Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** (6028 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 12:20am On May 26, 2016
lol....TRUTH HURTS!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOURCE: 2016 Singapore Daily Times Newspaper report
Another Nigerian Busted With Drugs In Thailand... This boy has single handedly Destroyed the Image Of Nigeria... ''Nigerians are a Shame & Curse to Africa, Igbos are the problem of Nigeria they are Selfish and Stubborn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by ronald4lif(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2016
I know you to be a compulsive clown but never knew you're a tribalist. WTF is the last statement for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On May 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he mentioned me sha
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by deskhal(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2016
Igbos.. Water is wet!
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 1:18am On May 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 3:09am On May 26, 2016
isnt this op a nigerian?...why evils?
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 3:16am On May 26, 2016
OP please how to add youtube videos
MrCork:
lol....TRUTH HURTS!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc

Onila
Vizkiz
Mrs Chima
Ellacute
KingCheezyPuff
Onstelly
Speakdatruth

...errmm who else... undecided

Audray
analice107
halfricanadian
Mimzy
Ishilove
nikkypearl
Bogee
Hisduchess
mamagee3
Hate2u
firstEVA

SOURCE: 2016 Singapore Daily Times Newspaper report
Another Nigerian Busted With Drugs In Thailand... This boy has single handedly Destroyed the Image Of Nigeria... ''Nigerians are a Shame & Curse to Africa, Igbos are the problem of Nigeria they are Selfish and Stubborn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by kikayboss(m): 3:18am On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
you Neva sleep?....u didn't reply the mail....

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2016
I wonder which Igbo boy bullied you in your young age! Always spewing nonsense and playing the tribalistic card. Mstchew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 5:53am On May 26, 2016
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by TSOM(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2016
ronald4lif:
I know you to be a compulsive clown but never knew you're a tribalist. WTF is the last statement for? undecided
Mr.Cork has always been anti-Igbo. He never hides his deep-rooted hatred for them which was why I never believed for once when they accused you of being him last year.

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
you Neva sleep?....u didn't reply the mail....
lol...i will check...wanna ask you...who do you have in mind to vote for miss nl?
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 8:47am On May 26, 2016
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 8:48am On May 26, 2016
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
Useless asshole
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 9:09am On May 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

...son ..am a lover not a fighter...the last comment was posted on YouTube by Singapore police...u Dont belief me ..check the footage. And if u have YouTube assess...even the boy admited it(No oofense) undecided
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by elov(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
isnt this op a nigerian?...why evils?

Hmmmm. ..
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 9:15am On May 26, 2016
TSOM:

Mr.Cork has always been anti-Igbo. He never hides his deep-rooted hatred for them which was why I never believed for once when they accused you of being him last year.

...bro how can I be anti IBO when I date only light skin females??....all my lovelys are lightskin & IBO women are usually light skin wit gap teeeeth & all ways preeety. U Dont bwlif me..jusss looookat ellacute,onila,Hisduchess,Audray.or onstelly...they all lightskin & ibo! undecided
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by TSOM(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

...bro how can I be anti IBO when I date only light skin females??....all my lovelys are lightskin & IBO women are usually light skin wit gap teeeeth & all ways preeety. U Dont bwlif me..jusss looookat ellacute,onila,Hisduchess,Audray.or onstelly...they all lightskin & ibo! undecided

Dude, we both know a lot of your comments in the Politics and Crime Sections are targeted at Igbos. One just has to local-search "MrCork Ibo" or "Mrcork Igbo" to cringe at the tribal vitriols.

I don't want argue this any further.
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by nikkypearl(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2016
I am not light skinned
I am not Igbo
I m not a tribalist
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by kikayboss(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...i will check...wanna ask you...who do you have in mind to vote for miss nl?
i think I'll go for lanicky ....or mimzy...or diasygold or........ lol...i don't know yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by onstelly(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

Please go back to that place you just came out from, I have been happy without your mentions since
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 11:52am On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
i think I'll go for lanicky ....or mimzy...or diasygold or........ lol...i don't know yet
baby...why dont you vote for mimzy...be mimzyfied..join the winning team!!
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by CaptainEColeJr1: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

...son ..am a lover not a fighter...the last comment was posted on YouTube by Singapore police...u Dont belief me ..check the footage. And if u have YouTube assess...even the boy admited it(No oofense) undecided
You're a dimwitted fool from a plastic generation.. what brought about this tribalistic hate undecided

Now I know you're nothing but a deranged nincompoop!

Your mother should have sold you to modern day slavery

you're of no worth to this generation

you useless cow.. you deserve to be in the darkest part of hell

Malnourished HIV patient .. God-forsaken puppet.. try me and I'll send you to the hottest part of Hades..

When I'm through with you.. no one will signal you to deactivate

You useless molecule of used condom

You reason haywire ... and you're as useless as dust

Bloody asshole from a fúcked pússy

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by kikayboss(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn!!..lemme think about it

*thinking*

*still thinking*

OK...i don hear.....#mimzyfied
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by elov(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:

My baby makydebbie #mimzyfied
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by lanicky(f): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:

Vote for me pls *sniffs* embarassed
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn!!..lemme think about it

*thinking*

*still thinking*

OK...i don hear.....#mimzyfied
...yeehh..thanks very much..slyisaac we have a new member!!!!!
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by kikayboss(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
lanicky:

Vote for me pls *sniffs* embarassed
lol...OK...iyaff hear....
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
You're a dimwitted fool from a plastic generation.. what brought about this tribalistic hate undecided

Now I know you're nothing but a deranged nincompoop!

Your mother should have sold you to modern day slavery

you're of no worth to this generation

you useless cow.. you deserve to be in the darkest part of hell

Malnourished HIV patient .. God-forsaken puppet.. try me and I'll send you to the hottest part of Hades..

When I'm through with you.. no one will signal you to deactivate

You useless molecule of used condom

You reason haywire ... and you're as useless as dust

Bloody asshole from a fúcked pússy

^^^^^^^another angry female.....calm down...madam but y r u angry becoz a nigerian drug dealer waz exposed & singapire police clearly said ibo man brung drug to singapore......i dint say it..the police did....why do homebase niherians like u get upset everytime they arrrrest a nigerian drug dealer....r u proud?...all I simply did waz expose the 419 crack head....did I do somtin wrong? (No oofense)l undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.