Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation (886 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? / Question: How Real Can Your Connection Be With Someone You Have Not Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
What happens when you want
something in bed from your partner,
but they are slow to grant it? Do you
just give up, but keep wanting it?
There is a better way! This way is called negotiation. Both men and
women have all kinds of rather innocent
things they want in bed. Unfortunately those
desires do not always fall in line in the
couple. So, why not negotiate what you
want? Let’s get a practical example. A man likes to
do little spanking of the bums of his wife, but
she does not fancy the idea. On the other
hand, she wants him to do more gentle
kissing or to get a longer pre-intimacy. He can
start pushing his idea through and she can be mad with him and upset for not meeting
her needs. This way leaves everyone
unhappy and angry. How about negotiating it? A woman can say: well, you can do little spanking If you
want it so much, but first we kiss as
long as I want or do the pre-intimacy my
way. And the other way around. You can exchange favors in bed. That is not a bad
idea, not at all!
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 9:00am On May 26, 2016
grin I don't negotiate...

If he declined to my orders, then the door is open wide..he knows where to find his way out...

1 Like

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 9:05am On May 26, 2016
Rub my back and I'll scratch your back.... That works.

1 Like

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 9:15am On May 26, 2016
continued...
She gets what she wants and feels less
resilient about giving him what he covets.
Everyone is happy. And once you try those
things, who knows, you may become rather
fond of them. It may turn out little spanking
turns her on, too. And longer kissing makes him come in a hotter fashion. Practical tips on sex negotiations: – Sit down and chat – Gently state your request – No anger or strong emotions – Never accuse your spouse of anything – Do not tell what makes you unhappy, but
talk of what makes you happy instead – Be polite – Be an active listener and mirror what s/he
says to you – Offer valid exchange options for what you
want – Be willing to go an extra mile and pay the
price – Set up boundaries (the things you can do
and the things you can’t and won’t) – Be loving**Bed is a great place for experiments and
negotiations. It is a give and take game.
Everyone losses when they push their ideas
through, but everyone wins, when you do
little favors in exchange.
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by swtdrms(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

If he declined to my orders, then the door is open wide..he knows where to find his way out...

Wat re the orders like? He shd go and hang himself b4 u can grant it abi....So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2016
swtdrms:

Wat re the orders like? He shd go and hang himself b4 u can grant it abi....So pathetic

Thats none of Ur biznez...I'm NOT dealing with u anyway cool
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by swtdrms(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thats none of Ur biznez...I'm NOT dealing with u anyway cool

I do wonder all the times, wat do gals of today take themselves for? Some kind of god or what? Look at urself and wat u re saying. U're not dealing with me doesn't in any mean i can't correct you when u go wrong, am only helping ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2016
swtdrms:

I do wonder all the times, wat do gals of today take themselves for? Some kind of god or what? Look at urself and wat u re saying. U're not dealing with me doesn't in any mean i can't correct you when u go wrong, am only helping ur life.

Help urself first before u help others...it only means u never attended the life saving program of red cross...

Now..move!

1 Like

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 11:37am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

E dey show for your face sef
Na your kind still dey find husband @40 undecided
KashyBaby:

Na your kind still dey find husband @40

1 Like

Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2016
DanyWest:

Na your kind still dey find husband @40 undecided

Na your kind still dey find husband @40

And? Does it bothers u? Its none of Ur problem anyway..why comment nonsense? cool
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 11:49am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

And? Does it bothers u? Its none of Ur problem anyway..why comment nonsense? cool

Why won't it bother me?
Cause you're gonna constitute a public nuiscance to these country
Which fellow nigerians don't want.. Retarded fool
undecided
KashyBaby:

Why won't it bother me?
Cause you're gonna constitute a public nuiscance to these country
Which fellow nigerians don't want.. Retarded fool
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Kiish(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
lol danywest. Pls take it easy grin
Re: Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
Kiish:
wink
Kiish:

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Guys And Ladies How True Is This? / Check Out The Picture Of These Two Police Officers Propose Marriage / Why Are Some Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.