Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf (1521 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by koife(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by ivyy(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
It's not funny sha sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Should I laugh?
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by UrWorstNitemare: 9:59pm On May 24, 2016
undecided
op, I Jus finished reading it, so when shlda I start LAUGHING angry
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by koife(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided

op, I Jus finished reading it, so when shlda I start LAUGHING angry
Now u got me laffing
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Michellla(f): 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
op dont mind them.
its extremely funny.
I cracked a smile.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by marshalcarter: 10:03pm On May 24, 2016
Looooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzz

Lwkmd...........grin

Not at ur rubbish post oooundecided but dis posters above megrin
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by vicstar(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
in phyno's voice: wickedest!!! cry gringringrin

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by koife(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
Chai Nler's you guys got no chill at all!
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by UrWorstNitemare: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
koife:
Now u got me laffing

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by pikin1(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
THAT BABE NO GO MAKE HEAVEN IF SHE NO CHANGE. .. SMH
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by decatalyst(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2016
Can even date a dumb lady undecided

Silly-dumb!
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Richie444: 10:42pm On May 24, 2016

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
ivyy:
It's not funny sha sad
You must be a Sadist, therefore not fit for the crown!!
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
and you wonder why guys are players...smh
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by halfricanadian(f): 11:06pm On May 24, 2016
Laugh is afraid to laugh sef
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Eminentsaint(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2016
Not funny at all
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by ivyy(f): 11:30pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hence I should pretend? cheesy now this is funny.
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
ivyy:

Hence I should pretend? cheesy now this is funny.

Lemme ask, when you are with your date, and he cracks a boring Joke, what is your reaction? you laugh hard just to keep it moving.

Same applies in politics.... But I won't be the one to lecture you...

Morning to you.
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by ivyy(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lemme ask, when you are with your date, and he cracks a boring Joke, what is your reaction? you laugh hard just to keep it moving.

Morning to you.
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by femi4: 9:11am On May 25, 2016
ivyy:
It's not funny sha sad
You just have V everywhere. V in your name and V on your dp
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by ivyy(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Morning to you.
i get your point. But not finding it funny doesn't mean i'm a sadist. Your conclusion was rather harsh but its fine tongue. And great morning to you too.
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oga, you don't have to attack her personality because she's contesting. Miss Nairaland is not a do or die affair.
She still deserves some credit for having the courage to showcase herself.

Bless.
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2016
ivyy:

i get your point. But not finding it funny doesn't mean i'm a sadist. Your conclusion was rather harsh but its fine tongue. And great morning to you too.
Done... saw it not long ago
Re: Epic Response A Lady Gave Her Friend Zoned Wanna Be Bf by ivyy(f): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Done... saw it not long ago
i just sent a new mail smiley

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland!!! My Honest Last Five Standing Best. / Why Didn't You Attend Church Today? / First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.