Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash (31892 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onadana: 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
Shawarma....yeye dey smell.Talk true...
how the bobo... get your pin.Talk true then I go help.Abi no be sharwama you call am.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Jagabanthelion: 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
She obviously took d cute young guy in and made him her sextoy. He got tired of d sexual slavery n ran away wit her ATM when sent on an errand to withdraw.End of story.

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by addicted268(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
sharwarma ko,pizza ni.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by greggng: 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
The young man got tired of fucking a stinking pussy and decide to leave
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
Kolababe:
A young woman/caterer Ashabi (IG - ashabiadeyskitchen), recounted her sad experience resulting from her kind gesture towards a young man. It backfired in her face when he allegedly stole all her ATM debit cards and withdrew a huge amount of money. Sharing a photo of the guy, she wrote,

"Pls pls, I need ur help! His name is Linus shawarma. Just walked into my office and begged for a lil space to sell shawarma, I saw him as a young hustling boy and felt this is d only way I can give back to my society, help others grow. I gave him a space not knowing he's a criminal. On Monday 23rd/05/2016, he stole my debit cards and made away with a huge amount of money.All effort to reach him since den has been fruitless. Pls, help me share. Pls, help a growing entrepreneur! This is a picture of him taken on dat same Monday 23/05/2016 and d footage from d bank ATM. Pls. Ashabi needs ur help! Anyone with a valid information on how to get him can pls call me on 08121062009 "

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ladys-attempt-to-assist-hustling-young.html
Lubish, stole the PIN as well grin grin
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by petermp(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
oohh, d lady is eating his shawarma..U knw d length of shawarma? Dtz wot d lady is enjoying. she 4got wen she told d boy her ATM pin...I laf in Swahili..

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by chubbygal(f): 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by MadCow1: 11:03pm On May 26, 2016
Too many half truths..

Something tells me they (the perp and he complainant) were fuckBuddies..

She has given the Nigga her ATM card and pin before and he knows her habits and how she handles money.

She just got screwed by a hustler.

How can she trust somebody named "Shawarma".
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by kirchofff(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
zingzang:
he can use the card to do online shopping
online shopping without pin
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by samsam2019: 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
Just tell us you 2 can were fxcking.

You got dicked so hard you gave him your ATM pin now that he ran away with your money you want to change the story

Is it possible to steal your ATM as nd pin?

Haba
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Johnsown1(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2016
How did he get the pin or is it written on ur ATM cards
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by nedu2000(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2016
That ur pic though,are those black fingers? Really creepy
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by donhils: 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
Kolababe:
A young woman/caterer Ashabi (IG - ashabiadeyskitchen), recounted her sad experience resulting from her kind gesture towards a young man. It backfired in her face when he allegedly stole all her ATM debit cards and withdrew a huge amount of money. Sharing a photo of the guy, she wrote,

"Pls pls, I need ur help! His name is Linus shawarma. Just walked into my office and begged for a lil space to sell shawarma, I saw him as a young hustling boy and felt this is d only way I can give back to my society, help others grow. I gave him a space not knowing he's a criminal. On Monday 23rd/05/2016, he stole my debit cards and made away with a huge amount of money.All effort to reach him since den has been fruitless. Pls, help me share. Pls, help a growing entrepreneur! This is a picture of him taken on dat same Monday 23/05/2016 and d footage from d bank ATM. Pls. Ashabi needs ur help! Anyone with a valid information on how to get him can pls call me on 08121062009 "

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/ladys-attempt-to-assist-hustling-young.html
You said he made away with huge sum of money. I ask can ATM withdraw huge sum in a day? Or he's been withdrawing every day and you kept quiet? How come he knew your pin?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2016
vicktaur:
HAI SMELL LYES OOO

HOW ATM GO CAPTURE DIS KIND PIX ?
ABI DEM DON DE USE CCTV FR ATM POINTS TAKE SELFIES NOW ?
Chairman, look at the pics the right hand and not the left. It's the same shirt he is wearing with the left pic

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by fabulousvera(f): 11:32pm On May 26, 2016
Rotjijatau:
Please forgive him & let's face buhari's change
hahahahahaha u are not serious
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by slyrone(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
even if she was romantically involved with the guy, it still doesn't make it right if he did or truly made away with her money. what is bad is bad

