Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102706 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by reedbam: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wizeboy:

Salam,

Your question is not quite clear but the venue is at Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State.

From Oshodi, enter bus going to Iyana Oworo - New Garage and drop at the Filling Station beside R-JOLAD Hospital and ask for the mosque from there.

From Ketu, enter iyana oworo - Oshodi bus OR New Garage bus and drop at under-bridge, climb the bridge and ask of the address.

From Obalende and Island, board Oshodi bus and drop at Gbagada B/Stop, you will just have to trek a little bit back.

From Ojota, board yaba or ojuelegba bus, drop at Town Planning B/stop, cross to the other side and climb the bridge, then board a bus going to Iyana oworo - New Garage, drop at R-JOLAD Hospital and ask of the mosque.

Hope this help you?
I need description too, in sha Allah i'll attend. I reside in ojuelegba around barracks
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by eluquenson(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Insha Allah, I shall be there as the venue is closer to my place.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: Abeg were dem go hold iftaar for Ilorin here o I must not miss dis one grin
l wont mind hosting but i need peoples contributions of ideas of date, lecturer and topic.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Boblegacy10: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please when is turn of Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
reedbam: okaay i'll be attending too in sha Allah, I stay aat ojuelegba, around barracks. Description please

Enter any bus going towards Anthony, stop at Anthony and then follow the path beside the bus stop under the Gbagada Expressway bridge. You have to probably ask for help to trace the narrow path up the bridge to Anthony oke. From Anthony oke, board a bus going to Gbagada New Garage. Drop at the last bus stop (Inside filling station). The road the filling station faces is Diya Street. If you look to your left, you will see a bridge, it has a pedestrian walkway, at the end of that bridge is Araromi Central Mosque.

If you get confused ask those around for directions.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by balash(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Salaam!! Been seeing this post about iftaar season but never opened it never knew its about something so nice and interesting!! Would have even contributed if I knew eaarly,would be there inshaa allau on the 20th!! May Allah make it an act of ibadah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Zachxolan(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Insha Allah, I will be there and I will be coming from Ikorodu, I only pray I get the address and dont get back home late. MAY ALLAH REWARD ALL ORGANISERS AND CONTRIBUTORS.Amin
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by DJDOLA(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
I will be there inshalahu....ramadan kareem 2 everybody
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Mogenerous(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
9. Mogenerous
10. Tbells91
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by neeyhmutate(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
11. Neeyhmutate (Maa sha Allahu)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by rash47(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Salam brother! I saw in someone post that you hosted that of last yr, i reside in ilorin too.....lets just follow the modalities of the said previous one because time isn't on our side. May Allah make it eventful for us.
kokozain: l wont mind hosting but i need peoples contributions of ideas of date, lecturer and topic.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by sheffyUTD(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
JazakaLahu Khaeran to all organisers and contributors
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhammad23(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmm...muhammad23..I should be attending In sha Allah...I will be coming all the way from Sanngo, I hope I would be able to make it back home early enough if I leave the venue immediately after Maghrib.. Traffic should be light on a Sunday... Baraka'Llahu to the organisers and everyone of us.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Carmall(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
FOR ILORIN.
1. Kokozain
2. Carmall
3. Rash47
Host = Kokozain
Date?
Lecturer?
Topic?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tayokem(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2014
I appreciate all.your.efforts Allah will bless you all. WHAT ME I NEED IS A MUSLIM SISTER A WIFE MATERIAL WITH STRONG ISLAMIC.BELIEF AND WELL EDUCATED. I AM A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL WITH CONFORTABLE INCOME.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Ariyke: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Wizeboy:

Salam,

Your question is not quite clear but the venue is at Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbadaga Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State.

Hope this help you?
w/salam I tot I saw gbadaga not gbagada that's what got me confused

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Boblegacy10: Please when is turn of Ikeja, Lagos
I think everyone is expected to come to Gbagada. Or is there going to be others around town?

YeaYeaNot
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Sike(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Salam salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2014
kokozain: l wont mind hosting but i need peoples contributions of ideas of date, lecturer and topic.

Salam Kokozain,

Kindly suggest the date, lecture and topic for the programme and let people observe, waiting for them to suggest might not really work out, Alhamdullahi some have already indicate their interest in attending the programme. Let me suggest for you guys then, so that you can get the ball rolling.

NAIRALAND ILORIN (KWARA STATE) RAMADAN IFTAAR

DATE : Sunday, 20th July, 2014

HOST : Kokozain

VENUE : ?

LECTURER : ? (If none of you guys dont want to take the responsibility, there are many Alfas and Ustaz you can contact at Ilorin there; just inform them on time)

TOPIC : ISLAM and the contemporary world (suggest any other topic suitable or give the person free hand to choose the topic)

ILORIN ATTENDANCE

1. Kokozain
2. AbuuUthaymeen
3. Carmall
4. Rash47

Nairaland Muslims closer to Ilorin, Kwara State can also indicate their names here...
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Boblegacy10: Please when is turn of Ikeja, Lagos

Sorry, there will only be one IFTAAR for Lagos this year. If you are interested, kindly join us at the Gbagada venue.

