Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. (6013 Views)

Some Funny Memes For You Guys / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
alobright17:
That hopeless thing

herbie27:
Who asked you?, grin always beeffing people for no good reason.

With your plenty moniker.

alobright17:
that is just small others are coming.meanwhile u need not to ask me before I call him that.mind u I never mentioned ur name but if u dare try me u no go like the outcome.

If ur head is correct or if u are not so silly u will see the guy crossing my lane first .and I have the rights to go after him anywhere any time.u brought urself to my door steps so don't run to the mods when I charge at u .

herbie27:
Chai!, you're still talking shit.

If i have had an abortion, i obviously don't owe you an explanation but God....so worry less about my abortions. grin

You're naturally a pained fellow, who go ballistic on people for no good reason.

Get a life mehn!.

Sexxkillz:
Olodo grammar school pupil.

It's jogging. For someone who attached "bright" to his name, you're not so bright after all.

Sexxkillz:
You're the one hurting. From sexkillz being sacked, to ogugua pains, and now albino. Can you not be such a hopelessly confused doofus, pls?

Wait, you think calling me an albino is an insult?

You've given more strength to the fact that you're a walking argument for birth control. Albinism is simply lack of the skin pigment called melanin. I have melanin. I'm only fairer in complexion than the majority. That isn't albinism.

I hope you haven't exchanged your innate reasoning ability for a pack of 3 in 1 condoms.

Aloobright17, this was what you asked for, you've been jumping into my mentions like a wounded lion, i took time to check sexxkillz mentions but since then, you've been avoiding him, which shows you've seen me as a weakling for your bullies.

What ever happened that day and before are inconsequential to me, i hold nothing against you or any1 here, i don't apologise to people i didn't offend, so just stop mentioning me...is becoming annoying. cool so!, because sexkillz that humiliated you is a man, you decided to heap the blame on me.

Stop quoting me unnecessarily, if you have anything on sexkillz face your fellow man, and leave me out of it.

@Stunchlord, you were the Judge on that thread, who started this drama?.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
How jobless can people here be!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dunno what went down but someone is seriously pained! cheesy
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think people should pay for creating threads

5 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aloobright17, come in here and see how you started the name calling, stop blaming me for your predicament.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by IamLEGEND1: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why are you so fuckin stupid?
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by senibo1: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
op! I think you have successfully set out a special time to humiliate yourself grin

hang on, he will soon arrive with tsunami
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
lipsrsealed biko, Op, the link to the thread where dis ish started pls embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by HoneyB10(f): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Make I buy land first
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by jamalnation(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27

1 Share

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why are you so fuckin stupid?
I don't care what you call it. cool

Aloobright17 seems to be seeking for my attention, maybe after giving him, he will leave me alone.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Essence6055: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Very Interesting
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Essence6055: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is she so bored and single and broke and is ready to hook as many guys as she can with this post...

Or is she just trying to have fun in this boring economy..
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by ojun50(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
U people should continue oh we hv light 2day.

Op is winning
Aloobright17 come nd defend yr self oh
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Sexxkillz: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Herbie27, the earlier you embrace the fact that you're in love with alobright, the better for you two. . .

Abeg, send him a pm and you guys should kiss and have makeup sex.

No dey use my name settle una quarrel. My hand no dey.

Jahbless.

7 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
jamalnation:
herbie27
Is not a joke, how can a grown man be following me on every thread just to get at me, meanwhile he was the one at fault.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Quivarious(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Brain wrapped in aluminium foil.. It hasn't been used.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Sexxkillz: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
senibo1:
op! I think you have successfully set out a special time to humility yourself grin

hang on, he will soon arrive with tsunami

Humiliate

You're welcome.

11 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Herbie27, the earlier you embrace the fact that you're in love with alobright, the better for you two. . .

Jahbless.
cheesy cheesy Which love are you talking about?, is that how you guys woo girls now?.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by jamalnation(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Jahbless.

2 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Essence6055:
Is she so bored and single and broke and is ready to hook as many guys as she can with this post...

Or is she just trying to have fun in this boring economy..
Respect yourself, and don't accuse me baselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by jamalnation(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol ah think he likes you grin
herbie27:
Is not a joke, how can a grown man be following me on every thread just to get at me, meanwhile he was the one at fault.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Drama at last cheesy. Boring one tho undecided angry
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Sexxkillz: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Which love are you talking about?, is that how you guys woo girls now?.
Some guys woo girls by being brash to them at first. He keeps stalking you because he can't get you off his mind, and the only way to make sure he keeps talking to you is by looking for your trouble.

You in turn, will have him occupying your mind day in, day out. Now you've created a special thread. All that's left now is for a pm to fly in from either of you two, then apologies, and you become friends, and then, lovers.

It's an old trick.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Essence6055: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
Respect yourself, and don't accuse me baselessly.

Very Interesting.. hope my comment didn;t offend you.....

It was meant to inspire you...
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Essence6055:

Very Interesting.. hope my comment didn;t offend you.....

It was meant to[b]inspire you[/b]...
Don't inspire me by accusing me.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
Aloobright17, come in here and see how you started the name calling, stop blaming me for your predicament.
seems you're losing sleep on my own very predicament which made you beckon on the mods.

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Some guys woo girls by being brash to them at first. He keeps stalking you because he can't get you off his mind, and the only way to make sure he keeps talking to you is by looking for your trouble.

You in turn, will have him occupying your mind day in, day out. Now you've created a special thread. All that's left now is for a pm to fly in from either of you two, then apologies, and you become friends, and then, lovers.

It's an old trick.
Did he hear me say i'm looking for a lover on this forum?. I don't even attend to pms.

Try harder sexxkillz, that dude has something on me he doesn't want to say.
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by kinglekan: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Jahbless.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by aloobright17: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojun50:
U people should continue oh we hv light 2day.

Op is winning
Aloobright17 come nd defend yr self oh
winning the Olympic gold,abi presidential election or Miss NL?
Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

It's an old trick.
Boom! Happens all the time!
But sometimes they just some REALLY low down dudes! undecided

1 Like

Re: Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
aloobright17:
seems you're losing sleep on my own very predicament which made you beckon on the mods.
What happened then was weeks ago, why can't you get over it and stop mentioning.

hope you've seen where you bumped into my mention. And later said i started calling you names first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.