Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. (23981 Views)

Nigeria’s Split Looms – Southern Leaders Warn Buhari / Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw / Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dragonking2: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
macluvph1:

My man the last time i checked if actually you know what Nigerian government and our selfish politicians from this side are really taking us for you will pity for yourself for saying this.

All i want is that they should grant us resource control, we need to manage our resources.
I understand..but what they should request for is development of niger delta not free nnamdi kanu and dasuki...who dem don epp?

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by macluvph1(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
dragonking2:
I understand..but what they should request for is development of niger delta not free nnamdi kanu and dasuki...who dem don epp?

They didn't request for Dasuki's release, then as for Nnamdi kanu they wanted his release because he preaches for the freedom of his people and has never hurt any fly but its the power of his tongue that Nigeria is afraid of.

No learned man or elderly will not love Nnamdi kanu and his boldness,its only the self centred and selfish people will hate him.

If you talk about development of our south south i laugh because the government of Nigeria will never want that, they know what to do but rather they prefer to give out the contracts to our selfish brothers(making some of our kinsmen powerful to sabotage our interest to theirs) to loot the funds.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 11:39am On May 26, 2016
Ikechu68:

So true. I'm from Delta and the only group that I can think of that's always sabotaging everything is usually Iteskiris, Urhobo occasionally but Iteskiris mostly. Anyway, Ijaws does not own warri..urhobo/Isokos does. Both Iteskiris and ijaw migrated to that land. The people you should blame is urhobo.

Oh I see! The same way the Aniomas of Asaba migrated to where they are now. Hmmm! Benin is the owner of Asaba. Right! grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by MENELIK1: 1:00pm On May 26, 2016
Macelliot:

Yoruba man doesn't travel. so, I dont blame you.
You lied! where most people travel to in Nigeria for economic advancement is in Yorubaland, that is Lagos. If you take a roll call of Nigerians travelling abroad especially the West, you will see that a considerable number of Yorubas will be part of the population of Nigerians in diaspora. So stop this fallacious claim that Yoruba people don't travel, it is just that they don't go towards the East because they believe that better opportunity abound in their domain.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2016
Useless tribe, they are always playing the good boy but when the federal grants anything to appease the boys they will come out to shout that, Ijaws have Ijawlized Niger. When the fight for emancipation is ongoing, they will play the good boy game. they don't want to die, but ready to benefit from the outcome. This was how they ran away and claiming South South Oduduwa but when the amnesty was granted, they cried out that they were marginalized by the Ijaws in the amnesty program.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
Who takes Itsekiri serious in Niger Delta? They are just like pinch of salt, they are the ....... people in South South and always there to sabotage the interest of 9ja Delta. Later they will shout marginalization.
We will continue to marginalize u guys until u relocate to the South West and meet yo brothers.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by sweatlana: 3:11pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Under the law of Fundermental Human Rights:

-Right to Privacy and Family life
-Right to Freedom of Association.
-Right to freedom of thought, conscience and Religion
-Right to dignity of human person
-Right to Freedom from Discrimination

Protects the Itsekiris from any form of discrimination, oppression, and bias and unlawful referendum from exercising their fundamental human rights.

So, it doesn't matter if the Ijaws see themselves as the soul of the Niger Delta. if peradventure Itshekiri see themselves as a Nation or as a Yoruba sub group then their land and community will not be part of that ya frivolous referendum. Chicken! grin
On this I agree with you! They can take their land (2 LGA ) and go no wahala! WE DON'T NEED THEM OR THEIR LAND! GOAT! grin
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 3:56pm On May 26, 2016
sweatlana:

On this I agree with you! They can take their land (2 LGA ) and go no wahala! WE DON'T NEED THEM OR THEIR LAND! GOAT! grin
Point of correction, Itsekiri doesn't have local government of their own. Warri North with headquarters in Koko is 55% Itsekiri and 45%Ijaw.
Warri South West with local government in Ogbei Ijaw (an Ijaw town) is 55%Ijaw and 45% Itsekiri.
Then Warri south comprises Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri.
so which two lga are u talking about?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 4:12pm On May 26, 2016
sweatlana:

grin Very good but you forgot to add one more local government to make three. They are Warri South, Warri North and Warri South West to be precise. grin

http://ngr.ng/who-own-gbaramatu-enclave-in-warri-kingdom/

About the goat! I understand nay phone fault wey censor my chikena to chicken. grin Abeg no bi me call you that name ooooo! grin
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by sweatlana: 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:
Point of correction, Itsekiri doesn't have local government of their own. Warri North with headquarters in Koko is 55% Itsekiri and 45%Ijaw.
Warri South West with local government in Ogbei Ijaw (an Ijaw town) is 55%Ijaw and 45% Itsekiri.
Then Warri south comprises Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri.
so which two lga are u talking about?
Correction noted. They are even more of a minority than I thought
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by sweatlana: 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Very good but you forgot to add one more local government to make three. They are Warri South, Warri North and Warri South West to be precise. grin

