Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash (31682 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2016
It's unfortunate it's those you think can do you no harm that do the most damage. You must learn the process never trust anyone blindly. No matter their background help with caution and always pray against backbiting. Whether or not they were in a relationship wickedness is wickedness and he will face the consequences.

I gave a youth member a job with salary when he left high school he bought a Walka and put the DSTV subscription on my mothers account because he was sent once to pay

Another my neighbor stole money as well

It's not everyone who has the spirit and decorum to be helped in life pray for the spirit of discernment. they will end up resenting your efforts and start plotting to bring you down. Meanwhile you have nothing but positive thoughts for them. especially when they just want to take advantage of you. just give a token next time God bless us all
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by pweetyphola(f): 9:06am On May 27, 2016
darlenese:

So how did he get her card in the first place ?,.....did he break into her bag?
That's why I said that is why I said negligence on her part added to it. However that negligence came about, that's a whole new story for her to tell.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

Warning from iLegend the Chinese Army Commander. Nobody should insult zingzang she's my sister.
Sister?.....Okay
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onatisi(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2016
ekhai:
But You still need to log into the account before you can make any transaction.
no ,you dont . All you need is the card holder name,address,card number and Security
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by skywalker001(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:

he can use the card to do online shopping
To do online shopping u wil stil need PIN and OTP number which wil b sent to d lady's fone number for confirmation
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by figment232(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2016
zingzang:

he can use the card to do online shopping
he can't use it online.he might still needs an email or Gsm confirnation pin
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Franky826: 11:19am On May 27, 2016
Nelkoko:
Complete d tori abeg

Nairalanders no get chill at all grin grin ; D
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by onatisi(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
skywalker001:
To do online shopping u wil stil need PIN and OTP number which wil b sent to d lady's fone number for confirmation
not all sites require extra security measures like OTP and co.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Fhowe: 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
ashabi adey your picture says it all this sounds like romance gone sour with this your coke and fanta legs dont you have any other decent picture na wa ooo
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Fhowe: 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
livinus sharwarma just finish him own you are still advertising your black and yellow legs just wait ooo ekene cucumber is coming for you rubbish
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by skywalker001(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
onatisi:
not all sites require extra security measures like OTP and co.
Owk... Permit ma ignorant
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by darlenese(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
pweetyphola:

That's why I said that is why I said negligence on her part added to it. However that negligence came about, that's a whole new story for her to tell.

#gbam
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by Rotjijatau(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
fabulousvera:
hahahahahaha u are not serious
I am ooo my dear
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by officialfestus(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
Bunch of fabricated lies.
Re: Man Assisted By A Lady Steals Her ATM & Cash by quivah(f): 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
pweetyphola:

Thanks for this. That's the message i have been trying to pass across. I worked with a card company and i know that your pin is not needed for you to be defrauded. As long as someone else can view your pan(the 16 digit numbers on your card) and know what to do, Your money is good as gone. The young man might have been waiting for an opportunity for her to be negligent. That's why banks advises customers not to expose their debit or credit card carelessly.
Thank you Jere.. Some people can be very ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.