Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table (3314 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table by ucccharles: 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
Hmmm wonders shall never end, a naughty boss in VI, Lagos, was caught on CCTV camera ‘DIGGING’ his secretary on top of his table.

If you want to see you can watch the CCTV clip here http://cullove.com/boss-captured-by-cctv-camera-digging-his-secretary-on-top-of-his-table/

(1) (Reply)

See Charming Pants And Bra Photo Of Actress Elise Neal At 50-see Here / Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / Using Only One Word, What Do You Need Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.