Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Must Read: CHRISTMAS’ DISTRACTIONS (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: CHRISTMAS’ DISTRACTIONS (18+) (497 Views)

Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage / Distractions / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1] {er0tica Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: CHRISTMAS’ DISTRACTIONS (18+) by noblepassmercy: 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
“Okay. I’m coming.” followed my final reply to Chidinma, as I began dropping my phone from my ear. I wasn’t feeling wonderful about my response as I was really very busy with my project report and needed no distractions whatsoever.

I was already very far behind schedule, and with rumours filtering from school that a first review will be happening as early as January, I barely had any reason to celebrate Xmas as required. I had already told my people I wasn’t coming home, so no one was exactly expecting me anymore. I was going to remain alone to face my immediate task squarely.

And of course, any graduate engineer would tell you this period is usually the most trying of times of their training days in school. From a rather strenuous search for a project focus/title to a reoccurring pursuit for said title to be approved by your personal supervisor. Then follows the tedious research and subsequent writing/typing while still seeking approval for each chapter/section completed. It was just a burden too bulky to bear, and I haven’t even mentioned how much financial resources that would inevitably get consumed by the long process.

Continue Reading here: http://trendope.com/2016/05/must-read-christmas-distractions-18/

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sex Ringtone? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? / Parents Having Private Room Are Working Towards Divorce In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.