Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102704 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by cannonnier(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
AlhamdulilLAH for today,

Happy, well "drinking water" (Barka da shan ruwa) to you my brethren.

My Allah accept us and grant us feliciation in here and hereafter.

RAMADAN MABROUQ TO YOU
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by iliasaa(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
alhamdulilahi, the month of rahmon and barkah is here again, may Allah grant us His forgiveness and bless us throughout the month. please those in Lagos should also show interest.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2014
Salam alaekun brothers and sisters, what happen to this year Nairaland Iftar programme. Jarus, Maclatunji and co. We are expecting more information from you please. May Allah make easy for us. Amen. I need a join sponsor with my token and suggest a venue in Gbagada if you dont mind. Ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Wizeboy: NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

2014 Ramadan might likely start tomorrow 28th June, 2014 if moon is sighted or Sunday, 29th June, 2014 and Insha Allah, we are having Season 6 of Nairalander's Ramadan Iftaar. Bearing in mind that it is better held on a weekend, we have these possible dates:

Saturday 5th July
Sunday 6th July
Saturday 12th July
Sunday 13th July
Saturday 19th July
Sunday 20th July

HOST/SPONSORSHIP

Individual, Group or part sponsorship will be welcomed. Contribution is also welcomed. Any member may as well decide to host us in his house.
From past experience, budget will be around 40-50k depending on attendance.

Assembling will start by 4pm at the chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai. Programmes
lined up for the event include: opening remarks by the moderator(s); faces behind the IDs(introduction); general discussions; short lecture;
breaking of fast with fruits; main menu etc. Its going to be fun, Insha Allah. People that attended past editions will tell you.

Expecting to hear from jarus and majoroller whether they will host Nairalanders RAMADAN IFTAAR this year. Other member who also wish to contribute toward this programme or host one of the weekend should show intention as quickly as possible in order for the preparation to start immediately.

RAMADAN MUBARAK....
thirty: Salam alaekun brothers and sisters, what happen to this year Nairaland Iftar programme. Jarus, Maclatunji and co. We are expecting more information from you please. May Allah make easy for us. Amen. I need a join sponsor with my token and suggest a venue in Gbagada if you dont mind. Ma salam
Wizeboy: NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

2014 Ramadan might likely start tomorrow 28th June, 2014 if moon is sighted or Sunday, 29th June, 2014 and Insha Allah, we are having Season 6 of Nairalander's Ramadan Iftaar. Bearing in mind that it is better held on a weekend, we have these possible dates:

Saturday 5th July
Sunday 6th July
Saturday 12th July
Sunday 13th July
Saturday 19th July
Sunday 20th July

HOST/SPONSORSHIP

Individual, Group or part sponsorship will be welcomed. Contribution is also welcomed. Any member may as well decide to host us in his house.
From past experience, budget will be around 40-50k depending on attendance.

Assembling will start by 4pm at the chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai. Programmes
lined up for the event include: opening remarks by the moderator(s); faces behind the IDs(introduction); general discussions; short lecture;
breaking of fast with fruits; main menu etc. Its going to be fun, Insha Allah. People that attended past editions will tell you.

Expecting to hear from jarus and majoroller whether they will host Nairalanders RAMADAN IFTAAR this year. Other member who also wish to contribute toward this programme or host one of the weekend should show intention as quickly as possible in order for the preparation to start immediately.

RAMADAN MUBARAK....

Bros. this is the currrent state of affairs. Would you like to host Iftar or would like to help organise one? Let us know or contact Wizeboy who is the de facto head of organising. People should not wait for me or Jarus. If you like the idea and would like to participate, post your ideas here.

For those that want to attend, signify your interest and the location you would prefer. We can then move forward from there.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
maclatunji:

Bros. this is the currrent state of affairs. Would you like to host Iftar or would like to help organise one? Let us know or contact Wizeboy who is the de facto head of organising. People should not wait for me or Jarus. If you like the idea and would like to participate, post your ideas here.

For those that want to attend, signify your interest and the location you would prefer. We can then move forward from there.

Thank you for ur understanding. I will like co-host the Ramadan iftar. Just give a date and i state the venue.
Ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
thirty:

Thank you for ur understanding. I will like co-host the Ramadan iftar. Just give a date and i state the venue.
Ma salam

These are your probable dates:

Saturday 5th July
Sunday 6th July
Saturday 12th July
Sunday 13th July
Saturday 19th July
Sunday 20th July
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Anybody that will like to host, co-host or contribute to the programme should signify as soon as possible in order to start the planning in earnest.

@Thirty. Kindly let us know the venue you will like to host us and the date that will be more convenient for you. The budget is always in the range of 40k to 60k depending on the number of people that attend the programme. Kindly state how much you are willing to co-host with in order to see if anybody can team up with you in the hosting of the IFTAAR.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wizeboy: Anybody that will like to host, co-host or contribute to the programme should signify as soon as possible in order to start the planning in earnest.

@Thirty. Kindly let us know the venue you will like to host us and the date that will be more convenient for you. The budget is always in the range of 40k to 60k depending on the number of people that attend the programme. Kindly state how much you are willing to co-host with in order to see if anybody can team up with you in the hosting of the IFTAAR.

