Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi (9008 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / PDP Rebirth Group Pledges Support For Makarfi Led Faction Of PDP / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by kanmie(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Dey called demselves d biggest Party in Africa, dey were defeated by a 1 year old Crawling Party Called APC, and Now they Have 3 chairmen of the Party, they must be really Big indeed, Big in Confusion, Big in failure, Ordinary Convention dem no fit Organise, Catacata every where, dem don tear d Umbrella, Makarfi collect one side, Jerry Gana and BOT collect the other side, Boko Haram Boss Ali Modu Sherif carry d Umbrella handle. Me I have been enjoying my self, watching their Telemundo Dramas.

Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by Kenobus: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
gift01:
PDP is dead and buried.
Hit Like if you agree and Quote me with relevant reasons if you think otherwise
Is that so? Yet PDP would not leave your mouth. People who make this comments are just zombies! How can people say a party is dead, yet they wont forget about talking about that party.
Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by Kenobus: 8:44am On May 26, 2016
kanmie:
Dey called demselves d biggest Party in Africa, dey were defeated by a 1 year old Crawling Party Called APC, and Now they Have 3 chairmen of the Party, they must be really Big indeed, Big in Confusion, Big in failure, Ordinary Convention dem no fit Organise, Catacata every where, dem don tear d Umbrella, Makarfi collect one side, Jerry Gana and BOT collect the other side, Boko Haram Boss Ali Modu Sherif carry d Umbrella handle. Me I have been enjoying my self, watching their Telemundo Dramas.
You have forgotten that half of Apc are people from PDP? Without PDP, Apc can not and never win; even when we knew that the election was massively rigged by Jega with PVC. Dont fool yourself.
Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by Goke7: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
legendte:
Change the change.
Keep it up PDP. All they need is to get a credible nationalist from North who can garner about 35% of northern votes. South West will be divided as usual with PMB getting slight advantage. South East and South South will definitely give PDP 90% votes. Unless Buhari sits up which is good for everyone and good for democracy. Even if PDP doesn't win the presidency, they will definitely reclaim more states and position the party well for 2023. PDP is a party for all and anyone wishing the party dead is an enemy of democracy. The party also needs a disciplined leader. The corruption in PDP only reflects the level of corruption in Nigeria. The corruption that has eaten up even our educational system. Parents now pay people to write common entrance exam for their ward. Yet in all these challenges, no one can deny that Nigeria and Nigerians became better in so many areas. Polio eradication, poverty, strengthening of democratic institutions, job creations, reforms in the banking sector, UBE, telecommunication, standard of living, entertainment and many billionaires emerged . What we need is to pick people based on their political ideology. PDP was not our problem but we are our own problem. You can't go to Enugu state and condemn PDP, even though Amaechi has left PDP, you can't say he didn't try. You can't say Akpabio didn't try. You can't say Yaradua in his short term didn't try. Elrufai was a strong tool in PDP. Late Dora Akunyili did wonders in NAFDAC. The coming of APC gave me joy but their divisive nature is not healthy for Nigeria. We need someone like Yaradua who is educated, visionary, incorruptible, humble and carries everyone along.

You may need to go and wake Yar adua from the grave to get those qualities you are talking about.
Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by greatman247(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
I am not a prophet but this PDP I'm seeing now are not ready yet, they are not fit to defeat APC come 2019. From one confusion to another. After this confusion now there will be another even there will be confusion close to 2019, no be PDP again? Confusion party, abi na House of commotion. If dem see any prophet deceiving them that they will win the Presidency come 2019 they should drop that vision cos it won't happen, maybe they may win the upper election. I don't see them winning in 2019. Cos if u must win something in 2019 there must be concrete plan and arrangement between them now, but instead they keep fighting each other and they keep going in circles.
Re: Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi by mentorken05(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=legendte post=45976204]Change the change.
Keep it up PDP. All they need is to get a credible nationalist from North who can garner about 35% of northern votes. South West will be divided as usual with PMB getting slight advantage. South East and South South will definitely give PDP 90% votes. Unless Buhari sits up which is good for everyone and good for democracy. Even if PDP doesn't win the presidency, they will definitely reclaim more states and position the party well for 2023. PDP is a party for all and anyone wishing the party dead is an enemy of democracy. The party also needs a disciplined leader. The corruption in PDP only reflects the level of corruption in Nigeria. The corruption that has eaten up even our educational system. Parents now pay people to write common entrance exam for their ward. Yet in all these challenges, no one can deny that Nigeria and Nigerians became better in so many areas. Polio eradication, poverty, strengthening of democratic institutions, job creations, reforms in the banking sector, UBE, telecommunication, standard of living, entertainment and many billionaires emerged . What we need is to pick people based on their political ideology. PDP was not our problem but we are our own problem. You can't go to Enugu state and condemn PDP, even though Amaechi has left PDP, you can't say he didn't try. You can't say Akpabio didn't try. You can't say Yaradua in his short term didn't try. Elrufai was a strong tool in PDP. Late Dora Akunyili did wonders in NAFDAC. The coming of APC gave me joy but their divisive nature is not healthy for Nigeria. We need someone like Yaradua who is educated, visionary, incorruptible, humble and carries everyone along. [/quote you just said it all bro...I just pray they (pdp) should put their house in order with regards to 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Threaten To Arrest CBN Gov, AGF Over Oil Bloc Sale / #TambuwalAt56: Aminu Tambuwal 'Silent Achiever' Celebrates His 56th Birthday / Edo Governorship: Obaseki Will Support Me – Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.