Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused (1847 Views)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / 18 Things You Can Relate To If You Are Involved With MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Take the period back 6years ago, I was almost concluding my post graduate program. Due to the fact I worked out of town, I usually lodged in hotels whenever I need to see my oga at the top. Most nights were boring as I hadn't much friends. Anyway a buddy of mine who took pity on me decided to hook me up with one lady, from phone calls, to chats and the next night she was in my hotel room. I hate driving at night because of these useless sars peeps, yet we drove to a nearby town to eat cat fish and ohmpa ( star lager at that time). I was happy I had company to talk to, plus she is a head Turner. Very beautiful, and buxom. I was hoping she didn't intend to sleep, till all doubts were cleared when she insisted we get take out for late night reboot of energy. I immediately regretted my decision, plus the consequence that I will cheat on my then gf. Anyway no to look silly, we retired and did all the evils humans can think of. By morning she told me my fee was 20k. I almost ran mad, I inquired if she meant 20k for her dowry. Anyway since I slept in a posh hotel and drove a nice car, if she started Ashewo trouble, I have it all to lose and nobody will believe I don't have the money to pay, in welling tears, I paid her. This was supposed to be a Roger for one useless oga at the top I wanted to settle before my final defence (the man was a devil).

Fast forward to last year, I got a WhatsApp message from this lady, apparently we still had our contacts, she still knew my name, we started talking, we chat often. Around January this year when I travelled. She came to see me, I had already kept her money sef, but to my surprise, she was like " I don't drink" " I don't normally visit men in their hotel rooms" " please let's meet in a public place am not comfortable in that secluded room"
I thought this was another style, maybe role playing. Till she carried her bags, entered okada and zoomed off. I never called till I arrive back at my Base. She started texting me " who do I think she is" " that she has never been with a man before and I shouldn't have gotten angry at her" I made sure I read properly. I tried to inquire where she was six years ago, incase I was in a dream then. She confirmed she was in town running her admission as well as pre-science. I had to ask the question "so dear you are a Virgin, please swear to God" and she told me "yes". There is nothing, no orifice I didn't explore that day. Since I couldn't take this deciet anymore, I had to confront hr and she said yes she came then, but we didn't do anything. That I should look for who I gave my hard earned twenty thousand. That she loves me, and I should stop talking or seeing her as a lovepeddler. I have been confused ever since, is it dat she forgot? Is it that I was drunk and gave out my money in a drunk dream? And yer it disappeared in real life, was it that she is just a witch who was likely in a trance when we met and really can't remember. What the hell happened to me for christsake

1 Like

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by falconey(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Brother

1 Like

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2016
this case big pass me I beg hateu2 cruzita cutehector smellymouth make una come I beg
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Dojupyo(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2016
You are really confused jare. Me no know wetin I go talk put for this matter

2 Likes

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by ccvizzle(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Follow her foot step and bleep her again
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Oche211(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Bros, dis ur matter no be here oo.
Person wey hire dis people after u paid them in dollars.
U suppose don dey mountain or prayer city by nw

4 Likes

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Oche211(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Make i call my oga at the top to reason dis ur matter. Intelligen abeg come.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by cocaineaddict(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2016
guy u jus de formulate nonsense. Try again

1 Like

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Leriebloom(f): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Maybe she is just a professional liar. You wld b suprised.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by jaymejate: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2016
My brother, pls do come for deliverance,
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
seriously bro the girl is much like the devil in sheep clothing seeking whom to devour. follow ur instincts like a man
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Strahovski1(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2016
This is Voodoo man.

If you are in Lagos go to Illupeju then call me I will hook you up with one of our priests. He will tell you everything.

Pm me.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2016
God save us from karishika
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Leriebloom:
Maybe she is just a professional liar. You wld b suprised.
I pray she is just lying oh. I have been thinking of plenty things. Let it be she is just lying biko. I have learnt a big lesson sha
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Strahovski1:
This is Voodoo man.

If you are in Lagos go to Illupeju then call me I will hook you up with one of our priests. He will tell you everything.

Pm me.
Bro I really need help, you really know a way?
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2016
@OP SHE IS AN EXECUTIVE LIAR, U DNT HAVE TO BE CONFUSE, HER PLAN IS TO ACT GOOD AFTER SIX YEARS JUST FOR U TO C HER AS A GOOD LADY AND GET MARRIED TO HER ALL BCAUS U DRIVE A POSH CAR AND LIVED IN EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOMS, THAT WAS WHY IT TOO HER SIX YEARS TO SHOWFACE, @OP SHE IS A BITTTCH THAT IS AFTER UR MONEY, I WILL ADVICE U TO TRY AND FORK HER AND DUMP HER FOR THE BIITCH THAT SHE IS OR JUST DO AWAY WITH HER ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP SHE IS AN EXECUTIVE LIAR, U DNT HAVE TO BE CONFUSE, HER PLAN IS TO ACT GOOD AFTER SIX YEARS JUST FOR U TO C HER AS A GOOD LADY AND GET MARRIED TO HER ALL BCAUS U DRIVE A POSH CAR AND LIVED IN EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOMS, THAT WAS WHY IT TOO HER SIX YEARS TO SHOWFACE, @OP SHE IS A BITTTCH THAT IS AFTER UR MONEY, I WILL ADVICE U TO TRY AND FORK HER AND DUMP HER FOR THE BIITCH THAT SHE IS OR JUST DO AWAY WITH HER ASAP.
bleep her again? God forbid..... I hope she is just a liar. I don't like spiritual things. I don't understand them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Leriebloom(f): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I pray she is just lying oh. I have been thinking of plenty things. Let it be she is just lying biko. I have learnt a big lesson sha
She is, but there is no harm praying, if u avnt prayed bout it.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by cruzita(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2016
undecided I no understand abeg

1 Like

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by uzoormah(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
my brother..congrats! u just deposited ur money into "their" spiritual account.. go for deliverance

TO GUYS WHO BLEEP WHATSOEVER THEY SEE: continue!! your own is waiting for you
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by uzoormah(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
cruzita:
undecided I no understand abeg
if curzita no understand, na im be say d guy own don be
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Oga forget matter,that girl is a liar.