You can also start planing ahead to host us at IKEJA next year Ramadan, if you wish.

Maa Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Ariyke: w/salam I tot I saw gbadaga not gbagada that's what got me confused

Thanks

It was a typographical error, you have not indicated whether you are coming or not.

Maa Salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2014
NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

DATE: Sunday 20th July

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbagada Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State

HOST: Thirty and hrmkz

LECTURER: I suggest tbaba1234 (Please kindly suggest any topic that will be of interest as nobody is ready to suggest a topic)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the house). I suggest: The Role Youth can play toward showing the beauty of ISLAM to the world OR "The Duties of Muslim towards Peaceful Co-existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative".

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

4.00 - 4.30: Arrival
4.30 - 4.40: Introduction
4:40 - 5:00: Opening prayers/Fidau Prayer for hrmkz late mum and all our deceased relations
5.00 - 5.15: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
5:15 - 6.00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.15: Questions and Answers
6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. papindinho
9. yeyenatu
10. fxskye
11. maclatunji
12. Reedbam
13. eluquenson
14. balash
15. Zachxolan
16. DJDOLA
17. Mogenerous
18. Tbells91
19. Neeyhmutate
20. muhammad23
etc.

NOTE: In case you have shown intention and I missed out your name, kindly indicate please!!!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by k4kenny(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
I sincerely wish to be there. Pray the day is a great success. Jazakumullah khairan to all the organisers. May Allah reward you all bountifullly noe and in d hereafter.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by slimkay83(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Will attend...Insha Allah
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Jazakumullah khairan to Everyone.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mashaun(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
maclatunji:

Enter any bus going towards Anthony, stop at Anthony and then follow the path beside the bus stop under the Gbagada Expressway bridge. You have to probably ask for help to trace the narrow path up the bridge to Anthony oke. From Anthony oke, board a bus going to Gbagada New Garage. Drop at the last bus stop (Inside filling station). The road the filling station faces is Diya Street. If you look to your left, you will see a bridge, it has a pedestrian walkway, at the end of that bridge is Araromi Central Mosque.

If you get confused ask those around for directions.

last buststop of gbagada newgarage is MRS\YTk filling station beside RJOLAD HOSPITAL.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mashaun(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Wizeboy: NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

DATE: Sunday 20th July

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbagada Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State

HOST: Thirty and hrmkz

LECTURER: I suggest tbaba1234 (Please kindly suggest any topic that will be of interest as nobody is ready to suggest a topic)

TOPIC: ?? ?? (Expecting suggestion from the house). I suggest: The Role Youth can play toward showing the beauty of ISLAM to the world OR "The Duties of Muslim towards Peaceful Co-existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative".

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

4.00 - 4.30: Arrival
4.30 - 4.40: Introduction
4:40 - 5:00: Opening prayers/Fidau Prayer for hrmkz late mum and all our deceased relations
5.00 - 5.15: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
5:15 - 6.00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.15: Questions and Answers
6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should start signifying by including their names below:

ATTENDANCE:

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. papindinho
9. yeyenatu
10. fxskye
11. maclatunji
12. Reedbam
13. eluquenson
14. balash
15. Zachxolan
16. DJDOLA
17. Mogenerous
18. Tbells91
19. Neeyhmutate
20. muhammad23
etc.

NOTE: In case you have shown intention and I missed out your name, kindly indicate please!!!

I will suggest pure fiqh class where questions bordering various minds about Islam will be answered. Who knows non Muslim could be amongst us
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by PMB007: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
interested in Ilorin, only on d condition dat any oda female shows interest as well b4 d date...may Allaah reward us all!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kadree(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
Each n everytime I read dis,I feel pained cos I will b missing out. M scheduled to b on afternoon duty dat sunday.av bn longing to av dis moment bt Allah knws best.
In heart,I will b wit U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz n I op to catch some gist of hw d event went.
Ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by umarsanijada: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Abuja nairalanders let's hook up for an iftar atlease once before the Ramadan ends . there is enormous reward in who ever invite a person to eat from his pot . i was amazed when i saw yobe state governor invite his face book friends for iftar lastweek .may Allah give us the ability to share
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Ariyke: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wizeboy:

It was a typographical error, you have not indicated whether you are coming or not.

Maa Salam
Mosha Allah I will make it

Bi salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2014

I think any date is owk by me since UNILORIN is on break,and the topic could be on co-existence between Muslims and non-mmuslims in a commmunity and lastly,the Brother i would have loved to bring for the lecture a graduate of Azhar now a masters student in UNILORIN actually is preparing for Exam now but i will see if i can get someone else who is capable.May Allah grant u the reward for this wonderful good in full and may he make it easier for we also to do more than this next year,inshaAllah.(ameen)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.