Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness (24056 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by lailo: 2:20pm On May 25, 2016
But under "our hero" regime,not a single effort to go after dis cabals.The Majority wouldn't have been foolish to vote out d ineffectual booffon.....

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by MicroBox: 2:22pm On May 25, 2016
Pavore9:
“But when I got to EFCC, it was a different ball game because I was confronted with some chilling evidences. I was confronted with so many documents such as copies of drawing, bill of quantity, statement of accounts and so many other documents including email correspondences, at that point I had no option but to tell EFCC exactly the way things were,” Mr. Yerima said.............EFCC really dug! cool
Toyin Saraki also confess that EFCC knows too much before any invitation or arrest...
Kudos EFCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by wordychap: 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
So when you were receiving money to fight boko haram u were diverting it to build complex angry jail him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by hatchy(f): 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
Chai!!! These guys stole this country dried.Imagine the monumental thievery from Dasuki,Froggy eye Deizaini,Metu,Bad-dey and those shared while the owner of the house was sleeping upstairs in Kano.Nigeria is over-fantastically corrupt. We suffer today because of one stupid drunk under whose watch our future and that of our children was being shared among the elites of this nation.Never again shall we have a president of such man.

Foolish Otuoke drunk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by jumobi1(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why GEJ gave up his seat after Buhari beat him (as he should have). Did he not know all this would happen? I think he gave up the seat because he was angry with the people surrounding him for not fighting and working enough for his victory. They should have at least worked to cover their behind. Now they have been exposed and will eventually get lashed in public while GEJ sips cappuccino from his ivory cup.

PDP was wicked. I hope APC is very different although I have my doubts.
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by mamawin(f): 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
segalex:
Voting out gej will forever remain the best decision Nigerians ever made, but only time will tell if Buhari is a better alternative
I wish everybody will see it the way you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2016
jay2pee:
hmmmm.... I smell lies everywhere
....... grin grin grin

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by cameeeeel(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Jonathan's administration was a free for all. A terrible government that sucked this nation to the bone.

And some ignorant Nigerians are blaming Buhari for the economy tragedy while he's trying his best to repair the damages. I hope their eyes would open.

Sometimes I wish EFCC would arrest, convict and prosecute. Cases would be quickly dismissed and the fate of these criminals would also be decided quickly.
we wish for that ooooo bros... Bt prosecution comes before conviction... #correction
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by ExInferis(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
jay2pee:
hmmmm.... I smell lies everywhere

Nope, it's only the smell of your armpit creeping up your nose.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by ExInferis(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2016
Beehshorp:
All dis news of corruption no dey move me again.. For heavens sake a cup of rice na 100naira.. And rain don dey flex muscle anyhow dis one no opportunity to go hustle d money self... Buhari leave corruption alone.. No be corruption go give us food

But na corruption make rice reach 100 naira, and why you're still jobless.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by DExplorer1: 3:58pm On May 25, 2016
cameeeeel:
we wish for that ooooo bros... Bt prosecution comes before conviction... #correction
Noted, corrected. Thanks!
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by Akaujaa(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
Why are some people not defending this Bade guy or is it because its not Jonathan's name that was mentioned?
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by kadree(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2016
"Even if gov ALo faLose n bade choose to embezzle to d scLatch, d fund dat wud av bn used to beta my life, dey still remain my heLo"
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by LydayBobo(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
Am tempted to say we were richer than the Saudis with all these discoveries
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by sadissbala(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
U need medical attention seems u are in support of criminals. angry
grayht:
All liars shall perish..
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by topsam1(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
Beehshorp:
All dis news of corruption no dey move me again.. For heavens sake a cup of rice na 100naira.. And rain don dey flex muscle anyhow dis one no opportunity to go hustle d money self... Buhari leave corruption alone.. No be corruption go give us food

And for your mind, you think say u don make sense abi
Re: Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness by frankputer: 11:41am On May 31, 2016
he is not smart enough,i mean at all with his exposure. he ought to be an intelligent and untraceable thief.if your sources of money are not legit, you have to really work in a private tunnel.you are 80% susceptible to ICT vulnerability if your deals are not legit and it's communicated in parts or in full through ICT you are in danger.not legit money - ICT = untraceable thief but not legit money + ICT = traceable thief and susceptible to ICT vulnerability. don't u know that one of the vulnerable part of a thief is ICT? That's a trap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket / David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / ANAMBRA GUBER!!! Checkout Maduka's Accord With Ndi Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.