Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (884 Views)

Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by dayojags10(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Ok, straight to the point. I was at the mall last night to do some light shopping, afterwards I went to their eatery to get snacks, while waiting for my snacks to get microwaved, then came this light skinned girl with nose ring, four earing hole who wanna buy one chicken pie. So as I sharp bad guy, I told her the bill is on me(for my mind,I was like sebi is just one pie and I go use am collect her no), with her somewhat brown teeth, she smiled and she said thanks. Then From nowhere I just heard 'please make it six chicken pie', the kind smoke wey first commot for my ear ehn, I was like 'Jags what's my next plan'. As devil wan catch her, nah so one of her friend walked in(my mind I was like father Lord, its you I will serve all my life ). The kind speed of light wey I take jet out from there ehnn only Ole Romer go fit calculate am. But girls why EVILS?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by everton4life(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2016
grin ftc
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Thinking to get a girl to like u by paying for her bills is the most stvpid thought a man can ever think of...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
grin hahaahahah.... See for urself sha. U think being a sharp sharp guy can give urself a points up if u pay her bills tongue ?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by utenwuson: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
see araha na! baes like free tins
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Spicylate(f): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy next time try a simple conversation.. like hi
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by dayojags10(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Thinking to get a girl to like u by paying for her bills is the most stvpid thought a man can ever think of...
I know it isn't a very good idea, but it was the only plan I had to start a conversation with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by megareal: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
U were trying to be smart, but the girl was smarter. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
its a lesson op next time just say 'hi' with a lovely smile and watch her get along with you grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2016
dayojags10:
I know it isn't a very good idea, but it was the only plan I had to start a conversation with her.
well it turned out to be a foolish plan.

U should hav told her abt d dangers of eatin such, like told her how high in calories that thing she wishes to buy has... and be like, if I were u, i"d opt for somthing else.. wink grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by vicstar(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
• • • • • OP why u wan turn ya sef to maga na cry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by vicstar(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:

U should hav told her abt d dangers of eatin such, like told her how high in calories that thing she wishes to buy has... and be like, if I were u, i"d opt for somthing else.. wink grin

taking her by surprise without a direct approach! That line is creative grin u are a sharp guy indeed cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by ashewoboy(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
See as all of them dey shout "jez say hi". Like say them nor like say the bills is on him.

If to say the guy nor pick race. After the bill he could strike a conversation then the lady could end up in his bed that day.

Ladies like money and phenomenal orators.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by theEYe21(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Cool story bro undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by dayojags10(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:

bad guy, thanks though. We learn everyday
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2016
I got confused from where you said your friend walked in...did your friend suddenly make you dissapear or wat angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:

taking her by surprise without a direct approach! That line is creative grin u are a sharp guy indeed cool
cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Harbosede02:
I got confused from where you said your friend walked in...did your friend suddenly make you dissapear or wat angry

Some girls are angry that Op escaped. grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This? by dauntless15(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
dayojags10:
Ok, straight to the point. I was at the mall last night to do some light shopping, afterwards I went to their eatery to get snacks, while waiting for my snacks to get microwaved, then came this light skinned girl with nose ring, four earing hole who wanna buy one chicken pie. So as I sharp bad guy, I told her the bill is on me(for my mind,I was like sebi is just one pie and I go use am collect her no), withe her somewhat brown teeth, she smiled and she said thanks. Then From nowhere I just heard 'please make it six chicken pie', the kind smoke wey first commot for my ear ehn, I was like 'Jags what's my next plan'. As devil wan catch her, nah so one of friend walked in(my mind I was like father Lord, its you I will serve all my life ). The kind speed of light wey I take jet out form there ehnn only Ole Romer go fit calculate am. But girls why EVILS?
from your whole narration you seem like the evil one to me

(1) (Reply)

Woman Turns Into Snake During Sex With Lover In Akwa Ibom / I Lost Interest in Women (is This Normal)? / Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.