Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash (31684 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onatisi(m): 2:57am On May 27, 2016
I have read stories about ppl who lost their atm cards and the cards were used to withdraw money from an ATM machine, I witnessed a woman who came to complain about such at bank in Nigeria.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 2:59am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:

he can use the card to do online shopping
you must confirm transaction at 1 point or d other no matter what...token/pin/OAP code etc.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by ramalot(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Great9ja: 3:17am On May 27, 2016
There must be connection between two of them, let her says the truth n not blanks she is saying. Kpam
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Enyimbamercedes: 3:38am On May 27, 2016
Nigerians can like to name and save people in their phones according to their trade- linus sharwarma, Sule mai shayi, Abu Mai ruwa, obinna spare parts, Tunde mechanic, Angel ashawo, Folake bread-seller, lalasticlala snakeman ...
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nina4u(f): 4:58am On May 27, 2016
I agree that's a selfie not a pic from the ATM ..and how he get ur pin? Something ain't right ..
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onatisi(m): 5:04am On May 27, 2016
Nina4u:
I agree that's a selfie not a pic from the ATM ..and how he get ur pin? Something ain't right ..
Nothing is impossible in this world. I have heard about ppl complaining that money was withdrawn from their accounts through the atm ,even while they are in possession of their atms
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nina4u(f): 5:46am On May 27, 2016
onatisi:

Nothing is impossible in this world. I have heard about ppl complaining that money was withdrawn from their accounts through the atm ,even while they are in possession of their atms
how they get the pin ? Eighter stupid ppl wright it on card or paper or u tell am ..e no b juju magic number go apear in u head
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by gymnasium(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
aotlatitude:
Did he steal the PINS, too?

Oga e be lyk say na only you no sabi say......you fit change anybody ATM pin even without being asked to provide the old pin....I blame naija system of banking for all these....the said ATM theifer fit don hear say dem dey change ATM pin without the old one......naija guys are something else
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by walybouy(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
This story is a hoax.....Just look at yourself footage from bank ATM which comes with a Photoshop application .stop blackmailing this young man... no doubt you too are in a kind of relationship which I may not define. Accept the fact that he may not be disposed to this all the while ands wants out......that dude self is stupiddddddd F*King SUGAR MUMMY mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:03am On May 27, 2016
the tru facts about what actually transpired is deliberately omitted thereby making the eorld to believe the guy just walk into her office and stole ur atms. how dis he gat the pinz to enable him withdraw such large ammount according to you
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2016
am suspecting strongly that this guy at large is or was ur crush and unfortuately for u he had a different plans. i believe there are lots more you re not telling us
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by slavemerchant: 6:11am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:

He will still need the pin, olodo
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by quivah(f): 6:28am On May 27, 2016
I Dont get why people are just jumping into the conclusion that she must have been involved with the guy!!
I Dont think she needs to drop any other details she's not comfortable with, HE stole her money and you all are concerned with the relationship they might have had..
As far as I believe she's concerned, you and others are not police men that need to know the whole details. She only create an awareness.

Maybe, she had been sending him on errands and hence had a lil access to her office, stole the ATM and really most Nigerians are ignorant. He can withdraw even without knowing her pin, or who knows she might have even sent him to withdraw for her on one occasion.
I just Dont get why most of you are interested in their relationship, a thief is at large na wa o
Even if they were in a relationship, how's that people's business She left it out purposely!

Just imagine the emboldened! She must have slept with him before he knows her pin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Ahmed99: 6:53am On May 27, 2016
I kno how she feels I too work in a private laboratory dere my female boss trusted me that sometimes she do give me her ATM 2go pay for things with POS sometimes I make transaction for her...its normal d Guy betrayed her trust left with all her money...one thing I kno 4sure what goes around cums around....#wolves in sheep clothing's beware
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by ododo42: 6:54am On May 27, 2016
Idydarling:
how did he know the pins ma there's something you ain't telling us na
how did you get selfie pix of d young man
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onatisi(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2016
slavemerchant:

you don't need the ATM pin to make online transactions ,all you need is the Security at the back of the card which is usually a number with three digits.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by mizlovette(f): 7:13am On May 27, 2016
aotlatitude:
my dear I was thinking am the only one that noticed
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by waynejesus: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
believe me they both Bleep there self, let the woman bring anoda story

1 Like

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
slavemerchant:

ahhh..Na fight? other people corrected me only you will insult.....
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Phobia1: 7:49am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:
without pin? naaa
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Idydarling(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
ododo42:
how did you get selfie pix of d young man
baba ododo, am I the op
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by pweetyphola(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
aotlatitude:
Hey Dear, Just to educate you a little, I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by pweetyphola(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. The whole story has holes and I cannot be able to understand how someone you gave space outside to be selling Shawarma, would have access to your cards with the PIN numbers from a distance.

Madam, did you also gave him a space in your bedroom in order to extend his business of Shawarma hence he was able to lay hands on your cards and Pin numbers? Did you also gave him then access to your bag n order to access your cards PIN numbers as an extension of selling his Shawarma business?

Tell us the truth as ONLY the truth can set you free. Madam, I hereby put it to you that you have not told the truth and also the whole truth to your business with your so called Shawarma guy.May God help you understand yourself because you do not understand yourself.

Hey Dear, Just to educate you a little, I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. The young man might have been waiting for an opportunity for her to be negligent. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 8:32am On May 27, 2016

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by tundesam1(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
pweetyphola:

Hey Dear, Just to educate you a little, I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. The young man might have been waiting for an opportunity for her to be negligent. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.
So you mean our cards can be duplicated even with the chip sef?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by ekhai(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
aotlatitude:
Thank you. Probably she was dating him and the boy is fed up with the relationship and left. Now she wants to tarnish the guy's image. Tell us the Truth jare.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by pweetyphola(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2016
quivah:

I Dont get why people are just jumping into the conclusion that she must have been involved with the guy!!
I Dont think she needs to drop any other details she's not comfortable with, HE stole her money and you all are concerned with the relationship they might have had..
As far as I believe she's concerned, you and others are not police men that need to know the whole details. She only create an awareness.

Maybe, she had been sending him on errands and hence had a lil access to her office, stole the ATM and really most Nigerians are ignorant. He can withdraw even without knowing her pin, or who knows she might have even sent him to withdraw for her on one occasion.
I just Dont get why most of you are interested in their relationship, a thief is at large na wa o
Even if they were in a relationship, how's that people's business She left it out purposely!

Just imagine the emboldened! She must have slept with him before he knows her pin.
Thanks for this. That's the message i have been trying to pass across. I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. The young man might have been waiting for an opportunity for her to be negligent. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by ekhai(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2016
onatisi:
you don't need the ATM pin to make online transactions ,all you need is the Security at the back of the card which is usually a number with three digits.
But You still need to log into the account before you can make any transaction.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by darlenese(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2016
Half story
When u are ready to say the truth , then we will be willing to help!

We need details grin

Don't forget to add that u were moaning with or ATM pin and before u realised or mistake ur money has vamoosed !
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by darlenese(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2016
pweetyphola:

Thanks for this. That's the message i have been trying to pass across. I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. The young man might have been waiting for an opportunity for her to be negligent. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.

So how did he get her card in the first place ?,.....did he break into her bag?
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by pweetyphola(f): 8:58am On May 27, 2016
tundesam1:
So you mean our cards can be duplicated even with the chip sef?
Yes it can, We have had so many customers defrauded that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him / Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.