Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? (826 Views)

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
I perxonally think ladies tends to cheat more due to the "excess demand" from we guys,hence,they can't turn all guys that ask them out down and are usually left with little or no choice{ma opinion tho}....
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Gflat: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
We are all cheats. Only those that gets caught gets the blame

1 Like

Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by hemartins(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
I perxonally think ladies tends to cheat more due to the "excess demand" from we guys,hence,they can't turn all guys that ask them out down and are usually left with little or no choice{ma opinion tho}....

*Due to the excess demand from we guys *
You sold yourself out bro.
Guys are the reason ladies cheat.
Guys are cheaters.

Final words
No one has immunity to cheating but some choose not to.
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by kachi19: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
we're all guilty cos we're humans and vulnerable but it's the men who get dumb enough to get caught.
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Since d beginning of life in d garden of Eden, women av been cheating... Hope DAT answers ur question ?? undecided
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gflat:

You deserve a handshakegrin

Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
They are gold diggers for nothing.
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Gflat: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You deserve a handshakegrin
Wao! You are beautiful smiley
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gflat:

Wao! You are beautiful smiley

Thanks jare

Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Great comments so far,jes that our diff point of view has it ups and down
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks jare
gud pm dear and how are you?
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
kachi19:
we're all guilty cos we're humans and vulnerable but it's the men who get dumb enough to get caught.
your on the right part,well said bro

1 Like

Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gflat:
"we all" ama take that as "most of us" are cheat but thoxe that are caught getx the blame
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
hemartins:

*Due to the excess demand from we guys *
You sold yourself out bro.
Guys are the reason ladies cheat.
Guys are cheaters.

Final words
No one has immunity to cheating but some choose not to.
not a mara of "me" but "guys" in general...not "we all"tho
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by STENON(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Both.
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by skywalker240(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cheating is defined by the individual that is guilty of it,..a mindset which is an act of an individual both male and female alike...so it goes with both....

but if we talking about mordern day naija,...honestly i think its the ladies..cos they cant stand the pressure of material things..

#facts cool
Re: Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? by Section8(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cheat but don't get caught that's the motto

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me Because He Loves Me! Ladies Do You Agree? / Ladies What Makes U Fight Over A Man???? Im Still Confused:/ / NIGERIANS IN COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC SPOT...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.