Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Know A Woman That Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Woman That Likes You (1129 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Woman That Likes You by VocalWalls: 8:49pm On May 25, 2016
An Amazing Psychological Trick to find which Women like you:

When you are wearing a neat suit and tie, adjust the tie slightly off to one side. Any woman can notice the smallest details in a guy's appearance.

So if she finds you attractive, she won't resist straightening your tie so that everything just looks right.
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by VocalWalls: 8:49pm On May 25, 2016
what do you guys think?
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by AngelAhnie(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2016
Robosky02 come let me adjust your....eeem
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by Mrbigman1(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
Make she sha no strangle u.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:06pm On May 25, 2016
what about people like me who are sworn enemies of the corporate attire.
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by robosky02(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Robosky02 come let me adjust your....eeem

ok adjust my ties.... lol

gud moni how your nite?
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by Blessograo(f): 10:31am On May 26, 2016
ahem cheesy
robosky02:

gud moni how your nite?
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by AngelAhnie(f): 10:33am On May 26, 2016
robosky02:

gud moni how your nite?
morning bosky, my night was splendidgrin
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by AngelAhnie(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
what about people like me who are sworn enemies of the corporate attire.
she'll brush your hair like I did to robosky02
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by Blessograo(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO and i'm the monitoring spirit of you all
AngelAhnie:
she'll brush your hair like I did to robosky02
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by Blessograo(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
if you like adjust your tie ore tie your tie, no sha choke grin
AngelAhnie:
morning bosky, my night was splendidgrin
Re: How To Know A Woman That Likes You by tee59(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
So, dis is how to kno if a lady likes u? Rubbish. Anybody can help u to adjust ur tie without any emotional attachment.

(1) (Reply)

GUYS ..why Does Our Boxers Always Tear Underneath / Oh Dear!!!! Horn.y Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (photo) / Am Going Insane. La Crush La Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.