Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! (2709 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / I Need A Girlfriend Here On Nairaland / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by moriton(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
I have a confession to make that might sound shocking to you.
I don’t actually like my girlfriend.
That’s right, I said it, and boy does it feel good to finally get that off my chest. Don’t get me wrong, she’s an incredible girl; smart, funny, hygienic, feminine, Caucasian, devoted to Christ. I love taking her out to dinner, and to see the latest alternative Christian contemporary bands, and I always tell her how beautiful she is. I can’t remember the last time I was mad at her for more than 5 minutes, and I only laid my hands on her once. But I don’t like her at all. Not one bit. In fact, there’s nothing I like about her.
Now I know what you’re probably thinking right about now: “What kind of terrible person would date someone without even liking them? Are you mentally crazy? Have you lost your marbles?! Do you have a few screws loose up there buddy?!? WHAT’S YOUR FREQUENCY?!?” Well, once you read the explanation to my thought process in just a few more paragraphs, you’ll see that there’s actually a pretty big twist here.
But first, let me tell you a little bit about my girlfriend. I first met Chelsey two years ago when I was just a sophomore in high school. I was in a bad place spiritually. For as long as I could remember, I had struggled with an addiction to masturbation. It seemed I couldn’t go five minutes without having to spill my seed somewhere, and boy, did I ever… in the bio lab of my high school, in the back of the bus, in the employee restroom at Cold Stone Creamery. There wasn’t a single square foot of my town that had not been coated in my seminal emissions. I had also started experimenting with dangerous drugs like cigarettes and alcoholic energy drinks, and these were taking a toll on my personal well-being.
It was around this time that my friend P.J. invited me to attend his youth group service. “No way bro,” I protested, “Church is for geeks and nerds.” But P.J. always seemed like a pretty happy guy, and I wanted to know the secret to his happiness. So I went anyway. At the youth group, I listened to a bunch of beautiful testimonies from kids just like me. Kids who were addicted to masturbation and most importantly, kids who love to play Guitar Hero! tongue
After the service, I was approached by a beautiful girl with jet black hair. She introduced herself as Chelsey and asked me why I came to the youth group. I blushed and told her about my addiction. That’s when she shared a line of scripture with me that completely changed the way I think.
Job 31:11 – “The heart of lust is so wicked, for lust is a shameful sin.”
“I never thought about it that way before,” I said.
“That’s the cool thing about The Bible,” she said, “It’s like this old book, but it has a lot of really smart stuff in it. Now come on, that half-pipe isn’t gonna skate itself!”

Two years later and we’re still together. But the truth remains, I don’t like my girlfriend. Not at all. I’m serious. I don’t like her. Let that statement really sink in for a second. I’m going to say it one more time and then we’ll do the reveal. I don’t like my girlfriend.
…I LOVE her!
You see what I did there? The entire time you were under the impression that I didn’t like my girlfriend, only for it to be revealed in the end that what I meant was that I love her. Get it? I don’t like her. I love her! Pretty clever, huh? Oh man, you should have seen yourself! You were all like “what in the darn-heck is this guy talking about over here?! It sounds like he likes her, but he keeps saying he doesn’t like her. What exactly am I missing here?! I mean, this just does not compute!”
All joking aside, love is a beautiful thing that should be taken seriously.

culled from Andrew Costa.

Here is what's up nairalanders, how about you talk your girl/guy out on a date and say all the nice things about her saying you don't like her and later say it's actually love. At your own discretion though!.

2 Likes

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Op you say wetin undecided

6 Likes

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by pointblank247(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
nobi crase be dis ? like ko love ni. listen, can one love what he dosent like ?

3 Likes

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22, I see ya almost everywhere grin shocked grin. Goodmorning.

BTW, op is high angry

1 Like

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
funny dp but who still spend 5naira huh
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Aderola15:
Divay22, I see ya almost everywhere grin shocked grin. Goodmorning.

BTW, op is high angry
Morning bae cheesy smiley smiley

I know he is,just wondering who gave him weed this beautiful Tuesday morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
funny dp but who still spend 5naira huh
So you will prefer to send the money for Investment on a girl abi grin grin
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by fhelihx(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
OP,your post sound as if it is a copy and paste thing..
IDGAF..smh
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Emmerich09(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2017
If you no like her, how come you take love her Ehh? Werey...
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
So you will prefer to send the money for Investment on a girl abi grin grin
why not she could be a better investment cheesy
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
why not she could be a better investment cheesy
Okay o..... I pray it pays well
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Okay o..... I pray it pays well
huh...you can wire me your account lets start from there..but you have to send me two things first
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
huh...you can wire me your account lets start from there..but you have to send me two things first
I don't have an account.....
What are those
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Many are Mad, Few are Roaming

1 Like

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Nnfe(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Awwww smiley
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
I don't have an account..... What are those
like seriously cheesy no account? You must have kolo(a saving box)
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
like seriously cheesy no account?
You must have kolo(a saving box)
lol.....just Kidding I have both
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:

HahahahahahHahahahahah grin
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
lol.....just Kidding I have both
huh i was already wondering which planet you were typing from
Interesting ..why do you have the two for the same purpose huh
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
myking95:

HahahahahahHahahahahah grin
Op smoke weed
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
huh i was already wondering which planet you were typing from
Interesting ..why do you have the two for the same purpose huh
my account for long term saving and my box for short term saving.....
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
my account for long term saving and my box for short term saving.....
you should be a millionaire by now
Am coming for ya box tonight ..kindly cook sumthing yummy tongue
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
you should be a millionaire by now
Am coming for ya box tonight ..kindly cook sumthing yummy tongue
sure....like this

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
sure....like this
now i know you a witch
Anyways you cant get me am covered by the blood nothing does me cheesy
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dice01:
now i know you a witch
Anyways you cant get me am covered by the blood nothing does me cheesy
Hahahaha..which blood undecided
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by 2dice01: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahaha..which blood undecided
am not talking about your bloody coven tongue
Cos i know you guys suck expired blood
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by skywalker240(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Yousay u like Cassava i get big Cassava grin
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Divay22(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
skywalker240:

Yousay u like Cassava i get big Cassava grin
Wetin be cassava undecided
Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by skywalker240(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Wetin be cassava undecided
Here u go,
Am waiting 4 u,
Oya put on ur birthday suite and come upstairs grin

Re: Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! by Missmossy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Awww such a beautiful one cheesy i love reading stuffs like this.

(1) (Reply)

17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth / Men Are A Gift To The World: See What This Guy Used To Ask For My Number(pic) / I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.