Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) (5352 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by bnanzip(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH06Acl8GAs
Pastor Ize Iyamu opens up on why he was expelled from the University of Benin as a final year student of Law before he later graduated, two years after.
He confessed of being a member of a fraternity but that they were non violent.
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by rusher14: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Cultism?
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Mylove55(f): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2016
thank God, the fake pastor can never be my governor in his life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Vatsyayana: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
If Ize-Iyamu can be cultist as a Law student. Then he can be a thief as a pastor or a Governor. He apparently doesn't deserve to run the lives & affairs of millions of Edo people...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by dustmalik: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
lalasticlala, Mynd44, come and hear what the flag bearer of pdp is saying.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by funlord(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
bnanzip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH06Acl8GAs

He confessed of being a member of a fraternity but that they were NON VIOLENT.

Chai!

Abeg wetin be the name of this non violent cult?

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by kahal29: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Mmmmmh
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by shaddoww: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
What a shame, yet thousands if not millions will still vote him. Well if a man b born again, old things are passed away they said. I wish I knew Dasuki, I would av collected a billion n return 500million n den claim to b born again den start a church n become a pastor too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by americanigga(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
O my gosh! This can't be true. You mean Ize Iyamu has been combining cultism and "pastorism" together. So Ize Iyamu is a cultist. Thank God for exposing him. We shall never vote for him. Edo state is a christian state and not a cultist one. I am using this opportunity to call on pastor Adeboye to suspend fake pastor Ize Iyamu from Redeem church because he is dragging the name of the church in the mud.

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by sunnyflakes(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2016
THAT'S PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA'S FRATERNITY.
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by mazichika: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Was it after becoming a pastor or before?

If it was before, no big deal because most of our men of GOD today did worse before repenting.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by dunkem21(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Whether you gradj or you no gradj.. you must be governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
I never knew he also had this kind of dent as well,
Politics will so expose you that your family members would say what When did you do all these! Lol
More would be revealed!
Oh,, osho baba don see what to campaign with again! He said he was also a student union leader then.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
funlord:
grin

Chai!

He said pirate confraternity
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Saheed9: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
old things has passed away

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by OLADD: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mylove55:
thank God, the fake pastor can never be my governor in his life.

Where were you when Ize- Iyamu was a king-maker in Edo APC? Did Oshiomole see him as cultist when they wined and dined together before things fell apart between the duo? Mention just one person who's a saint in APC including Buhari Please!

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by erunz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by wisov(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
I said it! U see d kind of pple pdp produces! How do u want to compare obaseki with dis cultist! U see d mistake pdp is making is dat, dey are campaigning as if d race is btw ize iyamu vs oshomole! Dey don't have anything against obaseki, except dat he is not a politician...bla..bla.bla

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by localblood(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay cont....... cry cry
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by localblood(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
dunkem21:
Whether you gradj or you no gradj.. you must be governor grin

Zombie oh zombie!!!
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
You would have just dodge that question!
This ITV guy sef, why asking this kind question at this sensitive period!
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Donclaracuzo: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
funlord:
grin

Chai!

May be, buccaneer !

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by druboon404: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Jirate(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
He has my Vote any Day, Wole Soyinka who started it all is a Nobel Laurate today.
Abeg, PDP all the Way. Me myself, i remember my days in School as a Kegite (Not A Cult Group), close to 30 years ago, i wonder what i was doing in there then, but that is life.
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Jirate(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Qmerit:
I never knew he also had this kind of dent as well,
Politics will so expose you that your family members would say what When did you do all these! Lol
More would be revealed!
Oh,, osho baba don see what to campaign with again! He said he was also a student union leader then.

Oshiomhole that didn’t see the four wall of any University, you think he will talk about the Fact that Ize Iyamu went to School,a reputable one for that matter, Abeg leave that thing…………. cool
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
lies manufactured by overzealous zombies. Just to discredit our Incoming governor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Jirate(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Qmerit:
You would have just dodge that question!
This ITV guy sef, why asking this kind question at this sensitive period!

It better to talk about it yourself than to let your Opponent make a Moutain out of the Mole Hill.
APC will not even talk about it,He was their Former Deputy Leader in the entire South South, some of them will now become afraid of him. they will think he is not just a Pastor, etc.
cool

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jirate:

Oshiomhole that didn’t see the four wall of any University, you think he will talk about the Fact that Ize Iyamu went to School,a reputable one for that matter, Abeg leave that thing…………. cool

Who's talking about education here? Some
Mechanics are cultists..

Oh tell me something ever knew osho is not educated? Hissss
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Jirate(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
WATCHOVER:
lies manufactured by overzealous zombies.
Just to discredit our Incoming governor.

The OP should have said, “Rusticated” not Expelled, any one Expelled cannot graduate from that same School.
Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jirate:

It better to talk about it yourself than to let your Opponent make a Moutain out of the Mole Hill.
APC will not even talk about it,He was their Former Deputy Leader in the entire South South, some of them will now become afraid of him. they will think he is not just a Pastor, etc.
cool

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Jirate(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Qmerit:

Who's talking about education here? Some
Mechanics are cultists..

Oh tell me something ever knew osho is not educated? Hissss

40 years ago or more, Confraternities in Schools were not what you have today. Wole Soyinka and a Mechanic cannot be in the same group. I rest my Case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) by Qmerit(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jirate:

40 years ago or more, Confraternities in Schools is not what you have today. Wole Soyinka and a Mechanic cannot be in the same group. I rest my Case.

I agreed with you on that!
But is 1980s any where near 40yrs ago??

U said osho didn't know the four walls of school?
And in ur school you were told that only those who re university graduates re educated?,
If that is true, I think you and the so called teachers who told you that re the ones not schooled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha / Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? / Clarification On The Removal Of CRK In The Educational Curriculum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.