Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls (2455 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I am not a troll. Just a quite observer of black lives and yes, this forum.
Wondering. Do you really hate your dark skin that you risk putting chemicals on them?
why re your prettiest black girls "whitish"? IDG

And your hair. No gadgets, creams yet to keep them soft, smooth and nice?
Or weird, pointy nose is a "beauty-feature" now and hazel- brown, green, blue eyes?

Is it a veil covering your eyes or white girls win. Hey

hello.

Amanda

they dont want their boyfriend/husy to use torchLight to be looking for where to Insert Sim@night

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story Of Addiction (love Story) Episode One / End Time Things? Lady Goes To Public Function With Practically No_cloths_on / I Want To 4ork A Nairalander HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.