Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital (8333 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital by ofhismercy(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS
DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.
...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital by safex(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Abuja is truly beautiful but kai I can see some [b]effects [/b]in some of those pictures!
Re: Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital by sesaan(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Abuja try sha, but is too over rated, 1.Street lights don't function properly/not well maintained, alot of dark sport,

2.alot of open man holes, WTF this can do alot of damage to my Ferrari

3. speed bump, No No No,Abuja should not have them.

4. Security ...not too good.
Re: Abuja At Night: The Nation's Capital by reccy(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Nice one and nice editing...

At least we have some edifice to compete with kenya, mozambique and uganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? / If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To / Cable Visa Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.