than you could ever imagined but they were still giving a second chance to make amendments and live a fulfilled life. perhaps the guy saw the good side of you that you refused to acknowledge. if you feel same, just give it a trial and who knows it might work out between you two except you don't want him,then you can decide to severe all ties with him.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by bayocanny: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

I can't do that no more now looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage
Double standard, you're looking for a long term relationship yet you're playing hard to get claiming you're a bad girl..my sister, forget the past and work on yourself...give yourself another chance.
He may be you your last bustop

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by MaryBenn(f): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:
There is this particular good guy I usually run into on my way home from work. I think he stays in the street adjacent mine but recently we got talking and he seemed nice to be with.

To be honest I'm no spring chicken and I'm sure he sense that but he's still keeps coming close. I not sure if I'd like to date him but what worries me is that I don't understand what he sees in me when they are other younger girls he could be with if he wanted to

Wishful thinking grin grin grin keep lying

And the best place to come and tell us is on Nairaland grin grin grin
All these underage girls on NL. Go and face your Jamb grin grin grin grin

P.S don't bother replying me grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by bayocanny: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2017
schumastic:
If I may ask, what makes you a bad girl?
"Coochie millage" grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by sinceraconcept(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

he wants to chop his own. he probably knows you are a bad girl. we good guys love to bes bad girls too cos we see them as the type we can actualize our sexual fantasies with.
but why do Nigerian High pussy mileage girls don't show their pictures? we still have a long way to go in naija.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2017
sinceraconcept:
he wants to chop his own. he probably knows you are a bad girl. we good guys love to bes bad girls too cos we see them as the type we can actualize our sexual fantasies with.
but why do Nigerian High pussy mileage girls don't show their pictures? we still have a long way to go in naija.
So you basically saying a good guy can't have genuine feelings for a bad girl.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Sheun001(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:
what's alumni BTW
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Sheun001(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:
what's alumni BTW
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by pu7pl3(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Oga basically you are a guy hiding behind an "F"

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Jeffjay247(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Lolz, did u just say high pussy mileage?? grin grin grin.. There's nothing u won't find in this nairaland, imagine vocabulary

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by bjx5: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Do not date him if another word for the bad girl is Olosho. Please and please do not quote me, I beg u

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by TEAMvido(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
funny ...... you need mental guidance ....
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by movid(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
McBeal10:
maybe he wants to hit it and quit it
Wa sere omo

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Belafonte(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Lol. You'll save yourself till marriage? Hahahaha
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by sinceraconcept(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

i'm a good guy. I know how we feel. even if we manage to marry,it will get to a certain stage we will feel cheated and wouldn't rest till we pay back by being wayward as well. and that's why good men turn bad after marriage or if the wife makes any mistake,we blame it on her past life and treat her that way but people wouldn't understand why we seem to switch attitude all of a sudden. some people would see her as a good woman but we would see her as worthless and its due to her past life. but a bad guy wouldn't see it that way because he used to be that too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) ) / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.