Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) (71383 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by schumastic(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this, why girls lie this much? grin

Smellymouth and cutehector come and see your face grin

he is called funny monkey and has a show called bamboo bar wink..

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Lukmann(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:
na so 1 girl told dat she doesn't each sharwama cos of De alcoholic content....
that bae is devil's project supervisor in dept of lieology cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Holywizard: 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
Lukmann:

that bae is devil's project supervisor in dept of lieology cheesy
lol girls can lie sha

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Lukmann(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:
lol girls can lie sha
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:

I've been laughing since I saw this pix, the guy face is really epic cheesy
that's fine monkey an upcoming comedian

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.

God bless you.

The write up does not click with the image. The write up more sense. The image is completely out of it.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.

I need a verbal gymnast like you as a tutor.
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by SONIA54320(f): 8:02pm On May 26, 2016
lmfao

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
Lolz....

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Franchise21(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
What's funny seff??

ItsFranchiseSpeaking

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 26, 2016
When some girls lie, the devil is even surprised.

Ask her maybe she'll tell you CU has been handed over to the government.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by hotspec(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:
E dey pain u. Guess u fall into dat lying category

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by richidinho(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this, why girls lie this much? grin

Smellymouth and cutehector come and see your face grin

But op u be clean babe ooo.....read my siggy sha
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by larryUG(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top grammatical expression for a 'trivial' joke? You are subtly but tacitly depicting yourself as a too much serious person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U dey answer am undecided
abii o.. No mind am, He wan try to intimidate but e no go work
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by stonekc(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
pls aw do i save dis pix on my android
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
oseod:

Are you even serious? Lmfao.

You had to analyze all the details of a simple joke and use it to write-off her person....I'm half way between baffled and overly humored now...

It must be really hard to make your kind of person laugh as I'm sure you'd notice the unimportant detail in every joke.....

People can be very amazing at times
abii oo..maybe him be obasanjo very hard to please.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by kentochi(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2016
alfred5:
MC Fine Monkey, trending!

great ap our own fyn monkey is moving ahead God pick his call as you did for others
my best Dos way back in school.
my birthday Mc
my marriage Mc
soon will invite him for more occasions?
my guy God go soon send you higher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:20pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:
dat lie bad o
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
The face looks scary. My pikin has been crying ever since she saw this pics
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Shaw007(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
haute post =45972180] Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter You're tacitly depicting
yourself as an unserious person.[/quote]

[quote author=oseod
:

You had to analyze all the details of a simple joke and use it to write-off her person....I'm half way between baffled and overly humored now...

It must be really hard to make your kind of person laugh as I'm sure you'd notice the unimportant detail in every joke.....

o bobs see finishing!!!! tongue
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by queenta1(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
hahahaha...can't stop laffing...

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Segadem(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
oseod:

God bless u sir!

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by domiquezdundee: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
even the devil will ashamed on your behalf but how does this affect the price of tomato.
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
kentochi:

great ap our own fyn monkey is moving ahead God pick his call as you did for others
my best Dos way back in school.
my birthday Mc
my marriage Mc
soon will invite him for more occasions?
my guy God go soon send you higher.

He was my MC, and Chief Comedian all the way AkwaIbom State during our NYSC days at Uyo 2014/2015.

Then I was D.O.S for my Local Government.

God answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by slap1(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2016
This nonsense is on FP for what? undecided
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Austia26(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2016
Hilarious!!! Endtime gals.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2016
she must be the daughter of lie mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by banmee(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2016
Haute:

It is not his fault. Nigerians don't understand subtle humor and wit. If a joke is not embellished they will never understand it. The average Nigerian's mind is dull and vacant, so you have to stress everything for it to sink in.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by miqos02(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
Emodeee:
I forgot to laugh.
we understand
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by dipznano: 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:

With this your grammar bro, I'm sure she's the one for you grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.