Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) (71262 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2016
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this, why girls lie this much? grin

Smellymouth and cutehector come and see your face grin

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by MUVA(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2016
LMAO! This dudes face is epic! Hilarious!! cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:58pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:
LMAO! This dudes face is epic! Hilarious!! cheesy cheesy

I've been laughing since I saw this pix, the guy face is really epic cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by MUVA(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol, seriously mehn.. I had to save the pic seff cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Swissheart(f): 12:03am On May 26, 2016
Kai.. ... see his face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 26, 2016
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:12am On May 26, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.

OK thanks, I laughed and thought it would bring smile to someone's face. I felt like sharing it. Point taken.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Emodeee: 12:14am On May 26, 2016
I forgot to laugh.

14 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz grin cheesy

Ya craaaaaazzzzy looool...

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:18am On May 26, 2016
Emodeee:
I forgot to laugh.

No tomatoes that's why, I understand grin

29 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by DharmyYinks: 12:20am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

OK thanks, I laughed and thought it would bring smile to someone's face. I felt like sharing it. Point taken.
U dey answer am undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 26, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.

Are you even serious? Lmfao.

You had to analyze all the details of a simple joke and use it to write-off her person....I'm half way between baffled and overly humored now...

It must be really hard to make your kind of person laugh as I'm sure you'd notice the unimportant detail in every joke.....

People can be very amazing at times

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 26, 2016
Emodeee:
I forgot to laugh.
u need help sir

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On May 26, 2016
oseod:

Are you even serious? Lmfao.

You had to analyze all the details of a simple joke and use it to write-off her person....I'm half way between baffled and overly humored now...

It must be really hard to make your kind of person laugh as I'm sure you'd notice the unimportant detail in every joke.....

People can be very amazing at times

cheesy

I was just pulling her leg. I love to have a good laugh.

12 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by fistonati(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2016
Lying is her hubby

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 26, 2016
Haute:

cheesy

I was just pulling her leg. I love to have good laugh.

Oh...good..

You had me there. ... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 26, 2016
MC Fine Monkey, trending!

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by sammyclassics(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2016
Haute:

Are you mourinho the tactical coach

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Sweetestrose(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

No tomatoes that's why, I understand grin
hahahahaha. LMAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by dancuz(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
see face like lala own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by potolistic(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2016
Lol!!! ..... Nr b only ASUU strike..... grin

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
I fear ladies

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

No Mind dos girls.
Naso dem dey lie about grin
Ginaz:

No Mind dos girls.
Naso dem dey lie about

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Holywizard: 11:33am On May 26, 2016
na so 1 girl told dat she doesn't each sharwama cos of De alcoholic content....

8 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
eew

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by marshalcarter: 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
J

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Na the face dey carry you laugh, ba
Maybe you're the Convenant girl. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by iamdurent(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Birniwa(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

The guy's face is really really epic!

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:00pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:
na so 1 girl told dat she doesn't each sharwama cos of De alcoholic content....

grin, some girls overtake devil in lying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.