Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,183 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident (790 Views)

Lady Reveals How A Male Nurse Raped A Woman While in Coma, Impregnates Her / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by queenstll(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zD6fJbEcNvE/V0TFN7DHWII/AAAAAAAJR6E/EbCOCV_8lv03G6zV82xCcMN_IszUseSQwCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

cc: lalasticlala
Joy Akabuike, a graduate of Imo State Polytechnic, is currently in coma following the ghastly accident involving a commercial bus belonging to Peace Mass Transit and a truck which occurred last Sunday in Umuahia. The split photos shows her taking a pic before embarking on the ill fated journey and lying beside the mangled bus shortly after the accident.
"I chat with you joy on Saturday night and you told me you will be traveling on Sunday morning without knowing you'd get involved in an accident.. Peeps Ada is in coma and needs our prayers. You shall be healed INSHA All" a friend of her posted on Facebook.

Please pray for her recovery.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photo-the-beautiful-joy-akabuike-in-coma.xhtml
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by queenstll(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
quick recovery
God please
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by alobright17(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
God please revive her In Jesus name.
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
cry she will not die in the name of Jesus who lives! I pray thee..

I still think of that incident till now.. it's too too painful.. really.. Sometimes I just think and say to myself, life is just meaningless..
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by AngryNigerian(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
Pls God, intervene in the life of your daughter, Amen!
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
Her life will be a testimony

God's got her back
Get well soon
Re: Photo: Beautiful Joy Akabuike In Coma Who Was Involved In Peace Mass Accident by Mskrisx(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Nne u will not die

(1) (Reply)

20 Types Of Women To Avoid Getting Married To! / ... / How Can I Delete A Post On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.