Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear (1139 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:43am On May 26, 2016

It's usually a "man's world" but just how much can a man take from women in that same world?

Men love to see women naked and it's been a known fact that most men - young or old - love talking about female body parts and sex with each other but do they support women who go out in public wearing no under wears?

In a survey we carried out on our social media platforms earlier this week, most men didn’t really care to know WHY or HOW women - especially female celebrities - land on the red carpet in dramatically cut-out dresses without any pants or bras.

However, there's a mixed feeling about if they love or hate the idea. Most of the men agreed that single ladies could go out naked to catch a guy's eye or just because there's no man cautioning them about their looks before leaving the house. 

To others, it's completely disrespectful for married women to step out without underwears all in the name of fashion. To another set, no woman is even allowed to go naked in public, period!

Another group of men felt going out without underwear is completely the woman's choice. If she feels comfortable in her cut-out dress, then it's totally fine. "I don't have a problem with that at all," wrote Brian from U.K. 

"If she has a great body, right things in the right places, then to me, that's sexy. I don't love women who expose their p***y in public because the dress isn't right for their body." Kayode, from Lagos added, "If she looks beautiful, with or without underwear, I'm good."

Source - http://www.naijans.com/05/how-men-feel-about-women-stepping-out-without-underwear.html
Re: How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear by ganaziah(f): 7:51am On May 26, 2016
I don't support it though but it depends on the kind of clothes they wear, wearing pantie on a skin tight cloth will definitely make the pantlines obvious.

Imagine how your reactions will be when you find out she's wearing a thing. grin

#Teamdressdecent!

1 Like

Re: How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear by MRNipples(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2016
I support it, becaus its good for quickie.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor - Lagos Wife Read More: Https://www.naij.com/737 / 10 Reasons Why You Must Have Sex Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.