Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

$1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen (31506 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics) / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
A federal high court in Lagos has given a Mareva injunction permitting the Nigerian government to freeze the multimillion assets illegally acquired and owned by two Nigerian businessmen Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore(Diezani's allies) and their company Atlantic Energy. The court ordered a global freeze of $1.8 billion assets stolen by Atlantic Energy executives Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore

The duo are linked to ex-Nigerian oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke in a several numbers of business dealings that illegally transferred Nigerian oil assets to them and their companies.

See photos of some of the assets above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-court-orders-worldwide-freeze-of.html
Where are the properties located at so that i can go and verify?
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by felifeli: 12:43pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
Eeh bro,nairaland is an educative forum.If you see a post u ain't sure of,u Google it b4 commenting.I don't post trash on nairaland.I relay useful info.I do Google search b4 sharing my contents.I ain't here to mislead anybody but to pass useful info.Thanks

LOL Something is wrong with your head. You go to steal photographs from all over the internet and post them here just because you want your post to reach front page. Some of the pictures you posted are even Computer Generated Images (CGI)
Dem don jazz you from your village you hear? Better go for deliverance grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by aimuan(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
Eeh bro,nairaland is an educative forum.If you see a post u ain't sure of,u Google it b4 commenting.I don't post trash on nairaland.I relay useful info.I do Google search b4 sharing my contents.I ain't here to mislead anybody but to pass useful info.Thanks
my dear google is just a search engine,it only bring out what you feed d internet or what u save on cloud,both fake and real news.if you doubt me,kindly type any fake info online and google it latter,and see if it will not come up.so my point is google search is not enough to authenticate info/news.

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by thedio(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2016
kcy:
them be dangote!
......dangote sef no get a block in foreign land
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
AceRoyal:
What prove do u have that these properties truly belong to them?
All I see is beautiful pictures of houses randomly taken or selected off the internet.
This is just sensational journalism and propaganda at its finest to instigate hate.

All these is just to divert our attention from the present economic,financial and social hardship facing our nation.

Arrest them,prosecute them and jail them appropriately.

Enough of all this sensational media trials and propaganda,PMB get down to work!

Even a bLind person can see that those pics were lifted off the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by pingpong1: 12:49pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
BTW these properties cannot be freezed by the orders of a lagos high court as there are outside its jurisdiction
You did not see the word FEDERAL HIGH COURT. Does eating of yam now blind people
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by berlusconib2: 12:49pm On May 26, 2016
Do u think I can just sit down and believe this rubbish...APC liars b like ...

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Od31(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:

some pictures there are 3D design pictures, not real. so you googles 3D pictures too? check the pictures well ok. some are not real pictures.

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by 4nobody4every1: 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
cool

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by hustla(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?

Shoroniyen
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by hustla(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:

Even a bLind person can see that those pics were lifted off the Internet.

Smh nawa o. So them for go the houses one by one go dey snap when Internet dey there
That Yacht was Borrowed by Jay z and Beyonce at a time, na when them begin cast themselves be that
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by justiz5(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
A federal high court in Lagos has given a Mareva injunction permitting the Nigerian government to freeze the multimillion assets illegally acquired and owned by two Nigerian businessmen Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore(Diezani's allies) and their company Atlantic Energy. The court ordered a global freeze of $1.8 billion assets stolen by Atlantic Energy executives Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore

The duo are linked to ex-Nigerian oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke in a several numbers of business dealings that illegally transferred Nigerian oil assets to them and their companies.

See photos of some of the assets above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-court-orders-worldwide-freeze-of.html
CHisus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All these for just one person

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3762548_FunnyKid_jpgb876a7cfd1f28f705a53989ab50a2647
I will not come down again, until Buhari freezes the $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore, and Diezeni and all other assets of former polithiefcians. gringrin

Products of ..............................
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3762592_thenewfaceofpdp_jpege8c07783b2c17b5c85daec99e7d9910b
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by CountDracula(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
BTW these properties cannot be freezed by the orders of a lagos high court as there are outside its jurisdiction

Freezed... Nawa ooo. Na wetyn economy cause be dis? Bro past tense of freeze is frozen
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Large lie from the pit of Abbiss. the building on the third pix is a section of Senatorial banquate hall in White House USA. They should tell us something else.
Guy check Sahara Reporters Facebook and other sites too,the pics are there.The photos are authentic

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
Tmaritas76:
This news is more fake than China products
Guy check Sahara Reporters Facebook and other sites too,the pics are there.The photos are authentic
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
Bullet1234:
ChAi!!! Liar Muhammad at it again.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
KAYD007:
Are these 3D images or the real deal? shocked
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Large lie from the pit of Abbiss. the building on the third pix is a section of Senatorial banquate hall in White House USA. They should tell us something else.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by ooshinibos: 1:21pm On May 26, 2016
are this fotos real ..they look animated and graphic simulated
Nairaland please double check
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 26, 2016
I see people bringing the Buhari vs Jonathan Govt. into this...

This shouldn't be about that!
One of the reasons why we voted for Buhari is cos we suspected this and wanted Change ( Kill corruption, arrest and jail thieves and provide better Governance).

Buhari should jail anyone who's been PROVEN to be a treasury thief, and find a way to make this country better! angry

If you not a 'wailer' and you are suffering like 'wailers' aren't you an assh0le?
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nusaf: 1:26pm On May 26, 2016
seunlayi:
this one-sided war, until the source of APC campaign fund is probed, i won t believe anything
Did u see the picture of what just two human beings with blood and flesh like u did with our common wealth? Is anything wrong with u? That type of administration will certainly happen to you and ur household alone by the special Grace of The Living God. For the rest Nigerians, this is the beginning of the liberation.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nov2(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if this is a fact then we still have a long way to go in dis country, cuz can't imagine what is meant for the whole nation is been shared among some certain set of pipo, and still they walk freely around, calling themselves nigeria leaders. o ga oooooo

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nusaf: 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
Nov2:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if this is a fact then we still have a long way to go in dis country, cuz can't imagine what is meant for the whole nation is been shared among some certain set of pipo, and still they walk freely around, calling themselves nigeria leaders. o ga oooooo
And annoyingly, some people, who cannot benefit from this theft are not happy about this discovery. SMH.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by linearity: 1:35pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?

For your church mind, you think say na their salaries na him buy and build those things?
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by permanentgrace(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
But why would people still die and leave behind these kind of edifices? I just dey wonder.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2016
This is crazy, and who says dangote is the richest man in Africa... They all just don't want to blow their cover,,, imagine these idiots
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by bandad: 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
You are a fool.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
.see wat individuals are using nigerias money for
and some stupid wailers(bloody biaf**ns) would come here to say rubish about buhari
no be una fault, na democracy cause am
U still ve mouth to talk after buhari is killing this country

may God punish anybody that speaks bad about this present administration again
lipsrsealed
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by IKON360(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
U said u don't want to deceive but you have, for a Nigerian court to freeze a person's property said property has to be IN Nigeria. All your pictures are of properties outside Nigeria. There is no atom of sense in that. Your research is based on information from a very very wrong source.

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by NovusHomo(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The owners are Nigerians though. And international law says proceeds of corruption could be confiscated anywhere on the planet.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 26, 2016
broseme:
Even the amount they mentioned does not worth the numerous properties they listed.
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by 735i(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
This level of wealth must be a sin in the eyes of God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.