Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,112 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

$1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen (31509 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics) / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by ricsman(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
some of the building sha
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by DIFY20(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
dis yorubas are theifs, very greedy set of people

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by dauntless15(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
i am short of words, this people sabi good thing no be small

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by ochiq(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Esperooke(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
For real?
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by kingsamosy(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
.see wat individuals are using nigerias money for
and some stupid wailers(bloody biaf**ns) would come here to say rubish about buhari
no be una fault, na democracy cause am

may God punish anybody that speaks bad about this present administration again
lipsrsealed

I am sure u av not eaten since morning...ode.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
who will belv this poo?

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Luckylife(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2016
Am in fully support of the confiscation of all the ill gotten wealth of politicians starting from 1979 till date. Some political criminals have more than these.

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Leeeekeeee: 12:24pm On May 26, 2016
chisos!!!!!
see house...
person wey say money no good, make thunder fire the person.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by SucreB: 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
and some stupid wailers(bloody biaf**ns) would come here to say rubish about buhari
no be una fault, na democracy cause am...... God has already started punishing you,

lipsrsealed
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by KAYD007(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
Are these 3D images or the real deal? shocked

2 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by loomer: 12:26pm On May 26, 2016
1.8billion no reach to get all those things for pix na
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
Large lie from the pit of Abbiss. the building on the third pix is a section of Senatorial banquate hall in White House USA. They should tell us something else.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by sammhi(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
This is what I hate about PmB and Magu ..so much noise and less brain work.
PMB is still campaigning..
where these assets acquired during the 5 years Diezani was oil minister..?when were these assets acquired?
What evidence is there that these assets are acquired through illegal wealth. or is it a crime to do oil business transactions with a Nigerian minister... to me it looks more like propaganda just to whip up sentiments and cover PmB ineptitude.
It would have made more sense if they were charged and found guilty by a competent court like Ibori case....that is how to do things
all these media wash to me is just propaganda. even when PmB gets judgement against them , it is no longer news and if he doesn't, we wont even hear the story anymore as the news would be dead and buried
Magu' s mentality is very low...
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2016
Apart from show of wealth what is all this? Just one person keeping and stealing what you know you can't spend.I see it as foolishness

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Dicksonnadi: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
I dont doubt the news bt the pictures are fake. The sky scapper and the cars wey dey pass infront follow?? [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Marley01(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
I don't believe this coc_k and p_ussy, sorry bull story. Get a picture of them on those properties or else, smoke a blunt with me!
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Segadem(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
rusher14:
I just wan ask o.

After this one another heaven go still dey?
Mr. Man no man-made structure can be compared to heaven's

Just make sure u get there whether by force by fire or whatever means
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Acidosis(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
Omokore has always been a very wealthy man even before Jonathan became Governor of Bayelsa.
He's been witch-hunted because of course he became richer under Jonathan.

Omokore's source of wealth is like any other typical oil bloc owner in the North, people like Atiku, etc. in APC.

Meanwhile I doubt the authenticity of the 3D Adobe Photoshop images.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Dicksonnadi: 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
I dont doubt the news bt the pictures are fake. The sky scapper and the cars wey dey pass infront follow?? shocked
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Emmatdayo(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

I am sure u av not eaten since morning...ode.
abi were ni ee ni?
see ur moniker sef s*x addict,if u dnt hav anything to say just go nd wa*k urself to death lipsrsealed
omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 26, 2016
This looks like random pictures taken off the internet...especially that 1st yatch...

the news maybe be true, but the pictures........
hmmmmmmm...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...hmmm... hmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by treatise: 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:

It appears the White House of Washington DC is included, Naija !

lipsrsealed
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Ezekiel68(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?
.gy b lyk say u no dey naija... undecided
cktheluckyman:
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?
.gy b lyk say u no dey naija...
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Larryfest(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
You all defending this guys what the hell na Same peeps we read their stories here on NL about how they throw parties here and there like there is no tomorrow?? Some people will just want 2be ignorant at all cost then blame someone else... Smh

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Shakur86(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
chai! people dey eat yam for obodo Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by israelchinedu: 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
they said buhari is not doing anything

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by redgem(f): 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
Lol.... If this assets are really theirs then, I will say hard work really pays.....

Don't believe everything you see/read online or on prints
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:

lipsrsealed
AMEN...
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by mmsen: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Random pics of brochure interiors are not proof of wrong doing.

Why can't they refrain from lying?

This is just like when someone posted a picture of a random Lagos house and an interior from someone's website and said it was Dangote's house. Some people have too much time on their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.