Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard (3455 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:46am On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
They're senseless.

Good morning

Just because you cannot comprehend why they stay does not make them senseless. The reasons are too far complicated for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2016
daretodiffer:

If they are senseless, then you are slo**. Just because you cannot comprehend why they stay does not make them senseless. The reasons are too far complicated for you to understand.
Any man that clings to a woman who stabbed him twice because of whatever reason he may give doesn't value his life and that of his kids and whoever doesn't value his life nor consider the effect of his demise on his kids is senseless.

A woman that does the same is equally senseless.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2016
Arsenate:
Yeah, he's petty. But he still doesn't want her secretive treacherous old asssss. He's better off without her.
Sue him. undecided
How it still doesn't change my opinion that he is petty. Sue me!

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2016
This issue is beyond your IQ

Good day!

Kondomatic:
Any man that clings to a woman who stabbed him twice because of whatever reason he may give doesn't value his life and that of his kids and whoever doesn't value his life nor consider the effect of his demise on his kids is senseless.

A woman that does the same is equally senseless.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
This issue is beyond your IQ

Good day!

Thank God I have any.

Unlike you folks that go around forcing your opinion on people.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:08am On May 26, 2016
It is not an opnion. It is a fact backed up by years of research. You have access to the Internet, help yourself out.

Kondomatic:
Thank God I have any.

Unlike you folks that go around forcing your opinion on people.

Bye.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 8:14am On May 26, 2016

The husband's ego is simply bruised knowing his wife is doing well!
And that's exactly the problem kondomatic and his goons are having. Maybe they will be happy if he had divorced her when she was not ok financially
Upon the infidelity, battery..you still expect a woman to open up and tell her husband she has a house..while he doesn't
The man didn't divorce her when he was stabbed...he divorced he was because she's now a land lady, while he still remains a tenant.

They are into the same business, while one is wise enough to build her house, the other is so useless to spend his money on mistresses.. And to kondo, he is the sensible one...probably he's someone you look up to cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
It is not an opnion. It is a fact backed up by years of research. You have access to the Internet, help yourself out.

Don't you know the meaning of goodbye too?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2016
quivah:

And that's exactly the problem kondomatic and his goons are having. Maybe they will be happy if he had divorced her when she was not ok financially
Upon the infidelity, battery..you still expect a woman to open up and tell her husband she has a house..while he doesn't
The man didn't divorce her when he was stabbed...he divorced he was because she's now a land lady, while he still remains a tenant.

They are into the same business, while one is wise enough to build her house, the other is so useless to spend his money on mistresses.. And to kondo, he is the sensible one...probably he's someone you look up to cheesy
You're inlove with this moniker. Talk true.

Let me make this a bit clearer to you.

Why I disregarded what the man did/is doing to the woman was because she still wants to stay.

I hate domestic violence in all sense of it and I will be the last person that will advice a man or woman to stay with someone who abuses them physically or emotionally.

That was why I concluded that the woman's story is either false or she's just senseles.

Think about it, a man cheats on you, beats you, humiliates you and still wants to divorce you and you still want to stay.

It is either she's lying or something is wrong with her head.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
You're inlove with this moniker. Talk true.

Let me make this a bit clearer to you.

Why I disregarded what the man did/is doing to the woman was because she still wants to stay.

I hate domestic violence in all sense of it and I will be the last person that will advice a man or woman to stay with someone who abuses them physically or emotionally.

That was why I concluded that the woman's story is either false or she's just senseles.

Think about it, a man cheats on you, beats you, humiliates you and still wants to divorce you and you still want to stay.

It is either she's lying or something is wrong with her head.
actually, I'm in love with that other account wink
Okk na, but Dont lie the fact she built a house got to you.

Yeah, its surprising she still wants to stay but that doesn't make her a liar or senseless.. There are many people in her shoes that are still praying and enduring. But I'm happy she eventually decided to leave at the end, enh! Why should she stay self, so her husband will take over her house and then bring his Mistresses over again.
@emboldened, that she still wants to stay doesn't disregard the man's fault.
According to her, she kept the house from him because he has changed I.e battering and infidelity. So i Dont blame her for this, she was wrong for stabbing him but hell yeah she's so right for keeping her house from him..
Now,the man too is very wrong, bringing women into your home and still beat your wife on top? Chai! If that didn't happen, chances are she won't hide the house from him.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by mumredeemer: 9:18am On May 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2016
quivah:

actually, I'm in love with that other account wink
How u take discover me sef.
quivah:
Okk na, but Dont lie the fact she built a house got to you.
Nope. How that one take concern me?

I have an uncle that his wife did the same thing and people told him to divorce the woman when the secret was discovered be he refused. He told me one day that the reason people feel bad about such issues is because they're not making enough themselves.

"My wife cannot take the house to her parents, she takes what she gets there to take care of herself and my children so why should I bother"?

