Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102716 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Carmall:
ilorin too...stay at ita-amodu.
Ilorin's program is coming up on sunday 28th by 4pm @ offa garage opposite kwara express check the thread for iftar in ilorin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
kunleee: By Allah willing i will not be able to attend d ajah venue again. As i type now,am on my way to ile-ife,got the d interview invitation last night. Brother's and sister's pray for a safe journey for me and a succesful interview alert after.

@Thirty, kudos for d effort in holding d mainland edition.jazakalahu khairan. I think insha Allah,i shld be available for it either on 28th july or 3rd Aug.
Allah will make it easy ameen
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
debokaz: The topic for lecture 1 is OK.For lecture 2 I will suggest the topic

Islam On Social Media:Methodical Approach to debating and educating Non-muslims.

I endorse this topic. Who will deliver?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wizeboy:

Your suggestions are good, but it cannot hold on the 28th July, 2013 as Island Edition is on 27th July, 2013. It will be too stressful for people, that is why it is suggest that only one Iftar should hold in a particular weekend. If the Mainland Edition will eventually hold, it can be either 3rd or 4th of August (I will suggest 4th August).

People should show interest in co-hosting, contributing and assisting in actualizing the Mainland Edition since their is nobody yet that has shown interest in hosting it. We have only few days to deliberate on this, as 3rd/4th August is the last weekend of Ramadan for this year Insha Allah.

May Almighty Allah continue to be with everyone of us and grant us His favour, mercy, blessings and guidance towards the deen (Amen).

Good. When we finish the Island edition today we will all shift attention to Mainland edition which will hold insha Allah next weekend.

I will also try and attend insha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
modash: I live in Badore Ajah, would like to know what the programme is about?
Is it going to be a lecture?
I should be able to make it
If their is still space for more people
Go 3 pages back for decsription of venue. Badore is a trekkable distance to the venue, I was in Badore this morning.

Its lecture plus feast. Read previous pages for past editions.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by modash(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jarus:
Go 3 pages back for decsription of venue. Badore is a trekkable distance to the venue, I was in Badore this morning.

Its lecture plus feast. Read previous pages for past editions.

Thanks.....I called your number earlier, it rang out no response
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by busar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't think I could make it anymore because the cash i was expecting failed. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by bandb: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Are none moslems welcomed? What's IFTAAR and its relevance to Islam . Can the issue of islamic fanatism be discussed? Vis a vis is unhealthy use against other religion or as a tool that propagates peace and hamony amongst moslem and non moslems by highlighting the areas of prophet mohammed teaching that propergates peace and hamony.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by JomoGbomo2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Salam All.
Whoever wants to attend this iftar in Ajah but feels he/she wont be able because money should please attend....I will forward money to jarus to cover for transport fare for such people. The plan is 1000 per person.
@jarus pls give me an account number to send the money to..preferably a gtbank cos it will make it faster.....I hope this is not too late.
I cant make it myself cos im not around but jarus you can call me on my cell +1-713-483-4735.
May Allah continue to guide us all

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Sissie(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is so inspiring, Muslims volunteering, may Allah(SWT) bless us all and forgive us our sins.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
How I wish I am also at the venue (Jarus Residence) right now but man propose and God dispose (I really enjoy the Iftar that was held there last year).

For Jarus and the people that are able to attend today's Iftar, may Almighty Allah reward you guys abundantly for your great effort towards propagating Islam. You guys can as well update us on how the event are unfolding.

Almighty Allah will grant everyone of us His mercy and showers on us the blessings of this holy period (Amin).
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sissie: This is so inspiring, Muslims volunteering, may Allah(SWT) bless us all and forgive us our sins.
kokozain: Allah will make it easy ameen
Sissie: This is so inspiring, Muslims volunteering, may Allah(SWT) bless us all and forgive us our sins.
amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by neeyhmutate(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Where are all our confirmed attendees?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Jarus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Programme is ongoinmg. 8 people in attendance. Where are others?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Walexz02(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
May Allah accept this as an ibadah, ane reward u all abundantly.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can we get pishure?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kadree(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is d one at gbagada still gona hold?if yea,hw many pple do we av nw?what time is it gona start n pls,d adress...likely gona b coming from oshodi.pls quick update will b helpful.salam!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by debokaz(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2013
I really can't believe I have missed this!I was thinking today is 27th of July,poor me!Hope you guys had a nice outing.@Jarus I keep missing your hub.Sorry.It's Allah's wish.May we witness more of Ramadan in good health.Amin.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by showietee: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2013
bayour80: am in abuja,hw is the programme going to be?

ABUJA BASED HERE.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by k4kenny(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Salam alaykum. Hope the event was successful. Wish I could make it, but no time due to family obligations. Bro. Jarus and everyone involved, may Allah (swt) continue to increase your Iman.
We need updates of d iftaar o.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by probsolver: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
am happy for u all my brothers and sisters. pls when, WHERE ANd how is the mainLANd edition WILL GO, PLS UPDATE US. Big jazakumullahu khaeran TO JARUS
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by showietee: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013

Is the abuja iftar holding?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by femi4: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
modash:

Thanks.....I called your number earlier, it rang out no response
Got you!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Asalam Alaykum,

After the successful holding of Island Edition of this year Iftar; I think is time we deliberate on whether Mainland Edition of this year Iftar will hold or not, because there is only few days to the last weekend of this year Ramadan.

Is time to deliberate whether the Mainland should hold or NOT... If it will hold, let thirty and other forum members that have promised to contribute toward the hosting of the programme show their full intention now in order for us to start planning on how it will goes and the venue that will be use.

The earlier we conclude on what to do, the better for everybody to know the next thing to do.

Maa Salam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by fxskye: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2013
Salaam alaykum.....
Gbagada Iftar ....Is it still holding on Aug. 3rd?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by readonenaire(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Port harcourt iftaar aug 5th in shaa Allah ... Indicate if interested
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
fxskye: Salaam alaykum.....
Gbagada Iftar ....Is it still holding on Aug. 3rd?
am not too sure again cus no one has been sayin anythn in regard it especially afta d island(ajah) iftaar.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by oduz: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
kunleee: am not too sure again cus no one has been sayin anythn in regard it especially afta d island(ajah) iftaar.
Really? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ oduz, pls sir, i thought u said, u will be coming to ijebu and to check my place sir, dat is why i put my add here.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by oduz: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
topsino2012: @ oduz, pls sir, i thought u said, u will be coming to ijebu and to check my place sir, dat is why i put my add here.

Yes, I wasted my resources travelling down last Sunday, before I discovered that it was fraudulent you again!

I hope you will be decent enough to leave the thread in Peace & sin no more, may Allah heal your soul

Enough said

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.