Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics (983 Views)

Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos) / Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) / NAF Commissions New Facilities In Markudi And Benin City (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 5:08pm On May 26, 2016

Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by ademasta(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2016
Good
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by seunmsg(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
Ambode should keep it coming, this is why Lagosians voted for progress.

For those who are always angry and jealous of the progress of Lagos state, the lagoon option is still available. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 26, 2016
How is this an acheivement? lagos should commision a project that will benefit the entire population and the future of lagosians, and stop using this nonsence things to claim acheivement.
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
How is this an acheivement? lagos should commision a project that will benefit the entire population and the future of lagosians, and stop using this nonsence things to claim acheivement.

And who is this people going to benefit? The people on the Moon or Mars?

You iPoDs can not make any damn sense to save your existence.

You need to learn how to spell too or enroll in the new commissioned school for basic education..
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
aresa:

And who is this people going to benefit? The people on the Moon or Mars?

You iPoDs can not make any damn sense to save your existence.

You need to learn how to spell too or enroll in the new commissioned school for basic education..

Listen child, i know you know nothing about rulership and how it works, so i am going to school you like the primary school kid that you are. building of schools and classrooms is not an acheivement becaus anybody and anyman can equally build schools and classrooms in lagos state for gorvernment schools. the most important aspect of rulership is that those in power are able to create jobs for under grauduates and graduates and build infastructures. schools and class rooms wont give people job or put food on the table of graduates.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Listen child, i know you know nothing about rulership and how it works, so i am going to school you like the primary school kid that you are. building of schools and classrooms is not an acheivement becaus anybody and anyman can equally build schools and classrooms in lagos state for gorvernment schools. the most important aspect of rulership is that those in power are able to create jobs for under grauduates and graduates and build infastructures. kiss schools and class rooms wont give people job or put food on the table of graduates.

School is not infrastructure and not even important?

These iPOds alaba market apprentice no go kill pesin with laughter I swear.. grin

The fact that you don't like schools is a reflection of your lousy English and spelling...
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2016
aresa:

School is not infrastructure and not even important?

These iPOds alaba market apprentice no go kill pesin with laughter I swear.. grin

The fact that you don't like schools is a reflection of your lousy English and spelling...
I have been wasting my time on you. too much amala has clouded your brain to not see reason.
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
[img]
SAINTSAMURAII:
I have been wasting my time on you. too much amala has clouded your brain to not see reason.
[/img]

lol @ akpu breath iPoD..

Abeg face shop make Oga Ike no send you go back to your village..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2016
aresa:
[img][/img]

lol @ akpu breath iPoD..

Abeg face shop make Oga Ike no send you go back to your village..
stale!! im a niger deltan and not an ipod. anyways i can see too much conducting in ajah and shouting lekki, lekki, lekki, ikeja, ikeja has affected u.
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 6:51pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
stale!!im a niger deltan and not an ipod. anyways i can see too much conducting in ajah and shouting lekki, lekki, lekki, ikeja, ikeja has affected u.

Delta people are not this D.um$.. You are IpOD proper..
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2016
aresa:

Delta people are not this D.um$.. You are IpOD proper..
go and do agbero, stop wasting my mega byte.
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by slimfit1(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Listen child, i know you know nothing about rulership and how it works, so i am going to school you like the primary school kid that you are. building of schools and classrooms is not an acheivement becaus anybody and anyman can equally build schools and classrooms in lagos state for gorvernment schools. the most important aspect of rulership is that those in power are able to create jobs for under grauduates and graduates and build infastructures. schools and class rooms wont give people job or put food on the table of graduates.

True i agree
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
SAINTSAMURAII:
go and do agbero, stop wasting my mega byte.
[/s]

When was the last time your village build 1 single classroom sef? 1960? grin grin
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

When was the last time your village build 1 single classroom sef? 1960? grin grin
Come to delta state and see for yourself
Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 7:03pm On May 26, 2016
slimfit1:

True i agree

schools and class rooms wont give people job or put food on the table of graduates.

You agree than schools and classrooms don't create jobs?

Did the school built itself?

Architect didn't draw the plan?

Nigerians did not make the blocks and cement?

Laborers, electrician, building material suppliers, painter, tile layer, roofer, plumber, furniture maker and so on that participated in the construction and paid taxes nko? These are not jobs?

Is it really by force for ipoDs to never make any sense? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Commissions New Classrooms. Pics by aresa: 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Come to delta state and see for yourself

When iPOds say come to this and that and see, it means they have nothing to show..

Stick yo your Nnewi or Abia abeg, delta no concern you.. grin

(1) (Reply)

366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! / FG Fails To Release List Of Looters... / Breaking News : Buhari Diagonized With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.