I learnt a lesson there so the house issue didn't get to me.

quivah:
Yeah, its surprising she still wants to stay but that doesn't make her a liar or senseless.. There are many people in her shoes that are still praying and enduring. But I'm happy she eventually decided to leave at the end, enh! Why should she stay self, so her husband will take over her house and then bring his Mistresses over again.
She agreed to leave because the man Said NO and mean it.

Read this Since I have been begging my husband and his family for so long and nothing positive have come of it

If you tell me that your husband sleeps with other women in ur house and bed, beats you and humiliates, I will stand by you but I will stop taking you serious when I hear that you still beg him to allow you stay.

That's the height of senselessness
quivah:
@emboldened, that she still wants to stay doesn't disregard the man's fault.
According to her, she kept the house from him because he has changed I.e battering and infidelity. So i Dont blame her for this, she was wrong for stabbing him but hell yeah she's so right for keeping her house from him..
Now,the man too is very wrong, bringing women into your home and still beat your wife on top? Chai! If that didn't happen, chances are she won't hide the house from him.
How to win an argument with a woman?

Don't start any.

You win.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2016
mumredeemer:

Thank you for your comment. Most people responding to this post are either unmarried or they are married to angels. There is a saying that you should not blame a man until you walk in his shoes for a month. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man. He has never raised a hand on me neither has he cheated on me to the best of my knowledge. But the issue is that my husband is not frugal in his spending, he sponsors every party in his family whether it is reasonable or not. (please note: I am not against him supporting his people) But somethings are not necessary and sometimes you use wisdom and learn to say no in some cases. but his case is the opposite. I bought a land since 2010 with my own personal money here in Lagos, my husband surveyed that land in his name alone, i am not listed as a co-owner, funny? I have no issue with that as I have resolved to forget about it. Recently he squandered all our joint savings we saved since 2012 in a business his brother introduced to him without my knowledge. I got to know about it when things went bad. He was duped. As i am talking to you we cant pay our rent and things are really bad. I have 2 plots of land somewhere, i am planning to sell one and use the money to build in one. i told him my plans earlier on, but to be sincere, I will not inform him till i finish that building and I don't care what will happen or what anybody will say. It is obvious he might wake up and sell the land in his possession without my knowledge one day because I have been telling him to start the foundation each time he has money but he wont listen to me and later started hiding his income from me. I cant sit down and fold my arms with the way the country is going. If i die today how will my children survive? at least if i am able to build they can be getting rent there to help themselves in future. I dont think the woman in this story is selfish as some think. Something must have prompted her to act that way. Let us forget the allegations of abuse from both for now ans ask yourself "why is it that the woman is doing the same business with the man and she is able to buy land and build a house but the man is still living in a rented apartment? Why has he warned the wife not to do the same biz with him, is she taking his customers? is there no room enough to accommodate them? Are others not doing the same biz in that vicinity? I think he is just ashame or it is an ego thing that he is doing the same biz and wasting his income while the woman is doing tangible thing with hers. My husband and I are working and we both do biz once in a while, he earns more than me but believe me he has no savings. Sometime i fuel his car before the month ends. Please I am not trying to disparage my husband here, I love him despite all this, he is a nice person like I said earlier but he needs to adjust in this area, but then you cant force an adult to change. So, I live with it and apply wisdom for peace sake. Note: Your opinion is not needed because I have already taken my decision, but your are entitled to your opinion anyway.
@Bold:

You harsh o! grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin cool
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by mumredeemer: 11:41am On May 26, 2016
bukatyne:

@Bold:

You harsh o! grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin cool

Hmmm, na condition make crayfish bend o.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 7:17pm On May 26, 2016
mumredeemer:

Madam, please carry on with your plan.. Anybody wey say rubbish, na rubbish go do am!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
How u take discover me sef..
I already told, I can smell the person behind the two monikers from miles away. cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
quivah:

I already told you, I can smell the person behind the two monikers from miles away. cheesy
Huh?
Is it a crime to smell you out?
Is that you?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2016
mumredeemer:

This bending give am beautiful shape sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Huh?Is that you?
No, that wasn't me.. I guess, I wasn't the only one who perceived you.

Like I said earlier too, you always run around with words.. So I just figured it out
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
quivah:

No, that wasn't me.. I guess, I wasn't the only one who perceived you.

Like I said earlier too, you always run around with words.. So I just figured it out
Third time you're making wrong assumption
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by quivah(f): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Third time you're making wrong assumption
Since its the third time, I can't be wrong grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Building A House Without His Knowledge - Vanguard by Kondomatic(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
quivah:

Since its the third time, I can't be wrong grin
A search with the keywords I provided up there will show you how wrong you're.

Good night n sleep responsibly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Massive Cry For Help / About Men, Cheating And Family / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.