2 Likes

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by slyrone(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Chairman, look at the pics the right hand and not the left. It's the same shirt he is wearing with the left pic
bros even if na 50k na huge sum for this Kain changed ravished economy
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by YaksonFCA(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
Dis one self na news? Nairaland nawa ooo.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
zingzang:

Even at that, an OTP Code - which would be sent to the phone number attached to the account - would be required to make online payment. Did he steal her phones, too?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by osaxestpeace(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2016
Kolababe:

why did you gave him your pin code to strike you?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2016
undecidedMaybe she was saying all her pin while in sexual ecstasy

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Taiwomeltingmoz: 12:19am On May 27, 2016
Is this not Debola, another Edible caterer I know.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by valralph(m): 12:21am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:

And his pick up address won't be tracked or traced? That's d camera on the ATM, showing him withdrawing money......the question should be, how did he get her pin and card end up with someone who just walked into her office for the first time.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Kbshow007(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
Senseless story...why didn't you tell us how he got the ATM pin as well?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by totorimi: 12:40am On May 27, 2016
Maybe the guy refused to yield to her advances so the best thing is to rubbish him. Thats their way, those aunties in their prime. See her face. How did the guy obtain your PIN if you have not given it to him before. How could he make away with a huge amount of money when the maximum amount you can withdraw from ATM is 40k if ON uS and 20K if NotOnUs withdrawal, did you not get alerts? why did you not call your bank to block your card if they dont have a mobile app to do so.

This story sounds like a romance gone sour jor. Park well.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by DedeNkem: 12:50am On May 27, 2016
A stolen debit card is useless unless you have the card pin code to steal money via an ATM.

The lady is not telling the whole truth. She was probably f*ucking the guy to the extent he was able to watch her tap in her pin code in ATM.
Or
She wrote down her pin code where the guy saw it.
Or
She was so trusting that she had sent him at a time to collect some cash using her cards.

The lady is hiding something.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2016
I hardly believe stories like this anymore after I became victim of a woman I met in a hotel.

If not for the fatherly nature of the highest ranking officer among the police men she called on me that night I would have been arrested for a crime I can never commit in my life no matter how hard life is . Smh

I'll just pass , some women are Jezebels of this era. sad
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by fashrola(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2016
Well the story has so much loopholes and I'm gonna state with the following points

1. You gave this dude a space without knowing his full name, his address or some kind of bio data of the guy before giving out a space for him to display his wares? Who does that these days? undecided what if the guy is a spy or a cover up criminal?

2. How would this dude have access to your handbag? and I bet that she can't put her ATM Cards inside her bag probably must have been inside her wallet which was inside her bag (And how can this dude have a whole lot of time to scrutinise her bag and her wallet to get her ATM cards)

3. You can't withdraw money without knowing the owner's PIN, except the guy has been running an errand for her with the card or she's been announcing her ATM PIN when she walks past his spot lipsrsealed

4. How come she has this guy's selfie with the same shirt on the Bank's CCTV? Abi ATM Don get selfie Camera? Probably the guy is one of her BBM contacts or Whatsapp who knows? undecided

Well we need to hear from the guy's side too undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Donald3d(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. The whole story has holes and I cannot be able to understand how someone you gave space outside to be selling Shawarma, would have access to your cards with the PIN numbers from a distance.

Madam, did you also gave him a space in your bedroom in order to extend his business of Shawarma hence he was able to lay hands on your cards and Pin numbers? Did you also gave him then access to your bag n order to access your cards PIN numbers as an extension of selling his Shawarma business?

Tell us the truth as ONLY the truth can set you free. Madam, I hereby put it to you that you have not told the truth and also the whole truth to your business with your so called Shawarma guy.May God help you understand yourself because you do not understand yourself.
Chai !!!
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 2:07am On May 27, 2016
Kolababe:

u like koboko ba hw did he knw ur pin if its nt during orgasm?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 2:09am On May 27, 2016
Kolababe:

u like koboko ba?! hw did he knw ur ATM pin if its nt during orgasm
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Emeka71(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2016
Kolababe:

Tell her that I saw that man on Okada last night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.