Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? (499 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? by mamagee3(f): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
My boyfriend always ends things with me but then he would call me days later to makeup.

What could be wrong?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? by mhizeva(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is he sleeping with you... Because men can be so crafty and all he misses might just be the sex..........

Now if sex is not the case (meaning you are not sleeping with each other)

Then communication is the key... Directly talk to him about this issues (be sweet but firm in the conversation)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? by sirliu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
mamagee3:
My boyfriend always ends things with me but then he would call me days later to makeup.

What could be wrong?

Pointless thread is pointless.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? by ireneony(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mamagee3 I use God beg u..Please stop posting trash ..
Gosh! I de weep for ur matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day U Love Most In Your Secondary School. Comments Pls / 5 Ways To Build Trust In A Long Distance Relationship / Daddy Are You Proud Of Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.