About the goat! I understand nay phone fault wey censor my chikena to chicken. grin Abeg no bi me call you that name ooooo! grin

Well I've just been informed that Itsekiri don't even have an lga of their own. They are a slight majority in warri north and minorities in warri south and warri south West. So they are even more insignificant than I thought

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
sweatlana:

Well I've just been informed that Itsekiri don't even have an lga of their own. They are a slight majority in warri north and minorities in warri south and warri south West. So they are even more insignificant than I thought
the warri south west is the Tompolo lga and his younger brother has been the chairman for the past 3 terms. it is a no go area for Itsekiri.
the largest itsekiri town is Koko which looks more of a ghetto after it was decimated by the Ijaws in 1996. That is the Itsekiri hate Ijaw to date.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by OneNaira6: 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

hmmmm, check your brain, i doubt its functioning.

No Ikwerre will type that rubbish. You are a stupid Igbo fool. May God punish all Igbos who claim Ikwerre on NL.

This is just hilarious to me. You're talking about "igbo pretending to be ikwerre" while you, yourself, is a YOLOBA pretending to be Ikwerre

Macluvph1 is very likely ikwerre than you ass that wish to be one of them.

I've yet to see macluvph repeatedly blunder about that clan like You have and and repeatedly taught about Ikwerre by REAL ikwerre on here like you have

This is Hilarious to me.

A wannabe accusing another of being a wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin toofunny

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by OneNaira6: 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Oh I see! The same way the Aniomas of Asaba migrated to where they are now. Hmmm! Benin is the owner of Asaba. Right! grin

Mechionu.. dey get defensive as if na lie I dey lie. Ssh
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by OneNaira6: 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
mark3009:

And you can confirm that because you a member of NDA? If

And you confirmed they were lying how? Are you a member?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by sweatlana: 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

the warri south west is the Tompolo lga and his younger brother has been the chairman for the past 3 terms. it is a no go area for Itsekiri.
the largest itsekiri town is Koko which looks more of a ghetto after it was decimated by the Ijaws in 1996. That is the Itsekiri hate Ijaw to date.
No wonder they always try to sabotage the efforts of the region. They had better return back to oduduwa land
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by macluvph1(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

This is just hilarious to me. You're talking about "igbo pretending to be ikwerre" while you, yourself, is a YOLOBA pretending to be Ikwerre

Macluvph1 is very likely ikwerre than you ass that wish to be one of them.

I've yet to see macluvph repeatedly blunder about that clan like You have and and repeatedly taught about Ikwerre by REAL ikwerre on here like you have

This is Hilarious to me.

A wannabe accusing another of being a wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin toofunny

Bro,it really pain am.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by OneNaira6: 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
macluvph1:

E pain am,

What pain? I was laughing at hopeathand accusing you of being a wannabe when he, hopeathand, is actually a bonafide wannabe. In reality, I was even on your side and nigga got in your feelings. See your head.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by macluvph1(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

What pain? I was laughing at hopeathand accusing you of being a wannabe when he, hopeathand, is actually a bonafide wannabe. In reality, I was even on your side and nigga got in your feelings. See your head.

Sorry bro.I meant it pained him, but ommitted the right punctuation mark(question mark).
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by macluvph1(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2016
OneNaira6:

Atimes these nairaland niggaz get me angry because they think every ikwerre man must hate igbo or doesn't travel and must believe in the (igbo haters)divide and rule which Nigeria created(between SS/SE) and by so doing they dish out so many false information about other Ikwerre neighbouring towns.

Honestly, back in 1990's Igbo's were very disgusting to me because PH was developing then and most of my brothers sold out their lands to them. so i saw my people betraying our mindset of being hardworking. i couldn't stand those disgusting attitude of selling our land not until i was transferred to south/east state from there to North and now back to Pitakwa, if i haven't learn anything i learnt that am also a nyamiri in the North.

So i have travelled so well and have also listened to nnamdi kanu radio here in PH, am a very good fan of that radio because i learn a lot from there uptil today.

Without sentiment just assimilate the news constructively as a neutral person and thank me later.

Very educating.

Thanks for your little time.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
sweatlana:

Yes, as you rightly said '..... been informed'. Your source of information lacked evidence and did not emanate from the legitimate authorized source which is the referee in a democratic system as practiced.