Six years is not six days.

From your intuition, how old do u think she was six years ago?

For her to be doing runs wey go fit pay 20k per nite, means she is well tutored in the game of olosho. Thus, her age no go be anything less than 22 or so ( I am just speculating).

Now, she don do ashewo work finish and she come realise say, ashewo work no de pay, because they spend virtually everything they got from d last deal to prepare for the next deal, she was unable to save.

Work, she no fit get because she was busy doing cheap cheap runs.

Her best alternative is to get a husband and not just any husband, a rich husband so as to help maintain her high taste of life. She had to re-asses all her old clients, and you were the only one who could pay an olosho 20k without barting an eyelids, booooom, u became the man God sent to her.

But she can not come back to and expect u to marry her knowing that u knew she was an ashawo, she had to play the innocent girl game on you.

Bros, please for your dear life. If u really want to revenge and know the truth. Give her digits to your trusted pal and u know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Smellymouth: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Fvck her bro.. undecided
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Damitism: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
@ maybe she is suffering from Multiple personality disorder. undecided
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by TheNonce: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided.... .....angry

What the _fuck is this dude posting?
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided.... .....angry

What the _fuck is this dude posting?
that is why people graduate with different classes, the people on first class and second class have understood the post and given their opinion, it's not surprise you couldn't comprehend the post cos of ur class. Thanks for ur contribution. You have been noticed
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Fraih(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lets say she had some memory loss...
Believe me, this is not spiritual.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm, this thing funny me diegrin...Owk, start this way, try to know her family background, her friends, her parents....pls ensure you know her deep before making any serious resolution or commitment with her.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by fetrillion(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Eddygourdo post=43700315]Take the period back 6years ago, I was almost concluding my post graduate program. Due to the fact I worked out of town, I usually lodged in hotels whenever I need to see my oga at the top. Most nights were boring as I hadn't much friends. Anyway a buddy of mine who took pity on me decided to hook me up with one lady, from phone calls, to chats and the next night she was in my hotel room. I hate driving at night because of these useless sars peeps, yet we drove to a nearby town to eat cat fish and ohmpa ( star lager at that time). I was happy I had company to talk to, plus she is a head Turner. Very beautiful, and buxom. I was hoping she didn't intend to sleep, till all doubts were cleared when she insisted we get take out for late night reboot of energy. I immediately regretted my decision, plus the consequence that I will cheat on my then gf. Anyway no to look silly, we retired and did all the evils humans can think of. By morning she told me my fee was 20k. I almost ran mad, I inquired if she meant 20k for her dowry. Anyway since I slept in a posh hotel and drove a nice car, if she started Ashewo trouble, I have it all to lose and nobody will believe I don't have the money to pay, in welling tears, I paid her. This was supposed to be a Roger for one useless oga at the top I wanted to settle before my final defence (the man was a devil).

Fast forward to last year, I got a WhatsApp message from this lady, apparently we still had our contacts, she still knew my name, we started talking, we chat often. Around January this year when I travelled. She came to see me, I had already kept her money sef, but to my surprise, she was like " I don't drink" " I don't normally visit men in their hotel rooms" " please let's meet in a public place am not comfortable in that secluded room"
I thought this was another style, maybe role playing. Till she carried her bags, entered okada and zoomed off. I never called till I arrive back at my Base. She started texting me " who do I think she is" " that she has never been with a man before and I shouldn't have gotten angry at her" I made sure I read properly. I tried to inquire where she was six years ago, incase I was in a dream then. She confirmed she was in town running her admission as well as pre-science. I had to ask the question "so dear you are a Virgin, please swear to God" and she told me "yes". There is nothing, no orifice I didn't explore that day. Since I couldn't take this deciet anymore, I had to confront hr and she said yes she came then, but we didn't do anything. That I should look for who I gave my hard earned twenty thousand. That she loves me, and I should stop talking or seeing her as a lovepeddler. I have been confused ever since, is it dat she forgot? Is it that I was drunk and gave out my money in a drunk dream? And yer it disappeared in real life, was it that she is just a witch who was likely in a trance when we met and really can't remember. What the hell happened to me for christsake[/quot

Dnt be a fool man. She is exactly who u think she was. She perfectly understand ur financial capabilities n she wants to be into u full time. Fear woman o,, dey can do and denial anyfin.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Swissheart(f): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
She is a professional liar.
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by TheNonce: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
that is why people graduate with different classes, the people on first class and second class have understood the post and given their opinion, it's not surprise you couldn't comprehend the post cos of ur class. Thanks for ur contribution. You have been noticed

Your formulated story is pure hogwash! All this your bush flogging makes no sense! You probably belong to the unit of those with "pass" hence your obsession with "class"!

With all due respect, sharrap and swerve! Lmfao!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horror story: Eight Feet Tall / My Husband Uses Aboniki During Sex, Woman Cries Out.. / Am I Being Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.