Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike (503 Views)

Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by dimieprincess(f): 5:47am On May 26, 2016
PORT HARCOURT— GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, has said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will continue to remain a firm and united party in the country, noting that no single individual can destroy it. The governor in a statement by his media aide, Mr Simeon Nwakaudu said, that Senator Modu Sheriff made desperate move against the Port Harcourt, Rivers State convention of the party when it dawned on him that he was not qualified to contest for the office of national Chairman of the party by the result of the screening committee. He said: “We have seen that there is a hidden agenda. But nobody can destroy the PDP. PDP will wax stronger. Those around the former acting National Chairman have questionable character. They are people who think that they can use the judiciary to cause crisis. “In my entire political career , I have never seen a man with many opponents as Senator Sheriff. Modu Sheriff should apologise to the party,” Governor Wike noted
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/nobody-can-destroy-pdp-gov-wike/

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by ORACLE1975(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2016
K
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2016
PDP is dead at the federal level, we all await the creation of a new party or mass defection to Labour Party cool cool cool
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by TPAND(f): 6:12am On May 26, 2016
Yes Wike.... Nobody can destroy PDP, but PDP will self-destruct
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by Nobody: 6:18am On May 26, 2016
The PDP is not built around an individual so no one can destroy it. The party has seen bigger turbulence than this and it didn't cease to exist. This crisis will pass like others had.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by Nobody: 6:29am On May 26, 2016
PDP is destroyed. PDP needs proper planning and reform to revive
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by YoursGEJ(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2016
[img]http://i./O5NyCibf93upy.gif[/img]

Is he talking about the PDP that has four factions or a different PDP?
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by Pidggin(f): 6:37am On May 26, 2016
Hopefully no new party will be created from PDP, for all those that want a new party form your own. APC used to control only one state and they were not destroyed because PDP allowed them to thrive. It is my prayer that PDP will be strong again whether Buhari continues witch hunting or not.
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2016
Yes very true but PDP can destroy itself. Yes?
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by EngrIdris: 6:40am On May 26, 2016
True
you can't destroy what has already been destroyed
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by Bari22: 6:45am On May 26, 2016
I believe you wike, nobody can destroy you but you are suely destroying yourself, it is a matter of self destruction.
Re: Nobody Can Destroy PDP —gov Wike by dimieprincess(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
The PDP is not built around an individual so no one can destroy it. The party has seen bigger turbulence than this and it didn't cease to exist. This crisis will pass like others had.
The most brilliant comment of the day, that is why I am loving the party now despite the atrocities they committed. PDP is the only political party in Nigeria own by nobody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remain On Strike If You Like, I Can't Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Fires / Photo Of A New PDP National Chairman / Police Arrests 17 Massob Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.