Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother (6439 Views)

Confession – I Like Fingering Than Raw Sex / Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! / Confession: I Was Disvirgined By My Mum… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by bobolizim(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
There are many secrets hidden behind peoples’ faces, and there are demons that individuals battle; and until they make confessions, one will not be able to tell the inner struggles that many are fighting.
A lady has made a rather disturbing confession of how she enjoys having sex with her husband’s brother. According to the Vanguard, a lady simply named Judith has narrated how she can’t get over the sexual escapades she has with her brother-in- law. Below is Judith’s rather queer story, one which in the African tradition, is a taboo. Blood is thicker than water, right? This belief was put to the test when Judith met her husband’s elder brother for the first time. She’d been married to Bernard for seven years when Kingsley returned to the country after years of studying and working abroad.
“Kingsley is a couple of years older than Ben and it was obvious they were very close when he finally called at the house,” explained Judith.
“They spent time together watching football or going to the clubs – making up for lost times. “The brothers, in spite of their closeness, were very different. Ben, my husband is the aggressive type whilst Kingsley was what you would call a real man – strong and able to handle himself with no aggression whatsoever – no hint of the bully his brother was.”
“One evening, I was relaxing at home when Kingsley called unexpectedly . “Ben is not here,” I told him as I let him in. “He’s at his office’s send-off do for a member of staff.” “I know,” he replied quietly, “he told me when I called him.”
I felt this crazy excitement as I looked up at him. ‘It’s you I’ve come to see,’ he continued, “I need to know if you’ve realised what you’re doing to me …” I didn’t know what to say. But he took me in his arms and all the pent-up emotions of the past month erupted. As we made furious love on the sofa, he confessed he was in love with me.
I couldn’t help telling him there was no future for us as Ben would kill us both if he found out. My kids would be heartbroken, devastated and confused if we were to end up with their uncle.
“Unfortunately, no amount of sensible thoughts could erase the love (lust more like) that had grown between us. In the months that follows, we contrived any excuse to be together. Ben couldn’t care less that Kingsley and I went shopping together or picked up the takeaway for our weekend treats. And because I worked shifts, it was easy to slip round to Kingsley’s flat, enjoy a couple of blissful hours in his flat.
“Ben was so complacent it would never have occurred to him that his brother and his wife were both betraying him in the worst possible way. The fact that I took more interest in my clothes and make- up didn’t bother him.”
And then the unthinkable happened – I discovered I was pregnant. The problem was that Ben and I hadn’t had sex for months – he was usually far too drunk to stay awake at night. When I broke the news to Kingsley, his first reaction shocked me. Pure joy shone in his eyes. ‘A baby! That’s fantastic!’ he squalled, his imagination running away with him.. His only child is with his British wife and she wouldn’t even consider Kingsley bringing him.
‘At least now we can be a real family,’ he gushed, ‘make a fresh start and take your two boys to live with us’.
I begged him to stop right there. ‘We’d be outcasts,’ I told him. ‘The worst sort of cheats. And the children would wonder why they were living with their uncle and calling him ‘dad’. And do you think Ben would let us live happily together? No way! He’d see us dead first.
On and on we talked and in the end we agreed that our hopes of a new life was ashes before they’d even begun. So I made the heartbreaking decision to terminate the pregnancy before Ben suspected a thing.
“After the termination, it was an excuse for Kingsley and I to put an end to this mad relationship, but strangely, our shared disappointment brought us even closer.
“It’s been months since that tragic event but we’re still living our double lives. So, here I am playing the role of good mum and wife whilst Kingsley is the kind uncle the kids adore. Only, we remain passionate, cheating lovers whenever opportunity arises.
“The pregnancy would have been a good reason to pitch my tent with Kingsley, but that kind of taboo doesn’t even bear thinking of – it was too scary. Now there is no hope for us to have a happy-ever- after ending. I’ve urged Kingsley to look for a suitable partner so he could plan a future with a wife and kids.
He would make a wonderful husband and father. But my pleas are half-hearted. I genuinely love Kingsley. He is a refreshing break from the brute I’m married to and it will break my heart when the loving feeling eventually ends.
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by Taiofil(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2016
Nawa ooo... The story be like rice n bean wey don done. angry
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by 1miccza: 12:04am On May 25, 2016
Wetin go kill person dey first sweet well well
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by madone: 8:09am On May 25, 2016
u see ....she and Ben have not had sex for months
hr was far too drunk to stay awake in the night...guys why not just marry your alcohol as wife and leave the ladies for the ones that need them.
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by bobolizim(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2016
cc lalasticlala people need to see this
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by czarr(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2016
Hoekay?
Good for you,whatever floats ur boat undecided
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by Mariojane(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
Taiofil:
Nawa ooo... The story be like rice n bean wey don done. angry
grin grin grin grin cooked story abi?
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by Taiofil(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
Mariojane:
grin grin grin grin cooked story abi?

Asin so cooked grin
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by bobolizim(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Confession: I Enjoy Sex With My Husband's Brother by Regya(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
My dear sister, there many of your kind all over the world but the beauty of it all is that you wrote an open confession but please you need a counseling of a true man of God to confess to but you true healing comes when you are finally guided to confess to your husband it may be hard but it's more worst to face the unknown consequences of your indulgence. Write me at rajoku@yahoo.com but you need a deliverance of which I can't conduct or over to you but rather I will guide you to a bible believing church. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Shared On Twitter On Her 10th Year Anniversary Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.