Therefore, I advice you to conform and adherent to the constitution by obeying the ruling of the Ministry of Justice, the right and legitimate authorized source or system who through the highest court in the land (Supreme Court) had ruled that no land in Warri south West belongs to the Ijaws. This ruling was delivered by a Warri high Court 9/7/91964 and affirmed by the Supreme Court of Justice SC/450/65 which further laid the matter of the ownership of Gbaramatu enclave to perpetual rest.

Therefore, we can rightly say with the evidence on ground that the Ijaws in the 3 Warri Local Government area are tenants to the Olu of Warri and the people of Itsekiris.

Conclusively, I maintain according to the rule of law that Warri South West local Government is owned by the Itsekiris.

Note: One of the principle of right to Fair hearing is 'no man is a judge in his own case.

Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Yes, as you rightly said '..... been informed'. Your source of information lacked evidence and did not emanate from the legitimate authorized source which is the referee in a democratic system as practiced.

Therefore, I advice you to conform and adherent to the constitution by obeying the ruling of the Ministry of Justice, the right and legitimate authorized source or system who through the highest court in the land (Supreme Court) had ruled that no land in Warri south West belongs to the Ijaws. This ruling was delivered by a Warri high Court 9/7/91964 and affirmed by the Supreme Court of Justice SC/450/65 which further laid the matter of the ownership of Gbaramatu enclave to perpetual rest.

Therefore, we can rightly say with the evidence on ground that the Ijaws in the 3 Warri Local Government area are tenants to the Olu of Warri and the people of Itsekiris.

Conclusively, I maintain according to the rule of law that Warri South West local Government is owned by the Itsekiris.

Note: One of the principle of right to Fair hearing is 'no man is a judge in his own case.

see me see wahala o, oya come collect ham na, if u want what happened to u guys in 1995 to repeat Itself then come forward.
You are the owner and u can't even produce the chairman nor the local government headquarters? Ijaws used force on Abacha and it was given to them, where was yo Supreme court judgment when ogbeijaw was made headquarters of Warri South West?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 6:03pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

see me see wahala o, oya come collect ham na, if u want what happened to u guys in 1995 to repeat Itself then come forward.

Go ask Nigeria about Bakassi with their initial gragra then ya eye go clear . grin
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Go ask Nigeria about Bakassi with their initial gragra then ya eye go clear . grin
You are the owner and u can't even produce the chairman nor the local government headquarters? Ijaws used force on
Abacha and it was given to them, where was yo Supreme court judgment when ogbeijaw was made headquarters of Warri
South West?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Is the Itsekiri total population up to 50, 000 ? abeg pack well make I see front
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

You are the owner and u can't even produce the chairman nor the local government headquarters? Ijaws used force on Abacha and it was given to them, where was yo Supreme court judgment when ogbeijaw was made headquarters of Warri South West?

We know but when time reach then eyes go clear. Remember, we are speaking in respect of 'secession'.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 6:13pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

Is the Itsekiri total population up to 50, 000 ? abeg pack well make I see front

Remember, Itsekiri is a sub group of 45 million people. grin
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

We know but when time reach then eyes go clear. Remember, we are speaking in respect of 'secession'.
guy make u nor do them come wipe out the remnants of Itsekiri already decimated population oh, u guys are not up to Bururtu local government area in Delta State so please nairalanders don't mind the words from Itsekiri, they are nonexistence in Niger Delta
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 6:21pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

guy make u nor do them come wipe out the remnants of Itsekiri already decimated population oh, u guys are not up to Bururtu local government area in Delta State so please nairalanders don't mind the words from Itsekiri, they are nonexistence in Niger Delta

Whether na burukutu or grin people plenty pass. E no matter. Afterall, Nigeria plenty pass Cameron. grin

So, let us maintain peace else una go lose everything.
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Remember, Itsekiri is a sub group of 45 million people. grin
which is the sub group? Yoruba? lol, funny guy and u guys failed to come and fight for them the last time?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by dimieprincess(f): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Whether na burukutu or grin people plenty pass. E no matter. Afterall, Nigeria plenty pass Cameron. grin

So, let us maintain peace else una go lose everything.
Even Abacha tried he couldn't na Buhari weakling guy fit do anything? abeg pack well jo. we forced a whole Abacha to beg us and he relocated local government headquarters to Ijaw town, who is Buhari?
Re: Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. by forgiveness: 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

which is the sub group? Yoruba? lol, funny guy and u guys failed to come and fight for them the last time?

Before then they bear their mama name but after that incident they sharperly joined Odua people congress. The reason you see OPC and other.... stationed in Warri. You no know. shocked grin

Wait ooo! You don't mind even if the join? grin

It is not by power or gragra na by sense and e go do you like film trick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Breaking News: Ogun State Indigene Reject Saraki, Ask Kwara To Keep Him / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.