Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. (3297 Views)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by babatee126(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2017
TO THE LADIES: . Why are you complaining when you have moved into his house permanently? He sees you as a wife already so he sees no reason why he should ask you to marry him. Most ladies make this error. . You move in with him and perform all the wife duties and expect him to hurry you to the alter. My dear, it is very wrong of you to do such. Never move in with a man whom you are not legally married to. Have some discipline so you would build a strong security in your relationship. . It is necessary to be more closer to your man during courtship but not to the extent of moving in with him completely. it's a risky adventure as you are likely going to portray those ugly part of your character unknowingly and this might cost you your relationship because definitely, he will begin to develop some doubts about you and subsequently nurse the idea of dumping you as well. So avoid it. . share
http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by GodsLastBorn: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2017
You guys always dishing predictions as advice. A man that will marry you will do so even if you live in his house before marriage once he knows that you are the one.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by sEGXY2(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Following all these online relationship advice will ruin one's relationship if you ain't smart bout advises to take and one to ignore

We've seen couple who co habited in campus and ended up getting married and some others didn't really end up well so it ain't bout that

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Amarabae(f): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2017
What are men feeling like sef? Are you doing a girl a favour by marrying her? Africans need to outgrow this kind of archaic mentality. *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by REIIGN(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
What are we going to do at the altar
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Michellla(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:
What are we going to do at the altar
Pray
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by REIIGN(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Michellla:
Pray
So what if we're atheists?
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Michellla(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:

So what if we're atheists?
prayy still.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by pussyAvenger: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
What are men feeling like sef? Are you doing a girl a favour by marrying her?
Africans need to outgrow this kind of archaic mentality.
*sighs*
wat are u feeling like

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Joiceee(f): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
sEGXY2:
Following all these online relationship advice will ruin one's relationship if you ain't smart bout advises to take and one to ignore

We've seen couple who co habited in campus and ended up getting married and some others didn't really end up well so it ain't bout that
the op is right, the probability of him marrying you, when you are cohabiting is 15/100

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by bobolistica(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
whether u live with him or not,a man that wants to marry u will marry you... make I hear word abeg.
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by babatee126(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
bobolistica:
whether u live with him or not,a man that wants to marry u will marry you...
make I hear word abeg.

Only if his God fearing

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by rosieluv(f): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
*sighs*
and some ladies feel that the man is doing them a favour by getting married to them too

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Joiceee:
the op is right, the probability of him marrying you, when you are cohabiting is 15/100
u are wrong.... The only thing datcomes in the way is if she has bad character.. Such as dirty habits.....
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by mployer(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Joiceee:
Lol
You are wrong
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by mployer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
rosieluv:

and some ladies feel that the man is doing them a favour by getting married to them too

Women only date men they can marry. So if she is dating me, I know she can marry me.

The issue is whether I can marry her. So the power is still in my hands tongue
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by babatee126(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
mployer:

Women only date men they can marry. So if she is dating me, I know she can marry me.

The issue is whether I can marry her. So the power is still in my hands tongue
No, not all ladies are dating guy they can marry. I'm on date with one grl right now, despite she and I knw we can't marry each other, we still persist on dating each other.
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by H2Ossss(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
*sighs*
Yes we are tongue
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
sEGXY2:

true
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
*sighs*
I like your eyes embarassed
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by fyxboss(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Elizaveta, how are u doing. Holla
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by ElizaVeta(f): 1:09am On Mar 05, 2017
fyxboss:
Elizaveta, how are u doing. Holla
hey, I'm doing great.
Wbu?
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by fyxboss(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
hey, I'm doing great. Wbu?
I'm good, happy Sunday. Didn't see anything from you
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by ElizaVeta(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
fyxboss:
I'm good, happy Sunday. Didn't see anything from you
hmm .. 'Anything from me'?
What are you expecting?
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Sugarboyy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nairaland, a forum where kids become relationship advisers angry angry angry
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joiceee:
u are very wrong...bad character is what will stop him
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by fyxboss(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
hmm .. 'Anything from me'?
What are you expecting?
u've forgotten what we said last. add me on Fb Ay Leader
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Joiceee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are very wrong...bad character is what will stop him
i just felt dat eagerness to wed her as soon as possible would not be there, he would even be tired of her and start looking 4 something new.
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joiceee:
i just felt dat eagerness to wed her as soon as possible would not be there, he would even be tired of her and start looking 4 something new.
what will be new.? d thing under skirt.?
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Joiceee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
what will be new.? d thing under skirt.?
another being entirely
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joiceee:
another being entirely
Is it when he married d girl dat he will not be looking elsewhere.? look young lady if u have d qualities., there is no way a reasonable guy will abandon u even if u lived with him before marriage...infact if he does dat and move on., I tell u he will regret later
Re: Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. by babatee126(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
Is it when he married d girl dat he will not be looking elsewhere.? look young lady if u have d qualities., there is no way a reasonable guy will abandon u even if u lived with him before marriage...infact if he does dat and move on., I tell u he will regret later

How many guys are reasonable when come to pussy? we wil just be deceiving each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking Your Girlfriend To Your Friends House For Sex / This Kenyan TV Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.