My budget is N20k. the venue is Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street Gbadaga Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank. You can choose a date.

Ma salam

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
thirty:

My budget is N20k. the venue is Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street Gbadaga Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank. You can choose a date.

Ma salam

It would make a lot of sense if you the chief host of that Iftar selects the date that makes sense to you.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
maclatunji:

It would make a lot of sense if you the chief host of that Iftar selects the date that makes sense to you.

OK my brother, Sunday 13th July.

i am looking for co-host please.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
thirty:

Bros. and sisters, we have a date, a host and are looking for co-hosts and attendees. Do we have other co-hosts? Attendees where are you?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
thirty:

Please kindly indicate if you can co-host or contribute towards the RAMADAN IFTAAR that will be hosted by thirty. Any amount are welcome, let us all join hand to see that the programme come to reality and a thing of success.

Any Nairaland members who can also host the IFTAAR are welcome. Kindly show your intention.

Almighty Allah will grant it as an act of Ibadah (Amin)

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Wizeboy:

Please kindly indicate if you can co-host or contribute towards the RAMADAN IFTAAR that will be hosted by thirty. Any amount are welcome, let us all join hand to see that the programme come to reality and a thing of success.

Any Nairaland members who can also host the IFTAAR are welcome. Kindly show your intention.

Almighty Allah will grant it as an act of Ibadah (Amin)

Readers are also welcome.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by nagoma(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ramadan Mubarak

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Asalam Alaykum,

We are yet to see who will co-host RAMADAN IFTAAR with @thirty which suppose to hold next week Sunday which is 13th July, 2014. Interested Nairalander should please signify in order for the preparation to start earliest.

This is the month where any little kind of gesture towards DEEN always have multiple rewards. May Almighty Allah grant it as an act of Ibadah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Salam alaekun, this is the second weekend of the holy month of Ramadan and no nairaland iftar programme. This is the month in which our little deeds are rewarded in multiple. Is it the predicament situation of the country or we did not prepare for it ? Let us iron it out please.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tbaba1234: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2014
The lack of visibility of this thread is affecting the response.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2014
ilorin nairalanders what are we doing with our iftar programme i wouldn't mind hosting it but i need u guys to support in terms of interest and contribution.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
tbaba1234: The lack of visibility of this thread is affecting the response.

Interesting point. What are we going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by hrmkz: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2014
i would like to co-host the event by contributing 50k.

But, i won't be part of the event, as am not available in the country now.
send me an account number to transfer the money.

kindly assist to offer prayers for my late mum.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Salamul'alaikum. Ramadan K4R33M & jumma@T mubarak
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tbaba1234: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
hrmkz: i would like to co-host the event by contributing 50k.

thirty: Salam alaekun, this is the second weekend of the holy month of Ramadan and no nairaland iftar programme. This is the month in which our little deeds are rewarded in multiple. Is it the predicament situation of the country or we did not prepare for it ? Let us iron it out please.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014

Jazakumulahu Khaeran... May Almighty Allah bless you bountifully and continue to enrich you.

As hrmkz has volunteer to co-host the RAMADAN IFTAAR now, the new date will now be 20th July, 2014 as this Sunday is not feasible again considering the fact that is just 2 days and we are yet to fully prepare.

Mod: Please change the topic to SEASON 6
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by hrmkz: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014

Still waiting for responce from the organisers.

please, we should not relent. May Allah reward us in accordance to our intention.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

DATE: Sunday 20th July

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street Gbadaga Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank

HOST: Thirty and hrmkz

LECTURER: ?? ?? (Let us kindly suggest the lecturer for the occasion or should we still stick with tbaba1234)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the house). I suggest: The Role Youth can play toward showing the beauty of ISLAM to the world OR "The Duties of Muslim towards Peaceful Co-existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative".

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

4.00 - 4.30: Arrival
4.30 - 4.45: Introduction
4:45 - 5:00: Opening prayers
5.00 - 5.15: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
5:15 - 6.00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.15: Questions and Answers
6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

@Thirty. Kindly PM me so that we can plan the menu and organization the venue together, I live somewhere close to the area too.

@hrmkz. You can PM me on how to transfer the money since Jarus is not around, which in turn me and thirty we plan the event together Insha Allah.

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by cyril83(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
eluquenson: you need a ban right? You will surely get it.

If you like ban me forever, that was my first visit to islam section and it would definately be the last, besides i never knew i was opening the wrong door and immediately i saw the gathering, i had to jump out.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wish u guys happy iftar. I wish I could join my brothers. Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
ALLAHU AKBAR....

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an alert of N50,000.00 from hrmkz for the co-hosting of the RAMADAN IFTAAR Season 6.

May Almighty Allah continue to bless and favour you. This wonderful and kind gesture will be return to you in billion folds and Almighty Allah will grant it as an act of Ibadah (Amin)

@Thirty. Kindly PM me as soon as possible for the preparation to start.

NAIRALAND MUSLIMS should start showing their intention now to attend the wonderful forthcoming programme.

Maa Salam

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tobby1987(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wud v loved to contribute but still a job seeker and Allah sees my heart...I live very close to gbagada..so I will definately attend insha Allah....salam alaykum brodas n sisters in islam....

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.